ja4y

Private Clinic Reward changed without letting us KNOW.

Zyfer
1 hour ago, ja4y said:

Hahaha, for real purest at it is.
BSG Crew is playing Tarkov Roleplay so hard even at forum. 

I know i know im calm now, from player standpoint this whole situation could be summarized with simple word Niewiarygodne.

Sometimes it seems they are playing the forum more than developing the game.

tobiassolem
6 minutes ago, Zyfer said:

Sometimes it seems they are playing the forum more than developing the game.

Only to someone who has no idea how a company works, and are divided into several sections. @ShiroTenshi is a Jr. Community Manager, his role is to interact and relate information with the community, among other things. He is not a developer at BSG, nor is basically anyone you interact with on these forums.

The developers have better things to do with their time than to personally respond to why or how they are making the game as it is on a daily basis. That's what the community team and representatives are here for.

KimiFelipe

I completed this about 10 hours ago. The reward was THICC....

• Sad 3

LaxeGotAxe
Posted (edited)

They clearly want to force people into buying EOD edition.

They dislike that people are using peasant editions and not paying 150 Euros for early access game.

There is no other explanation. Because this is the perfect way to kill off midgame storage progression for people who dont have EOD. now they wills struggle with inventory or buy EOD.

Last season getting THICC items and weapons case gave breathing place and made game enjoyable for me, now i see this change as perfect hit to make me suffer trying to force me into buying EOD, but jokes on you its the opposite effect and i wont upgrade. something that i had planed to do when this months wage comes in.

.i.

Edited by LaxeGotAxe

skiddo

Instead of BSG taking an approach for more player liking, like SIMPLY making the damn case into NON-FIR. They just remove it!

vlmightyderek

This poo is ducking stupid. I would have never turned in 3 ducking ledx at 2.5 mill each . Wtf is wrong with you bsg? Im so pissed!!!! I already got fucked when i found a red keycard and didn’t get fir. Im so done with this game lately.

intel352
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, ShiroTenshi said:

The only problem is you aren't riding a bicycle. The bycicle is still being assembled and you are watching and occasionally checking how the progress is going.

Ironic, that's how the devs behave actually, as it's clear (via streams and their disconnected changes/updates) that the devs never play their own game. They check in on how it's going by watching an EFT streamer, but they don't check on progression or experience from the perspective of a standard gamer that can't play 8+ hours a day.

Changes like this one are exemplary of the issue. It's not based on difficulty of the quest, rather it's a stupidly inane and arbitrary decision made mid-stream (rather than at the start of a wipe) without any form of communication and without any actual gameplay justification.

If I were making you a bike, I never rode it myself, and I decided arbitrarily that it was too easy for you to pedal the bike, and that you might end up going too fast due to natural acceleration and momentum, so then I cranked the tension on the chain and reduced the turning speed of the wheels, without consulting you or notifying you prior, would you not also complain?

The point is, this game is a beta, and it's intended for player feedback. Similarly, the players deserve to hear from the dev team, and arbitrary decisions that have no actual merit behind them (the quests are hard enough as is, and the new rewards are nowhere near enough) are simply uncalled for.

This has totally put me off of Tarkov tonight. Fuck, I guess I need to start playing something else, since this normally occupies every gaming-moment of spare time that I have...

Edited by intel352

vlmightyderek

This Game is gone to ducking poo this wipe. I wanted a ducking thicc case and i got a shitty ass items case. You dumbasses trying to justify bsg for this type of bullshit are ignorant retards. The LEAST they could have don was warn us about the changes. If they want to make changes then make change notes. This is not some small ass change, its a ducking thicc case changed into a items case for 8 million roubles!! No ducking excuse. I cant seem to even get into this wipe anymore it’s so bad.

GrizzzlyFX

LENGTHY POST INCOMING!

@ShiroTenshi Unlike the vast majority of the players in here flaming yourself and the developers, how about we take a breath and rationally discuss the change.

PRIOR TO EDIT:

The quest took roughly 7-8 million roubles to complete, rewarding the player with a THICC Items Case which had a found in raid status and was selling on the flea market for roughly 13 million roubles. So a pretty hefty profit, which even I will agree with, was not how things should have been. It made it way too easy to get a massive influx of money without having to really do anything, you could just buy the items.

POST EDIT:

The quest still takes the same to complete, slightly less now players have caught on and the price of the LEDX has dropped slightly but it is still around 7-7.5 million roubles to complete, however now, all you get is an items case. which you can buy from Therapist for 15,671 Euros (Which translates to 2,052,901 Roubles if buying Euros from Skier at 171 roubles each)

So really, for completing the quest, you are gaining 20,000 XP for the sake of a loss of almost 5 million roubles. Generally, the whole point in changes are to balance, and fix gameplay, that isn't fixing it, that's destroying it completely.

Really there's a few things that could be done here, or could have been done better. 1. Change the requirements of the quest, to better balance the cost/reward for completing it. At least then, players won't feel so hard done by when they throw away 8 million roubles to complete a quest.

2. Instead of having changed the reward of the quest from the original THICC Items Case, change the reward removing it's "found in raid" status so players can still gain the benefit of the additional space of the case, but without being able to sell it to gain profit. This also combats the 'RMT' issue at the same time, as you can't backpack the THICC Case so it's not like you can drop it for a player.

Also make it clearer to players that the reward has been changed. Right now it just states "Unknown Reward" instead of before it told you that you were getting a thicc case, make it tell the players they are only now getting a normal items case.

Hopefully you can relay this to where this info can best be digested and an appropriate course of action can be decided.

2020-06-23[04-28] (0).png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Caster89Actual
5 hours ago, ShiroTenshi said:

Hello

Sorry you feel this has affected you this seriously. According to the EULA:

I understand some changes are more drastic then others, and have a bigger effect on gameplay. However BSG is within their right to change things as they see fit during the in development phase we are currently part of. Sometimes they will announce these changes, sometimes they will not.

That being said, I will pass along feedback to the higher ups that more frequent communication about changes is a good idea and should be a goal as it would make everyone a lot less uneasy about such changes.

My god you guys have sunk to a new low. 

• Upvote 1

vlmightyderek

You guys could at the very least give us back one Ledx Found in raid for the people that Got stupid item cases for 8 million roubles. You guys are jerks and thief’s for this.

Jeremy2343
5 hours ago, ShiroTenshi said:

Having things change unexpectedly is one of the many things that can happen when playing a game that is still in development and not finished.

Everything would eventually reset anyway with the next wipe. It being fair or not has nothing to do with it. Continuing the development of the game, which will involve continued changes to said game, is the goal here.

I am sorry you feel cheated from these changes, but if that is the case then playing during the development stage may not be for you. After the game has a full release, these sorts of things will not happen so you may want to wait until that point.

Kind Regrads

With this mindset it just shows that this game will start to go downhill fast. This response is just garbage and shows that the devs rather us RMT, get banned and buy a new account just so they can make more money since they obviously don't care about us once they get our money.

Niewiarygodny
1 hour ago, LaxeGotAxe said:

They clearly want to force people into buying EOD edition.

Aha. 
I played standard for 3 years, it was before such quest was added, or even THICC cases.
I wasn't "forced" to buy EoD casue of amount of stash. Standard size of stash is 100% enough, you don't need to hoard 30x sets of gear.
Literally few is more than enough.

1 hour ago, LaxeGotAxe said:

There is no other explanation

Because you say so, or you can't see other explanation?
I can see other reasons, sure, they could fix it diffrently (if that was the actual reason).
So what "could" be the reason?
"money spike" so basicly ppl get quest rewards and it's like 20k, 50k, 100k, +- up to 250k with few exceptions, correct?
Then they make 30 lvl quest within 1 min (buying items via flea market) they spend 2-7kk (depends for how much they buy LEDX, i bought it for 700k and they got THIC item case worth 14-18kk.

Can you see that massive cash spike? No matter at which point you do this quest, you still earn a lot of cash, which is HUGE if you compare it to money u get from other quests.

"But no1 is selling that, they keep it for storaging items!!"
Well, make that quests, sell THIC item case  and buy Item cases (around 9) +- you will get 432 slots (maybe a bit less) vs  181 slots (i reduced amount of slots which are taken by cases, thats those numbers are strange).

So "if" (becasue it's just my guess that it could be a reason, same as your "guess" it's to "force ppl to buy eod HAHAHAHAH) thats the reason then could they fix such issue diffrently? 
Ofc. They could add exception and make this THiCC case "not found in raid". 

Does it change fact that they, as company, could make such change? No.
Was it "fair" for players? Ofc no.
Could they wait till next wipie with such change? (like this quest is not new, they knew about it) Yeah, they could. But maybe FiR status bumped THICC item case price so much and they didnt expect that?  (Again, they could in theory wait till next wipe)

No matter what they would do now, ppl will be mad. (Unless they revoke this change, but again ppl who did quest and claimed Item case would be mad, and simple "switching" cases won't work tbh)

smokedog77

I'm going to keep this reply short:

DICK MOVE BSG DICK MOVE!!!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

nickolouse

I don't mind the change, I just wish the quest reward had showed the correct reward when I turned it in. Disappointing, I wish it was at least 2 items cases for the cost, or a not found in raid THICC case. Just felt a little robbed when I turned it in clearly seeing a THICC case and getting an Items Case.

2020-06-22[20-10] (0).png

Wooglesworth
6 hours ago, ShiroTenshi said:

Hello

Sorry you feel this has affected you this seriously. According to the EULA:

I understand some changes are more drastic then others, and have a bigger effect on gameplay. However BSG is within their right to change things as they see fit during the in development phase we are currently part of. Sometimes they will announce these changes, sometimes they will not.

That being said, I will pass along feedback to the higher ups that more frequent communication about changes is a good idea and should be a goal as it would make everyone a lot less uneasy about such changes.

Lmao. Just had to add my two cents since this is one of the dumbest decisions I've ever seen game developers make in any title. This is stupid. If this is your attitude, so be it. Me along with a ton of other players will catch the first train out of here, probably being Dead Matter. This game is progressively going backwards with each update. Then you throw this stuff in your disgruntled fans face that pay to play a game nowhere near finished. Whatever, I could go on and on but it seems like you you'll finish yourself for us all. Lol. This game is starting to remind me a lot of WarZ and we all remember how that turned out. Anyways, I hope you guys can get it together because you got a real gem here. Just know when it falls apart, it always happens quick with no saving face. Hopefully you can fix this, would show a good bit of communication. But best regards, and get to fixing the desync please.

VS-UK_Gom3R
Posted (edited)

What I am wondering about.... Why the cost of the quest is not dropped more? ICase is not worth 3 Ledx. It was not a gamebreaking issue as it was by giving a Thicc as a reward. And because of the fleamarket changes you would not be able to sell it either. So why even bother changing it? Ledx spawns and spawnchance need to quadrouple now then. 

Feels a bit sad as this was one of the missions you kind of thought was a reward for doing all the other missions before. 

Alot of changes has been reverted before. This is one that also should just on the reason you cannot fleamarket the thicc anyway.

*I just realised you can flea the thicc. But why not just change it to not found in raid? Is that so hard?

Edited by VS-UK_Gom3R

GrizzzlyFX
2 minutes ago, VS-UK_Gom3R said:

What I am wondering about.... Why the cost of the quest is not dropped more? ICase is not worth 3 Ledx. It was not a gamebreaking issue as it was by giving a Thicc as a reward. And because of the fleamarket changes you would not be able to sell it either. So why even bother changing it? Ledx spawns and spawnchance need to quadrouple now then. 

Feels a bit sad as this was one of the missions you kind of thought was a reward for doing all the other missions before. 

Alot of changes has been reverted before. This is one that also should just on the reason you cannot fleamarket the thicc anyway.

not true. Quest rewards have the found in raid tag so you could sell it after.

VS-UK_Gom3R

Hence my edit. :)

GrizzzlyFX
Just now, VS-UK_Gom3R said:

Hence my edit. :)

haha I see, If you read my post I also suggested just editing the reward to not found in raid, or just making the quest cheaper to complete to balance out the cost/reward.

• Like 1

Korhayus

Sound's like you should of gotten the quest done sooner. Just buy the damn case for 3-4 million roubles if the quest/changes are such an issue.

ThYr0N
Posted (edited)

I've defended and recommended TARKOV warning its a BETA, always sided with BSG, because I know how hard it is to make a game.

But this time you just duck up, probably a little % of your player base, but making this type of change without at least the rewards more or less the same economic value, is just prove that you're out of touch totally.

Why? cause IS NOT necessary to kill this quest like this. I don't care about EULAs or BETAs this move is a PR disaster, however did it in BSG should rethink his knowledge about the game.

I'm sincerely sad that stupid stuff like this is done, it makes me lose will to play a fantastic game otherwise but... is spooky how this game treats changes like this and always shields behind a "this is beta". This game will always be beta, it gives to much protection to BSG, is the ultimate excuse. 

Edited by ThYr0N

sunhg123

perhaps they'll nerf all case drop tasks. We should be quickly before other nerf.  Maybe eraser will change from weapon case to pistol case?

Dusty747

HAHAHA!! I follow the reddit now because apparently that was the hot poo to get any info (and I hate reddit so that was a big dive for me) and all the info I got on this pathetic situation is that its over and done with.

alright, well i bought 3 scav cases for storage of any goods to grow my hideout, got many millions in the bank, level 31, 60 survival, 7 kdr, only play solo, not very good at the game but I have quite a bit of experience, and not one time in this wipe have I found a single opthalmascope or ledx. I was sitting on the quest, but seriously why wouldn't I find those items on my own to cash in on the quest? 

this is where I think the flea is overstepping the boundaries. I don't feel like many people at all should have the case from completing the quest because these items are rare AF, and something as OP as the thicc item and weapon cases shouldn't be cheesed on the market through buying access to the items you will never find.

I hope in the midst of pissing off a whole bunch of players they were able to get a pin on these assholes that are hoovering up and selling all of the cool loot that nobody can find. if I cant find one damn thing I need for it and I play religiously, and some dk-weed buying up a china sourced cheat is able to sell x-amount per day, there is a problem. 

and obviously there is, and has been, a huge problem for a long time. this flea market is dog s--t. imagine a milestone from a quest that can turn in something as powerful as a case like that.. its such a shiny piece of jewelry...… boom, its a whole new stash in a stash.. and its made like a compulsory give it to me now from all of these punks that wont work for it. anyone crying about the change, get real and take a deep breath, now tell everyone who really knows the situation, how badly does it affect you? were you in the race to become tarkov flash and RMT your way to the top? do you think they didn't learn what they wanted to find out from testing?

veksen

The changes don't bother me so much. Maybe the task needed balance, slight maybe, but the lack of communication from it rolled out stealthy in a patch is beyond amateur.

• Upvote 1