Sign in to follow this  
CuriousTheNoob

Random task generator?

CuriousTheNoob

When people complete all their tasks I think a random task generator would help with the replayibility of "endgame."
Even if its just simple kill x amount of scavs with a certain weapon or just find in raid type items, it gives a reason to go to every map and use different weapons.

• Like 1

Kthelmir

I'm still waiting on "Kill Shturman 100 times with a spoon while on fire."

• Like 2

Van_Hellspit
5 minutes ago, Kthelmir said:

I'm still waiting on "Kill Shturman 100 times with a spoon while on fire."

Im down for this :D

Also I like the idea of a random quest generator, even if its relaying old quests. Would give end game a little more purpose. One thing I will say however is that as new maps get introduced im sure new tasks will be inputted for these maps. 

ghgh3457
3 hours ago, Van_Hellspit said:

One thing I will say however is that as new maps get introduced im sure new tasks will be inputted for these maps. 

Oh really? How many tasks inputted for Reserve now? 2 from Jaeger I guess?

Eisenwanst

Maybe we should ask the guy who made the Jaeger quests. They seem random enough to me. 

I have plenty Ideas. "Kill Shturman 30 times from 3 feet away while wearing only Boxershorts. Use Fir flashdrives. Meanwhile sing the national russian anthem" And then you get 2, yeah i'm serious, 2 Splints. I hope, that this task will not mess up the whole economy.

Van_Hellspit
2 hours ago, ghgh3457 said:

Oh really? How many tasks inputted for Reserve now? 2 from Jaeger I guess?

Man give them time, when the game came out there were like 3 maps. Yes really i except them to add more task for each new map. Really really :D

Saber123316
Posted (edited)

Been playing S.T.A.L.K.E.R Call of Chernobyl (fan made mod, massive open world) Every day you can ask NPC's for work and they will give you quests for roubles and weapons.

I think having that system implemented in Tarkov would be great. Just pull from a random pool of premade quests. If you can't complete the task the next day you have a chance to overwrite it and do something else. Rewards are equivalent to the suspected difficulty but nothing game breaking.

Perhaps possibly be able to choose from a pool of FiR items that are for quest objectives, ammo, meds crafting items or cash. Whatever you earn cannot be sold on Flea Market just used to complete tasks / use in game.

EDIT: Also gives a way to earn EXP from raids outside of tasks. If you're like me killing 15 scavs on customs and woods is next to impossible as everyone is going for Reshala FiR gear and Shturman Stash.

Edited by Saber123316