ja4y

Private Clinic Reward changed without letting us KNOW.

Niewiarygodny
6 minutes ago, ThYr0N said:

But this time you just duck up, probably a little % of your player base, but making this type of change without at least the rewards more or less the same economic value, is just prove that you're out of touch totally.

Tbh, does it matter?
They will come back sooner or later.

Big group of ppl who don't like actual changes, changes which appeared in the past or will appear in the future threats all the time that they are leaving, meanwhile i can see still them around EFT.
I recognize some nicknames on forum, like there is a guy who is "stoping playing EFT THIS WIPE, see you in next wipe".
The thing is that he is doing that in each wipe and you can see him on next time when he claims that he is on break :D.

Whats more, even if those ppl won't like specific change (most of them don't even wanna try this new thing, not talking about this Item case change, just overall) and leave, they will most likely come back once they see that others somehow like that mechanic.

Again i am talking overall, not about this specific thing.

Anyway guys, it's just a case. If you wanna leave, leave, BSG knows that you are mad. You are acting as they would change graphic to Fortnite or something...

1 minute ago, Dusty747 said:

and not one time in this wipe have I found a single opthalmascope or ledx

Here just small thing from me, if you are not searching for those items, you will never found them tbh.
If you don't play labs, or run to specific room - there is like % almost 0 to find them by "mistake". And to find 3? Well, 1 wipie wouldn't be enough ;D.

3 minutes ago, Dusty747 said:

this is where I think the flea is overstepping the boundaries. I don't feel like many people at all should have the case from completing the quest because these items are rare AF, and something as OP as the thicc item and weapon cases shouldn't be cheesed on the market through buying access to the items you will never find.

Thats exactly what i said. I guess that was reason to "nerf" quest prize. Maybe they did it poorly, they could do it in diffrent way, but earning 10-14 KK of roubles within 1 min because u reached lvl 30 and got this quest was tooooooo much.
In normal quests you earn like 50,100, 250 k per quest, with few exceptions.

I also guess that they didn't predict that prices of some items will be that high cause of FiR status.
Like those Thicc cases can be ONLY sold once per account (cause of quests reward).

Dusty747
3 minutes ago, Niewiarygodny said:

Here just small thing from me, if you are not searching for those items, you will never found them tbh.
If you don't play labs, or run to specific room - there is like % almost 0 to find them by "mistake". And to find 3? Well, 1 wipie wouldn't be enough ;D.

your wrong. I had nearly half a case of opthalmascopes last wipe and was finding even more the previous wipe. ledx was another story, but I was finding them without pulling retard and spawn sprinting like a total failure. now I think BSG has made their point of testing super rare loot to gain access to really OP gear. 

and guess what, people suck, and they have been abusing RMT and other means to cheese the game and get access to truly end game gear in mere weeks. whatever to all the punks crying about the issue. its called a wipe, and I don't think there is a wipe big enough to dry the tears of reddit right now

Niewiarygodny
2 minutes ago, Dusty747 said:

I had nearly half a case of opthalmascopes last wipe and was finding even more the previous wipe

Then you were lucky or i wasn't. Even if i check medical storages, where opth spawns, i found maybe 3 in this wipe and i am lvl 44.
With ledx, well there is slim chance (very slim) to actually find them in duffle bags, caches etc but i never found any so far.

But right, i should clarify that i meant Ledx mostly, not opth anyway :D. 

I personally dont mind change, for sure they will somehow change it even more (cause now this quest looks a bit stupid with cost/reward, maybe unlock barter for ledx to make it worth or something else). I am just disapointed that BSG did such things without informing why, even if i personlly don't care (You cant say "oh because you got THicc item case and you sold it!, well no, i gave it away :)) just because other ppl care.

Like they are doing tons of smaller changes all the time and i udnerstand taht there is no time/reason to inform about them :D.

Dusty747
1 minute ago, Niewiarygodny said:

I am just disapointed that BSG did such things without informing why,

why? deal with it. that's for you and anyone else balling like a toddler with their sucky pulled away

• Sad 1

BlooDxHound

If I completed the quest yesterday which I could have, I would have had a thicc case, now without warning everyone who completed before has thicc case and people after have item case. At this point, if poo like this continues, the devs continuously throwing poo at people who do tarkov legit, I really hope tarkov dies ''unexpectedly''. First they start ruining realism which is what it was based on, now they also start throwing poo at the legit players. 

hunter270

guys guys let it go you are wasting your time on here Nakita already got your money  he doesn't care what you think!!!  his words this game isn't suppose to be fun lol  we all got scammed out of money there is nothing you can do about it!

this game isnt coming out of Beta haven't you figured that out yet

Nakita prove me wrong reverse the task change and gift everyone a items case

GrizzzlyFX
1 minute ago, hunter270 said:

guys guys let it go you are wasting your time on here Nakita already got your money  he doesn't care what you think!!!  his words this game isn't suppose to be fun lol  we all got scammed out of money there is nothing you can do about it!

this game isnt coming out of Beta haven't you figured that out yet

Nakita prove me wrong reverse the task change and gift everyone a items case

"Game isn't coming out of beta" you've had the game a few months, pipe down kiddo.

• Cold 1

saccyan0324
7 hours ago, ShiroTenshi said:

Having things change unexpectedly is one of the many things that can happen when playing a game that is still in development and not finished.

Everything would eventually reset anyway with the next wipe. It being fair or not has nothing to do with it. Continuing the development of the game, which will involve continued changes to said game, is the goal here.

I am sorry you feel cheated from these changes, but if that is the case then playing during the development stage may not be for you. After the game has a full release, these sorts of things will not happen so you may want to wait until that point.

Kind Regrads

are you saying that the eft is not a game or product

and we are just bunch of idiots who pays you to work for you?

this is unacceptable for customer

• Upvote 1

saccyan0324
8 hours ago, ShiroTenshi said:

Hello

Sorry you feel this has affected you this seriously. According to the EULA:

I understand some changes are more drastic then others, and have a bigger effect on gameplay. However BSG is within their right to change things as they see fit during the in development phase we are currently part of. Sometimes they will announce these changes, sometimes they will not.

That being said, I will pass along feedback to the higher ups that more frequent communication about changes is a good idea and should be a goal as it would make everyone a lot less uneasy about such changes.

dont be that soon to rub a customers face with EULA

like it has some sort of power, its rube action and  tempts the people to relies on real authority

qqqsongyifan

So, please change the impact on the general players isn't it great?
I hope to open a refund way, I don't want to play this game fever

• Upvote 2

ko5206677

Is this fair?
Random changes to mission rewards have prevented our green players from treating this game well.
Can you own it soon? Can't it be slow?
If so, why does the premise not indicate a limit? How many of the top names or how many hours ago did you have them?
Moreover, normal players get THICC and they will keep it for themselves if they have enough deposits. Flea markets that don’t have enough deposits can sell money to buy equipment to fight.
Isn't the game's original intention to buy equipment to fight and evacuate?
Since you are worried that cheaters will disrupt the market, you can change the mission reward to not be a raid state. Why should you cancel THICC?
I hope players will unite and strongly request to change back to THICC, this file is this file, the next wipe is the next time. Can't be confused!

I'm a Chinese player. I don't have good English. I use Google Translate.
If there are vocabulary errors or bad, sorry, please understand.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Landario
Posted (edited)

This change is ridiculous. They should seriously reverse this. I spent money on 2 LEDX and was saving up for the last one. What a bullshit change seriously. 

The way Nikita and co are treating they loyal community is getting worse and worse.

And those People who already finished the Quest and call People like us whiners should put themself in our position. I don't mind changes that effect everyone but this is a new low.

This plus the way servers act at the moment ...awesome.

Shitty customer service my russian friends

Edited by Landario
Spelling
  • Upvote 1

skyflashde

Easy solution: Just buy money from an RMT site and get that THICC case with real money.

Changes like this are the reason people buy money from RMT and why we have all those cheaters.

Thx BSG.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

nealhor
Posted (edited)
8 часов назад, ShiroTenshi сказал:

Yes, Seriously. You and i both know that people don't really bother reading what they are signing. I quoted the EULA to make sure everyone knew where we were standing from the start of this thread about what BSG actually does or doesn't have to do (Not what it should or shouldn't do). That is to say, they don't have to tell us about each and every change (but to avoid negative reactions such as what we're seeing they probably should).

And if you continued reading you would have seen where i also state that i am going to give feedback to the DEVs about more clear announcements about when changes take place.

No, this isn't the case. It always gave the THICC to everyone and then it was changed. That someone still claims it says it's a THICC is either:

- Error on their part
- Bug
- Devs having reverted the change

I don't even have that quest yet, so i can't check. I can only trust what others have posted this far.

Do BSG team have anyone one smarter then you? Because not one adequate person will write such nonsense. Any major changes must be approved by the player, because without players you will be fired.

Edited by nealhor
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

LenzOA

i got the quest a couple of days ago, it says i get the THICC case. do i still get the thic one or will i just get a normal one?

Comradess
Posted (edited)

#bsgвернитеthicc #bsgreturnthicc

Edited by Comradess
  • Upvote 1

tobiassolem

bild.png.36efbf1e69bfb241d09980c109ff7b0f.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

GeneralBrus

Using an aimbot is not cheating, because this is a game and not real life.

Tha hell are smoking?

8 hours ago, Sir_Mossy said:

But it's a video game, not real life. You're not being cheated out of real money in any regard, but rather an in-game currency that legally has no real life equivalent. By them making RMT against the rules in the EULA, they are effectively making the currency have no monetary value, nor are you paying real life money to get said currency. You are losing out on pixels with no value, and that isn't illegal. What they did to change the quest isn't bad practice either. It is a change that needed to be made because it was an OP quest reward and that's what happened. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

tobiassolem

As Nikita has reverted these changes based on the feedback of the community. Can we all go back to complaining about hackers and ask the devs to "FIX EVERYTHING" again, please? ;)

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

ShiroTenshi

Well, looking back at my previous replies i can see and admit i could have handled that a lot better.

My aim was not the dismissal of the complaints, but to establish a common ground where we all understood such unannounced changes happen during development. That did not mean that i didn't care about the anger people were feeling, but i should have done a better job of expressing that.

I admit i could have expressed myself a lot better, and i sincerely apologize to everyone involved for unwittingly adding more fuel to the fire.

Furthermore, the statements made were my own opinion and not the stance of BSG. Please direct all your displeasure towards me and not the company, as they had nothing to do with my statements. Any and all Statements that i make that are representative of BSG are done so with proper information as to where the original source of such statements by BSG can be found.

Again, my deepest apologies for my lack of proper communication skills.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 2