ja4y

Private Clinic Reward - What about people who returned it for ICASE?

ja4y
Posted (edited)

I mean once and all for real - BSG are we joke to you? So you literally reverting it back and STILL dont think about rest of the community who get ducked up by this dumb change? Seems like someone that is in charge in BSG is not using his full thinking potential. Guess i have report it as a bug or something right? 

Edited by ja4y
  • Sad 1

Brandishh

Me too mate im trying to figure out how to change it to thicc

we wasted so much

ja4y
Posted (edited)

I mean it doesnt look like the same item.

2020-06-23[12-43] (0).png

70% of community satisfied duck the rest, huh? 

Edited by ja4y

Brandishh

yea wasted 8mil to get this icase LOL

ShiroTenshi

I've already asked for clarification from the DEVs, just to make sure. May take a bit tho. (Timezone differences, has to go up the chain then come back down, etc)

• Thanks 4

ja4y
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, ShiroTenshi said:

I've already asked for clarification from the DEVs, just to make sure. May take a bit tho.

Sure and i know it may take, they are fast at making unthought changes but nothing else.

Do they even learn? Just FFS spend 15 more minutes to fix it properly. 

Edited by ja4y

ShiroTenshi

So, super early response from the DEV is that they are still thinking about this question. 

This means, they are aware if the concerns of the community but have not yet made a decision.

ja4y
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, ShiroTenshi said:

So, super early response from the DEV is that they are still thinking about this question. 

This means, they are aware if the concerns of the community but have not yet made a decision.

They are thinking about 
a) literally duck some of our community 
b) be fair to all of your community

?

Anyways thank you for fast answer.

Edited by ja4y

ShiroTenshi
2 minutes ago, ja4y said:

They are thinking about 
a) literally duck some of our community 
b) be fair to all of your community

That is what we still don't know, and have to wait for. I'm hoping it's option B though.

andreykoltsova
Posted (edited)

Thanks for some news at least.

I assume its technical work since there is no "cancel the quest for this group of guys" button.... or is there?

Vsauce Michael here

P.S I advice guys if you are in this situation to empty that Icase... they might delete it in exchange for thicc reward or similar. 

Edited by andreykoltsova

Poncho_grande

I'm stuck with the same situation. Came back from a weekend out of town, handed in the task expecting a thicc case and only got the normal case. Now the task reward has been reverted but I'm still stuck with the normal Icase.

DiBBz

i knew this exact situation would happen. if nikita and the team just thought logically on how to approach this change. and changed it after a new wipe everyone would be understanding. but instead they do it mid wipe. splitting the playerbase not making correct adjustments when they know ledx are 2.6million on the flea and still super hard to find.

now they have created unnecessary work to fix an issue that shouldn't even be present this early/mid way into a wipe.

ja4y
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, DiBBz said:

i knew this exact situation would happen. if nikita and the team just thought logically on how to approach this change. and changed it after a new wipe everyone would be understanding. but instead they do it mid wipe. splitting the playerbase not making correct adjustments when they know ledx are 2.6million on the flea and still super hard to find.

now they have created unnecessary work to fix an issue that shouldn't even be present this early/mid way into a wipe.

Im pretty sure none of BSG crew members play EFT like any normal player do - in that case they dont know anything how some changes can affect playerbase. 

Edited by ja4y

ExtremerJonny

Why BSG can't make changes like this after a new wipe (directly)?! Why the hell they have to do it after few weeks?! I was shocked to see that I only received a normal Item Case from the quest.

MagicPaw

What message do you send when you allow you child the lollipop back, just because "the others could have one, too"

FFS, stop crying. It was a good change with bad timing and missing quest requirement adjustments.

That doesn't mean it should be changed back. Some people will inevitably draw the short end of the stick.

"It's so unfair" - Do you know what game we're playing?

Poncho_grande

except they did already change it back.

Also, yes I did forget, I thought this was Kirby's Magical Adventure through the Unicorn Forest, not Escape from Tarkov, the hardcore realistic shooter game that's hard and unfair and makes me better than other people playing lesser games. How silly of me.

The fact that the gameplay is unfair cannot be used as an excuse for developers making poorly thought out changes that negatively affect parts of the playerbase.

andreykoltsova
18 minutes ago, MagicPaw said:

What message do you send when you allow you child the lollipop back, just because "the others could have one, too"

FFS, stop crying. It was a good change with bad timing and missing quest requirement adjustments.

That doesn't mean it should be changed back. Some people will inevitably draw the short end of the stick.

"It's so unfair" - Do you know what game we're playing?

you said it yourself, its a good change with bad timing. Therefore its a poo change. 

No one would complain had they annouce it or did it start of wipe

ExtremerJonny

From Reddit: "Hey, I guess it was too harsh to do a live changes like that. I will not say anything else - cases are changed back. I definitely didn't predict THAT impact."

And whats with the ppl they've done the quest meanwhile?

TheOxYLus

They can create a mission that asks you for an icase in raid and that rewards you from the thicc for example in Fence and that the mission lasts 1 week.

I think it is the best possible solution.

Since there is no Icase in raid

joshbgentry96
3 minutes ago, TheOxYLus said:

They can create a mission that asks you for an icase in raid and that rewards you from the thicc for example in Fence and that the mission lasts 1 week.

I actually think that could work or would be the best option. There are no other quests that offer an Icase correct?

Poncho_grande

That sounds like a solid solution. As long as it can't be manipulated somehow

Svenator
vor 11 Minuten schrieb TheOxYLus:

Good idea in general ... there is always a but ... in my case I sold the ICase as I did not need it and was mad about getting ICase instead of T H I C C ;)

syntaxxl

The is Icases in raid, yes. You can find them under the Giving tree.
But again, it's like 1 in God knows how many items tarkov has (because Giving tree can spawn any item in the game iirc)...

So yeah, I think that would be the best solution, but I'm still kinda afraid the players will somehow find a way to bug it.

Wait, talking about that - I think EOD users gets 1 Item cases at the start of the wipe that are FIR, no?

ShiroTenshi
13 minutes ago, Poncho_grande said:

That sounds like a solid solution. As long as it can't be manipulated somehow

Allow me to be the devils advocate here, but wouldn't the people who already got the THICC case be able to then trade a normal items case for a second THICC one, thus getting 2 while others only get 1? Wouldn't that still be unfair to those who didn't get the THICC case initially?

2 minutes ago, syntaxxl said:

Wait, talking about that - I think EOD users gets 1 Item cases at the start of the wipe that are FIR, no?

From the Christmas gift pack, yes.

• Like 1

joshbgentry96
3 minutes ago, syntaxxl said:

The is Icases in raid, yes. You can find them under the Giving tree.
But again, it's like 1 in God knows how many items tarkov has (because Giving tree can spawn any item in the game iirc)...

So yeah, I think that would be the best solution, but I'm still kinda afraid the players will somehow find a way to bug it.

They do get one for Christmas pack but it's not FIR status.

1 minute ago, ShiroTenshi said:

Allow me to be the devils advocate here, but wouldn't the people who already got the THICC case be able to then trade a normal items case for a second THICC one, thus getting 2 while others only get 1? Wouldn't that still be unfair to those who didn't get the THICC case initially?

From the Christmas gift pack, yes.

The suggestion is only having FIR Icase be available for the trade. So unless you completed this quest or got SUPER lucky, you wouldn't be able to. I'm not even sure you can find them in marked rooms...

• Like 1