SG95

How should scavs behave?

Scav and raider behavior:  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Scavs and raiders should

• stay as they are with minor improvements
    • be as realistic as possible (less visibility in dark without NVG, have a more realistic cone of vision, take cover, have the same health as players, react to being suppressed, no more perfect grenade tosses)
    • simply be nerfed
    • simply get a buff

SG95

Let BSG know what you think

Renslayer

I believe for the most part that scavs do have a lessened degree of vision at night time aside from the sniper scav and raiders. Raiders should probably have a much better AI considering those are the hardened veteran pmcs and elite scavs that survived and thrived through the events leading up to the game. Seeking cover is something that should be implemented instead of scavs hitting the ground and blindly trying to throw grenades at you from five feet away. 

chrisragnar
Posted (edited)

I think they are fine. Not much challenge when things go as planned but kind of scary when you start losing control of the situation. I find the fact that they yell well before they start shooting balance them pretty good.

Maby remove headshots if body is visible and just make them more accurate at body shots, that way you never have those situations when a bot rolls an instant headshot. Plus armor becomes more useful even late game when all players have super ammo. I mean the headshots have not been a big problem for me, I had only one bot instantly dome me while backwards Michel Jackson walking up some stairs. 

Also Id like to see them have a slower more relaxed walk speed and animation when they are not in a conflict. Weapon down patrol type of walk that follow more predictable pattern, like following roads.

Edited by chrisragnar

CaliburxZero

I vote be nerfed.  The pick of this thread that everyone else chose I don't feel BSG will ever achieve and don't feel its realistic.  BSG is bad at programming the scavs, straight up.  They will never get it right, I'm certain of that.

If the tryhard cucks who feel they are good as it is now, then sure keep them that way.  But I also then demand they also drop interesting items more often.