ja4y

Private Clinic Reward changed without letting us KNOW.

ja4y

So i have just spend 8 mil roubles that i was working hard day by day playing this game, and u just changed reward from T H I C C Icase to normal ICASE and i have just lost 5 MILION ROUBLES from that? Can anyone revert this? Can i get my roubles back? I dont think its fair when i knew what was reward and was pretty sure what am i getting and from nowhere without patch notes u changed that and didnt let me know in ANY WAY.

• Like 4
  • Hot 1

ja4y

I know fighting against RMT is what you are doing but getting scammed by you? Nice you just lost player hopefully more will leave it too.

ClericMan

I was just about to make a thread about this... Once again BSG scammed us.. People who had finished private clinic quest recieved normall T H I C C case and we, who didnt make it in time.. we are getting item case? :D

Seriously Nikita? 

What thoughts had to run throught your head ...and in which universe u thought that this is a good idea and people are gonna like it? :D I am speechless

• Like 2

ja4y
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, ClericMan said:

I was just about to make a thread about this... Once again BSG scammed us.. People who had finished private clinic quest recieved normall T H I C C case and we, who didnt make it in time.. we are getting item case? :D

Seriously Nikita? 

What thoughts had to run throught your head ...and in which universe u thought that this is a good idea and people are gonna like it? :D I am speechless

Well it might pass through but maybe Nikita should let us know first he made changes? So i wouldnt spent all money i had in this game for this quest. Never thought i will get scammed by game developers itself, its getting crazy.

Edited by ja4y

ShiroTenshi

Hello

Sorry you feel this has affected you this seriously. According to the EULA:

5. BETA-TESTING

5.1. If the User participates in beta-testing of the Game, the User acquires the status of a beta-tester. Beta-testing is carried out exclusively for assessing the possibilities of the Game and identifying errors. Battlestate Games Limited bears not liability for events taking place during beta-testing. After the beta-testing, all game values will be deleted from the Accounts (other than in agreed cases during performance of public beta-testing). The User confirms that they take part in beta-testing at their own risk and understand that the Game might include bugs. Any game values may be deleted at any time (other than in agreed cases during performance of public beta-testing). Battlestate Games Limited and/or the Licensor do not bear liability for ensuring uninterrupted access to the Game. To take part in beta-testing, the User must undergo an authorisation process and participate in the beta-testing personally.

6. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF BATTLESTATE GAMES LIMITED

6.1. Battlestate Games Limited has the right:

6.1.1. At any time, unilaterally, to restrict, expand, supplement, modify or otherwise change the Game, including any of its elements and parts, without prior notification of the User, including by amending the Key Documents.

The Game, its elements and parts are modified through creation and installation of new software parts (patches), the purpose of which, for instance, be to improve or change the gameplay or add new possibilities to the Game (functional possibilities, software components) that might result in deletion or suspension of access to certain Game elements.

The User understands and hereby acknowledges that the given actions constitute an integral part of Game creation and gives their consent to performance of the given actions by Battlestate Games Limited without notifying the User in advance.

6.1.2. To manage the Game, gameplay, technical and other characteristics of the Game elements exclusively at its own discretion; to suspend or change the course of the gameplay without notifying the User in advance.

I understand some changes are more drastic then others, and have a bigger effect on gameplay. However BSG is within their right to change things as they see fit during the in development phase we are currently part of. Sometimes they will announce these changes, sometimes they will not.

That being said, I will pass along feedback to the higher ups that more frequent communication about changes is a good idea and should be a goal as it would make everyone a lot less uneasy about such changes.

• Thanks 1
  • Hot 1
  • Cold 4
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 19

ja4y
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, ShiroTenshi said:

Hello

I understand some changes are more drastic then others, and have a bigger effect on gameplay. However BSG is within their right to change things as they see fit during the in development phase we are currently part of. Sometimes they will announce these changes, sometimes they will not.

That being said, I will pass along feedback to the higher ups that more frequent communication about changes is a good idea and should be a goal as it would make everyone a lot less uneasy about such changes.

Okay so not according to the EULA can BSG revert doing this quest on my account + buying LEDX or only thing that left me is to stop playing this game? Its just pure arrogance from your side to players lol

Edited by ja4y

ClericMan
5 minutes ago, ShiroTenshi said:

Hello

Yo :D nice u are covering your backs from "legal" point of view, but what about "basic human decency" ? 

In which universe is FAIR, that someone have THICC case and u changed it during wipe... ask Nikita if we are all joke to you. 

I would really like to know

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Sir_Mossy
13 minutes ago, ja4y said:

I know fighting against RMT is what you are doing but getting scammed by you? Nice you just lost player hopefully more will leave it too.

8 minutes ago, ClericMan said:

Seriously Nikita? 

3 minutes ago, ja4y said:

Okay so not according to the EULA can u revert doing this quest on my account + buying LEDX or only thing that left more is to stop playing this game?

I see two drama queens right here, and it's quite funny how bent out of shape you two are. You admit that it is to fight against RMT, but them complain about it? You think you were scammed out of something that's in-game?

You were NOT scammed out of anything. If they wanted to, they could make it so that you can only have 1 rouble in your stash and every item is worth 2 roubles. They aren't required to make everybody happy, and seeing the two top tier drama queens complaining in the forums about them making some changes to combat a much larger problem than the few million roubles you guys lost is hilarious. 

That quest reward was busted, RMT or not. Being able to spend 3-4 million roubles in supplies and trade it out for 13 million roubles in the form of a THICC ICase is busted. That should've never been a part of the game in the first place, much less due to RMT problems.

TL;DR You aren't entitled to get the case, nor are you entitled to a "refund". You didn't lose anything other than some pixels that you paid NOTHING for. There is no "scamming" to be done here. You're mad you lost out on easy money and are complaining about it.

• Like 1
  • Sad 11
  • Upvote 2

ja4y

By the way why should i play a game where basically at this moment all progress which i made (getting 8 mil roubles for ledxs) is being deleted from my account?

Just now, Sir_Mossy said:

I see two drama queens right here, and it's quite funny how bent out of shape you two are. You admit that it is to fight against RMT, but them complain about it? You think you were scammed out of something that's in-game?

You were NOT scammed out of anything. If they wanted to, they could make it so that you can only have 1 rouble in your stash and every item is worth 2 roubles. They aren't required to make everybody happy, and seeing the two top tier drama queens complaining in the forums about them making some changes to combat a much larger problem than the few million roubles you guys lost is hilarious. 

That quest reward was busted, RMT or not. Being able to spend 3-4 million roubles in supplies and trade it out for 13 million roubles in the form of a THICC ICase is busted. That should've never been a part of the game in the first place, much less due to RMT problems.

TL;DR You aren't entitled to get the case, nor are you entitled to a "refund". You didn't lose anything other than some pixels that you paid NOTHING for. There is no "scamming" to be done here. You're mad you lost out on easy money and are complaining about it.

Lol what about people who did this quest getting 8 mil roubles profit, and one day later other players losing 5mil roubles? Do you think its fair? What are you even talking about. 

ClericMan
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Sir_Mossy said:

Dude :D you are typing terrible amount of nonsense... and u definitly didnt get a point.. go see a reddit for yourself..

Edited by ClericMan
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

ShiroTenshi

Having things change unexpectedly is one of the many things that can happen when playing a game that is still in development and not finished.

Everything would eventually reset anyway with the next wipe. It being fair or not has nothing to do with it. Continuing the development of the game, which will involve continued changes to said game, is the goal here.

I am sorry you feel cheated from these changes, but if that is the case then playing during the development stage may not be for you. After the game has a full release, these sorts of things will not happen so you may want to wait until that point.

Kind Regrads

• Thanks 1
  • Cold 4
  • Sad 12
  • Upvote 1

paulbhart
5 minutes ago, ShiroTenshi said:

Hello

I think most folks realizes that BSG is within there rights to make changes as they work towards a full release, but certain changes are going to trigger the "fair" meter more than others.  Typically these will be changes that give a significant advantage to one group or set of players.  For instance, resetting stats in the middle of last wipe had a significantly larger impact on those that hadn't gotten their vents 3  in the hideout because all the work they had in leveling strength had to be repeated. (note that this did seem to get BSG notice as the requirement is now only level 2 🙂)

But on the plus side, I do also appreciate that BSG have often gifted items when a lot of disruption/changes have been necessary, and thus  I like @Klean suggestion of gifting a thicc case to everyone.

The key will always be good communication and consideration for the impact changes have on the customers.

=Paul

P.S. I would also state that most companies don't charge full price for a early release game. They typically discount the price of the game to offset the downside of playing a game still in development.

• Like 6

JeffreyLF

This is a bad change, already had stuff turned into this quest only to have it changed, why would they do this? What was the reason for the change? Was it to stop RMT somehow? If I had known they were going to change it, I would have just used my ledx on the trade itself.

ja4y
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, ShiroTenshi said:

Having things change unexpectedly is one of the many things that can happen when playing a game that is still in development and not finished.

Everything would eventually reset anyway with the next wipe. It being fair or not has nothing to do with it. Continuing the development of the game, which will involve continued changes to said game, is the goal here.

I am sorry you feel cheated from these changes, but if that is the case then playing during the development stage may not be for you. After the game has a full release, these sorts of things will not happen so you may want to wait until that point.

Kind Regrads

After the game gets a full release no one will be playing it with this approach from BSG.
If u are being unfair to players that spent money for your game, why anyone should be fair playing your game? In the end i feel more scammed by developers than by RMT sellers or cheaters. Giving good example, keep it up.

Kind Regards.

@edit

To anyone telling me i should not complain cause its only a game and those are pixels, i have spent time and its more important for me than money. 

Edited by ja4y
  • Like 1

Baird_Dog

Heres my issue. IT STILL SAYS IT WILL REWARD A THICC CASE. CHANGE THE REWARD SCREEN. and @ShiroTenshiDont make changes unless the whole thing is ready. You wouldnt ride a bicycle without both wheels would you?

ja4y
Just now, Baird_Dog said:

Heres my issue. IT STILL SAYS IT WILL REWARD A THICC CASE. CHANGE THE REWARD SCREEN. and @ShiroTenshiDont make changes unless the whole thing is ready. You wouldnt ride a bicycle without both wheels would you?

There are monocycles too.

Baird_Dog

@ja4y It's a unicycle. and its designed to run on one wheel. BI meaning 2. So im saying you wouldnt ride a bicycle (Designed for 2 wheels) with only one wheel

• Like 1

ShiroTenshi
1 minute ago, Baird_Dog said:

The only problem is you aren't riding a bicycle. The bycicle is still being assembled and you are watching and occasionally checking how the progress is going.

• Like 1
  • Cold 2
  • Sad 4
  • Upvote 1

Sir_Mossy
10 minutes ago, ja4y said:

After the game gets a full release no one will be playing it with this approach from BSG.
If u are being unfair to players that spent money for your game, why anyone should be fair playing your game? In the end i feel more scammed by developers than by RMT sellers or cheaters. Giving good example, keep it up.

Kind Regards.

@edit

To anyone telling me i should not complain cause its only a game and those are pixels, i have spent time and its more important for me than money. 

A game that's in development that is prone to constant changes "shows BSG's approach" and is the reason why nobody will play this game after release?

You really are a drama queen. You act as if you're the only person who's ever lost out on something due to a change, and that kind of arrogance is why nobody will miss you if/when you stop playing this game. There are people that have lost far more than you have due to server crashes, server lag, desync, etc., and you act as if it's an unforgivable sin. It's part of game development. Changes made in alpha/beta stages are not guaranteed to be permanent, and you acting like it's the end of the world because you lost a few million roubles is laughable and sad.

TL;DR This guy's a sore loser and is trying to justify his irrational beliefs by being irrational.

1 minute ago, mlhilal said:

Oh really?

Now I feel cheated buying this game if this is the mentality of its people. 

This guy, who seems like an idiot, is telling us not to play for 2, 3 or 10 years until full release for a game we bought with our money and expect to play fairly. 

This guy won't take this approach unless it's of BSG itself. This is a SCAM. 

You mean actual logic/the truth? What does it matter whether OP gets the THICC case or not when a wipe that will inevitably happen sooner or later will take it away from him? You people are willingly paying to beta test a game and are complaining that you're beta testing a game.

People like you with pea brains who completely ignore logic just to get mad astound me. You are complaining about what you WILLINGLY PAID FOR access to. You bought a pre-order and guaranteed access to beta testing, not a full product delivered within the next few years. It'd be a shame if it took that long, but stop being such a whiny baby.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

ja4y
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, ShiroTenshi said:

The only problem is you aren't riding a bicycle. The bycicle is still being assembled and you are watching and occasionally checking how the progress is going.

But you know we spent our money right or not really? You gonna just hide behind legal notes, but what about being fair to someone who gave u alot of money (us players) and just provide one minute nothing more to write patch notes or add popup when opening a game? Is just being a decent guy to others and yes it can apply even when creating a game in beta. 

Edited by ja4y

Sir_Mossy
2 minutes ago, ShiroTenshi said:

Too bad most people don't get that. They bought a pre-order with beta access, not a completed game. If they're that confused/upset about changes being made during beta, the phase all about changes, then, as you said, they should stop playing the game and find something else and/or wait for full release. Beta testing isn't for people who get so bent out of shape over gameplay changes.

1 minute ago, ja4y said:

But you know we spent our money right or not really? You gonna just hide behind legal notes, but what about being fair and just provide one minute nothing more to write patch notes or add popup when opening a game? To someone who gave u ALOT OF MONEY (us players) 

Did you pay for that THICC item case, or did you pay for beta testing access? Unless you paid for that THICC case, you aren't entitled to it.

Baird_Dog
Posted (edited)

@ShiroTenshiYou know exactly what i mean and you're dodging. The game still says it rewards a thicc case, Then you turn it in, and you get an items case. That isnt right. Imagine buying a mazerati and they bring it out to you in the parking lot and it's a Chevy. you would be pissed and say this isnt what i paid for.

EDIT

@Sir_Mossy

Edited by Baird_Dog
Including other @

PopPopRet
17 minutes ago, ShiroTenshi said:

Kind Regrads

If you're going to change things, you could at least make it an even change across the board. Go ahead and delete the THICC cases all your streamers have gotten and send them iCases in the mail instead and see what kind of reaction you get. We all understand that you guys CAN do whatever you want with the game, but a response of "if you don't like it stop playing" is quite an interesting take from the dev studio trying to grow and promote the game. FTR I support many of the other changes you guys have made, even though they are a huge inconvenience to players. But when some of us have already turned in LEDXs for this quest when we could have gotten 2.5M for them on the flea only to have this happen to us? And you don't even see this change as an issue and spout platitudes like "I will give feedback that we should communicate more for changes" just to shut people up... I mean... given your responses I KNOW you don't care, but I'm so tilted over it I'm still here screaming into the void because it's such a dickhead move. Please don't bother responding either. One indifferent dismissal is quite enough.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Sir_Mossy
5 minutes ago, Baird_Dog said:

@ShiroTenshiYou know exactly what i mean and you're dodging. The game still says it rewards a thicc case, Then you turn it in, and you get an items case. That isnt right. Imagine buying a mazerati and they bring it out to you in the parking lot and it's a Chevy. you would be pissed and say this isnt what i paid for.

EDIT

@Sir_Mossy

But it's a video game, not real life. You're not being cheated out of real money in any regard, but rather an in-game currency that legally has no real life equivalent. By them making RMT against the rules in the EULA, they are effectively making the currency have no monetary value, nor are you paying real life money to get said currency. You are losing out on pixels with no value, and that isn't illegal. What they did to change the quest isn't bad practice either. It is a change that needed to be made because it was an OP quest reward and that's what happened. 

• Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

Baird_Dog

@Sir_Mossy Time i spent grinding for it is far more valuable than any money. It's not an op quest reward if they make the SIMPLE change and just make it not Found in raid. No quest rewards should be FIR.... I wanted the case. Not the rubles from selling it. Do you have the case Mossy? if so, your opinion doesnt matter. 

• Upvote 1