Caster89Actual

Can we start a go fund me for servers with better tick rates or something

Caster89Actual

I used 3/4 of an ice cream cone loaded with BT on a player scav on reserve.

From bad breath range, every single shot an upper body shot or head shot, he had on no armor. no helmet.

Its like the desynch was so bad It was showing me hitting him in the head and his head whipping back on my screen but on the server I am landing every shot in his arm or stomach causing me to have to zero his HP.  Then His buddy comes along and i get two shots off right in his jaw and T box, head whip, blood and all but server side I am guessing i hit him in his chest because it says i did armor damage and here i am dead.

what exactly causes this? is it low server tick rates from a cheap BSG? Maybe the people i was shooting had potato internet or are from a different country? Is this just something that cant even be fixed until the final product is released and optimized? What causes such horrid desynch? I have died from this to many times tonight. Usually its bad but the last few days has been getting progressively worse and worse.

2020-06-23[00-38] (0).png

MAAAAAAAAAAAAST

You just got a dsync. Thats it mate. Game is in BETA state. Servers-rate will be related to an OpenWorld. Why doing job when you need to re-work it after ?

ShiroAni

What is the ping you usually receive in the servers you play on? Do you have a stable ping or does it fluctuate frequently?