ja4y

Private Clinic Reward changed without letting us KNOW.

Sacc
1 minute ago, ja4y said:

Hahaha, for real purest at it is.
BSG Crew is playing Tarkov Roleplay so hard even at forum. 

Im just sitting there waiting for them to censor that to make it even more Soviet lmao

Drison
4 minutes ago, Sacc said:

That is some pure Soviet mentality right there buddy.

Yup typical. It's like they love getting screwed by people in power.

• Sad 1

Jolly_Roger88

This change should have been done at the beginning of this wipe,not in the middle.

You just making things harder and harder and play EFT is becoming more a stress factor rather than a fun moment.

I'm struggling with my inventory like everybody here,and i cannot invest much time grinding to make money,nor i go to labs because it is simply unplayable,you know why.

I understand all the EULA policy and so on,but the way this has been done is not the best choice by BSG.

I'm level 30 and so far i've never got over 5 mil roubles due to various factors,and i was reliying on that mission in order to have an extra room in order to make extra money and start to play for real.

Having said that,i love this game,as always,but those kind of choices are the ones that are making more damage to the playerbase than benefits,and i believe it has been done to force people to upgrade to EOD,or spend coutless hours to upgrade their stash size.

Good job BSG.

KlLLABUDZ
1 hour ago, ShiroTenshi said:

verything would eventually reset anyway with the next wipe. It being fair or not has nothing to do with it.

Why dont you just delete them all from the game then including the ones people already got. Its just another way people who have lives get screwed and the streamers and sweaties that play for 10+ hours a day get the reward they dont even need.
Delete them all or give us our bloody thicc case.

• Like 1

Drison
2 minutes ago, KlLLABUDZ said:

Why dont you just delete them all from the game then including the ones people already got. Its just another way people who have lives get screwed and the streamers and sweaties that play for 10+ hours a day get the reward they dont even need.

This ^

• Like 1

ja4y

There is no righteousness in Soviet Union. 

• Upvote 1

PopPopRet
3 minutes ago, Niewiarygodny said:

Well, lets be honest you can't be mad on ppl who have like almsot "nothing" to do with those changes, those are moderators, ppl who do other stuff, they can answer to your questions but they can be really engative about BSG decisions.

I disagree wholeheartedly. You most certainly can be angry at a Moderator for treating community members like trash. The whole "I'm sorry YOU FEEL THIS WAY" spiel is a common dismissal tactic used all the time by assholes who get caught making racist and homophobic comments by way of making an insincere apology. (Before anybody goes ape-sh1t, no, I'm absolutely NOT suggesting this mod is either racist or homophobic, just pointing out that these are the same non-apology tactics used when somebody says something they shouldn't then replies with "I'm sorry you were offended" instead of "I'm sorry I screwed up."). If you've got no intention of apologizing, don't fake it. Have some respect for your goddamn customers who paid and supported your game, your community, streamers, etc.

The way @tobiassolem responded above should have been exactly the way staff responded in the first place. If you view your job as just telling your customers to piss off then maybe the company is better off without you.

• Sad 1

Jolly_Roger88

It would not be fair to ppl who already done the quest.

What BSG should do is reverse the change and wait for the next wipe to do it again.

• Like 1

killabanks42
1 hour ago, ShiroTenshi said:

Hello

Sorry you feel this has affected you this seriously. According to the EULA:

I understand some changes are more drastic then others, and have a bigger effect on gameplay. However BSG is within their right to change things as they see fit during the in development phase we are currently part of. Sometimes they will announce these changes, sometimes they will not.

That being said, I will pass along feedback to the higher ups that more frequent communication about changes is a good idea and should be a goal as it would make everyone a lot less uneasy about such changes.

i get the legal side but quoting the eula is probably not the smartest thing to do, a lot of people are taking this as a frick you we'll do whatever we want, which is legal, but it doesnt make bsg look good now especially when they say they dont cater to streamers, and now they all have something anyone who hasnt got the time to invest doesnt have. thats just unfair and ive backed this company on a lot of situations, this one makes me sad, it really does, i wont stop playing. even if you really think its a good idea to tell your playerbase to stop playing because i love this game. but this is one of the things i have to add to my list of things bsg has done that will hurt them in the long run if they keep doing it, i promise you that, i hope it doesnt happen, because i love this game.

• Upvote 1

JeffreyLF
5 minutes ago, Jolly_Roger88 said:

It would not be fair to ppl who already done the quest.

What BSG should do is reverse the change and wait for the next wipe to do it again.

This, I was really depending on that reward honestly, I'd even be happy if it was not found in raid, this is ridiculous to anyone who hasn't done it yet, I had already turned in part of the quest which is I am upset about it.

• Sad 1

PickleCoop
2 hours ago, ShiroTenshi said:

Hello

I understand some changes are more drastic then others, and have a bigger effect on gameplay. However BSG is within their right to change things as they see fit during the in development phase we are currently part of. Sometimes they will announce these changes, sometimes they will not.

That being said, I will pass along feedback to the higher ups that more frequent communication about changes is a good idea and should be a goal as it would make everyone a lot less uneasy about such changes.

I respect the decision, but it should've been clearer in my mind, since the quest always says "unknown reward". Also, the patch notes were not included in the launcher this time, which could've prevented some of the confusion.

Drison
2 minutes ago, killabanks42 said:

i get the legal side but quoting the eula is probably not the smartest thing to do, a lot of people are taking this as a frick you we'll do whatever we want, which is legal, but it doesnt make bsg look good now especially when they say they dont cater to streamers, and now they all have something anyone who hasnt got the time to invest doesnt have. thats just unfair and ive backed this company on a lot of situations, this one makes me sad, it really does, i wont stop playing. even if you really think its a good idea to tell your playerbase to stop playing because i love this game. but this is one of the things i have to add to my list of things bsg has done that will hurt them in the long run if they keep doing it, i promise you that, i hope it doesnt happen, because i love this game.

They claim they don't cater to streamers but we just got two weeks of lag from all the stream drops and ensuing fortnite kids. Then they change an end-game goal quest well before most of the community was able to complete it, but those streamers sure we're already able to...

Jolly_Roger88
2 minutes ago, JeffreyLF said:

This, I was really depending on that reward honestly, I'd even be happy if it was not found in raid, this is ridiculous to anyone who hasn't done it yet, I had already turned in part of the quest which is I am upset about it.

I can understand u in fully pal.

This move was totally unfair,and justify it just coz EULA is not making it less nasty.

• Like 1

Niewiarygodny
1 minute ago, PopPopRet said:

You most certainly can be angry at a Moderator for treating community members like trash.

Ofc, but is it his fault?
No, he is just moderator (actually shiro, as i remember, he has some higher functions aswell)
What he can do? Pass information higher. Thats all.

Whats more, sometimes, or rather quite often, such employee can't really say whatever they want.

Thats why i don't get why you should be mad on person which hands are tied up. He didn't make this change, BSG did, he is not BSG.
Dunno if i can explain it well enough, to keep it short. Be mad as BSG, not employees who didnt make such decisions.

Vandyy

Im also really annoyed by this sudden change. Finally have enough money to buy the LEDX and they change it to a rubbish items case.. 

WHY didnt they change the cases to not found in raid so they cant be re sold on the flea market? EASY FIX.

This change will tilt a whole bunch of people. Its unfair that only the top tier players have access to the best rewards whilst the rest of us get shat on.

PopPopRet
2 minutes ago, Niewiarygodny said:

No, he is just moderator (actually shiro, as i remember, he has some higher functions aswell)

Whats more, sometimes, or rather quite often, such employee can't really say whatever they want.

Thats why i don't get why you should be mad on person which hands are tied up. He didn't make this change, BSG did, he is not BSG.
Dunno if i can explain it well enough, to keep it short. Be mad as BSG, not employees who didnt make such decisions.

I understand your point, but from a customer service perspective there's a WORLD of difference between: "I understand you are frustrated because of these reasons. I'm sorry, but the decision was made to make the change by the devs" or something to that effect vs telling people to stop playing the game. I'm not transposing my displeasure over the change to that mod as if it was his personal decision to make the change. What I'm doing is expressing my displeasure w/ that mod treating people like trash instead of spending an extra 2 minutes to craft a response that doesn't make him look like a jerk.

the_memevision

Hello

No one is claiming this isn't permitted under the EULA. If they were this would be a legal discussion instead of a civil one on the forum.

This is about another instance in a pattern of complete disregard for the input of the players that are financing the development of this game.

If the higher ups haven't pieced this together on their own, I don't think there's anything you can do to change their minds.

KlLLABUDZ
Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Niewiarygodny said:

He is here representing BSG. Hence things directed at BSG will be directed at him. As he has chosen to be part of their face to the public.
I dont agree with being abusive, but people can definitely put them on the spot.

And to cancel everyones SINGLE THICC REWARD to counter RMTs? Comeon bruh, that doesnt fly. People only get 1 of them, after grinding the hell out of an account, its not something cheaters can farm up over and over on 1 account, but its a huge benefit to every player that makes it that far and gives a real achievable way for the average player to get their first thicc case.

Edited by KlLLABUDZ

Niewiarygodny
1 minute ago, PopPopRet said:

What I'm doing is expressing my displeasure w/ that mod treating people like trash instead of spending an extra 2 minutes to craft a response that doesn't make him look like a jerk.

I do understand your point. But i just know how sometimes it looks to be on that side. Maybe thats why i see such things diffrently.
Like this 
49146e15dd382e48248702e009549adf.png
Is enough for me from him. 

Dunno really what else you want from him, admit that BSG did "anti-consumer thing"?
It's obvious.
Appologize? He is not one responsible for that.

Again, i was on other side, i know how it sometimes looks like, so all what he said is enough for me :P. Ofc you can feel diffrent, ppl are diffrent, have diffrent experience etc.

Whats more, i would be suprised if it would be first time BSG did such thing, but no, it's not first, second or third, they constantly change things without informing us. 
Is it bad or good? Dunno really, depends. Like some changes we are suppose to find out on our own (new crafts, changed crafts for example), some are meaningless and wasting time (keep in mind that this is small studio, so most liekly they would have to have dedicated person to inform us about all changes) etc.

He is here representing BSG. Hence things directed at BSG will be directed at him. As he has chosen to be part of their face to the public.

Again, i have no clue what other role Shiro has.
But being moderator does not really mean to be face of specific company. 
It's just moderating/answering questions in most cases. 

But i do get your point.

PopPopRet
5 minutes ago, Niewiarygodny said:

I do understand your point. But i just know how sometimes it looks to be on that side. Maybe thats why i see such things diffrently.

Fair point. I think in the beginning I was pissed about the change, and viewed the initial "sorry you feel this way" statement really negatively as a complete dismissal and the response about providing feedback re: announcing changes as missing several of the valid points people have raised on this thread. Looking back I probably am overreacting and reading more of a "f*ck you" vibe from the initial response than he intended. I still do think the longer form explanation was a significantly better response though. At least I felt "heard" when I read that instead of like I was being shooed away.

KalciferTuna

I have worked very hard to work on quests and earn the associated rewards. I think everyone should be rewarded equally for investing equal time into the game. With this change occurring now some players are rewarded with a greater reward even though equal time must be invested for others to get a lesser reward. This to me is very unfair. I can not recommend this game and will not play myself until this issue is addressed.

ConcreteL10n

Hello

I'd understand if it was at the start of a wipe - but to do it mid wipe with no notice or any real survey is pretty shitty. Reward a small handful of players and then everyone else who can't play as much just get stuffed? Why couldn't it have been changed so they're not Found in Raid? Seems like the easy solution if you're worried about RMT - Not punishing a very large portion of your playerbase for not being fast enough.

• Like 1

LenzOA

thanks for the info, was already on that quest.

kek.jpg.fc0d049e385b526e21498d27a6651292.jpg

es0

This change should be reversed, giving players the thicc case as the reward for competing Private Clinic, but changing "found in raid" status to 'not found in raid'.  I hope the devs take this into consideration.  I'm not going to go full Karen and make demands and threats and be generally unreasonable.  I'm simply going to make this post, expressing my displeasure at this change, and sincerely hope they take my/our feedback into consideration.

If the item case as reward really is the important change that the devs believe it is (for reasons), make that change next wipe.  In the meantime, change the thicc case to not found in raid, what's the downside to that?  

I understand it's your game, your EULA etc, and you are well within your rights to do whatever the hell you want.  No problem, that is the nature of the beast, but seriously, this type of change, mid wipe, is demoralizing.  

PuddinCheeks

I was currently on this quest so I'm a little heated about it purely because the people that already got it will get to keep it and I rely on that case for room in my inventory.  In the end it just delays it slightly for me just some more grinding no big deal. But even though its well within their right to change it, its a giant middle finger to the player base that doesn'

t play this game 10 hours everyday.