Sign in to follow this  
TheWay

Night raids video contest

TheWay

Dear friends!

We have a new contest called "Night raids".

In order to participate you need to create a video (no more than 10 minutes long) on any location at night time. 

You must use night vision, thermal scopes or flashlights. Upload video to YouTube (and make it available for everyone), then share a link on our official Discord there is a special channel for this purpose called #night-raid-submissions

https://discord.com/invite/escapefromtarkovofficial

Important: the title of the video should include “Escape from Tarkov Night raids”. 

Prizes: 1-3 places will get Escape From Tarkov game (version depends on the quality of the video) and in-game items.
Another winner will be chosen by community (prize will be Escape From Tarkov Standard Edition).

Same as during our latest Art contest you can vote for the submissions on our official Disrcord server with a reaction that will be posted under every submission.

Videos are accepted till  23.07.2020 ( inclusive ). 

Results will be published a week after.  
Thank you for your support and best of luck!

TRANSLATIONS:

• Swedish translation can be found here. Thanks to our Emissary and Moderator @tobiassolem
  • Portuguese translation cna be found here. Thanks to our Emissary and Moderator @FLP
  • Greek translation can be found here. Thanks to our Emissary @ZermanGR
  • Afrikaans translation can be found here. Thanks to our Emissary @The-Kraken_ZA
  • Italian translation can be found here. Thanks to our Emissary @ZioEnzo

night.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Hot 2

GrizzzlyFX

1 Thing confusing me here...

Prizes 1-3 get a copy of Escape From Tarkov, which is nice, yes, we like. However... you need the game anyway because you need to be able to go out and get clips to use in which you're playing in night raids?... Same goes for the community picked winner, it's a standard copy of the game, which when you need the game to be able to record clips your kind of left at a dead end.

Maybe revise the prizes? Possibly an upgrade to your game edition by 1 tier for the community voted winner and I don't know what to do about the other 3 winners.

• Like 1

Arkann
Posted (edited)

Give me a permanent Red Rebel and I'll make you the best dang night raid video you've ever seen. Also, will this video be displayed anywhere, or be used for promotional content? Need to know if I should start looking for music that ain't copyrighted for editing. XD

Edited by Teeky
  • Like 1
  • Hot 1

GamerBrother
1 hour ago, Teeky said:

Give me a permanent Red Rebel and I'll make you the best dang night raid video you've ever seen. Also, will this video be displayed anywhere, or be used for promotional content? Need to know if I should start looking for music that ain't copyrighted for editing. XD

I just got a rr from a box in customs 😆

Grizzly1050

maybe i arange something with my guys. mabey a cqc at the resort at nigt in the hallways. a good and nice fire fight

GoonSnake

This is fun. Thanks Battlestate for these community bonuses 

• Like 1

TheWay

Dear Escapers!

Time for your submissions in our Night raids video contest is over, thank you for all your videos!

Now it is time for us to go through all submissions and choose winners, results will be published a week after, so please stay tuned!

Best of luck to all participants!

• Hot 1