ja4y

Private Clinic Reward - What about people who returned it for ICASE?

syntaxxl
1 minute ago, joshbgentry96 said:

They do get one for Christmas pack but it's not FIR status.

Oh, I see! Thank you ❤️

ShiroTenshi
1 minute ago, joshbgentry96 said:

I'm not even sure you can find them in marked rooms...

You used to, unsure about it now that they changed the ability to carry them in backpacks.

joshbgentry96
3 minutes ago, ShiroTenshi said:

You used to, unsure about it now that they changed the ability to carry them in backpacks.

If you can I feel as though the chance is incredibly rare. The majority of people would not have found one to this point in a marked room. I know people who go upwards of 2 or more marked keys and don't get a single case (whether it be a grenade case, ammo box, etc.)

ExtremerJonny
Posted (edited)

Then bsg should just replace the item case with the thicc item case, or they remove it from the inventory and send you the thicc per ingamemail.

Edited by ExtremerJonny
  • Like 1

TheOxYLus

Christmas is not in raid, also in marked they do not come out since now it cannot be put in a backpack

Yes, the other option is that they eliminate the Icase from the inventory and deliver the thicc but what will happen to the people who have sold it in addition to the fact that it will cost them much more to find each person who has had this failure

TheOxYLus

People who have sold the Icase could take away the 3m they have earned and send them a Thicc.

The list will be shorter than if you look for everyone who made this mistake

ja4y

You cant find ICASE under tree or in marked room since u cant carry them in backpack anymore - knowing that the solution with quest from Fence ICASE for THICC case is simple and good soluition.

Moomkey

Yea really hoping they find out a way to help those of us out that turned it in yesterday. There are a decent amount of us so if we just speak up and let them know what happened to us, I feel like the devs will understand and hopefully help us out. As someone else said, they could make a quest after private clinic that asks for a FiR items case in exchange for a thicc case for a limited time. The issue with this fix though is that some people who sold the items case are still getting screwed so there would need to be more done afterwards. Such a quest would lower the amount of people with this problem though. Hopefully they just send everyone who turned it in yesterday a thicc items case and we just keep the items case as well. Because at this point that seems like the easiest fix to this problem since some people kept the items case, and some sold it. I feel like the community would not care if a small group of people got a thicc case + items case since we were getting screwed over initially from the update. Any solution that gets me the thicc items case is a good one though, take my normal items case back, take 3 million roubles from those who sold it, just please let us get that thicc items case somehow.

• Like 1

ja4y
1 minute ago, Moomkey said:

Yea really hoping they find out a way to help those of us out that turned it in yesterday. There are a decent amount of us so if we just speak up and let them know what happened to us, I feel like the devs will understand and hopefully help us out. As someone else said, they could make a quest after private clinic that asks for a FiR items case in exchange for a thicc case for a limited time. The issue with this fix though is that some people who sold the items case are still getting screwed so there would need to be more done afterwards. Such a quest would lower the amount of people with this problem though. Hopefully they just send everyone who turned it in yesterday a thicc items case and we just keep the items case as well. Because at this point that seems like the easiest fix to this problem since some people kept the items case, and some sold it. I feel like the community would not care if a small group of people got a thicc case + items case since we were getting screwed over initially from the update. Any solution that gets me the thicc items case is a good one though, take my normal items case back, take 3 million roubles from those who sold it, just please let us get that thicc items case somehow.

After all easiest way will be to just ignore us hopefully they wont do this.

Sean0870

Couldn't the folks that did turn it in yesterday just submit a support ticket for it? BSG can cross check with the date/time the quest was completed for the profile. Have the player empty out their iCase and have room for a THICC case and just make the quick swap? Or is that too hard?

Moomkey
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, ja4y said:

After all easiest way will be to just ignore us hopefully they wont do this.

Yea that's true lol. The thing is though is that they had the quest reward as an unknown item. How could we have known that we were about to get screwed over by turning it in. We didn't know about this update, it was never announced, and the quest did not tell us until we completed it. It would REALLY suck to learn that devs don't help us out, considering that we could not have done anything to avoid running into this problem on our end. They made an update, noticed it was bad and reverted it, so here's hoping they help us out too cause we just want to enjoy the game and it really stinks being in the position me and many others are in currently.

They also could just reset the quest for everyone who has turned it in. Anyone that turned it in will have to re-turn in the quest so that everyone can now get the thicc items case. They could make it so that whatever was in your thicc items case/normal items case will be sent back to you by the system since things like this have been done before. So now we have everyone getting the thicc items case and no items are lost.

9 minutes ago, Sean0870 said:

Couldn't the folks that did turn it in yesterday just submit a support ticket for it? BSG can cross check with the date/time the quest was completed for the profile. Have the player empty out their iCase and have room for a THICC case and just make the quick swap? Or is that too hard?

I don't think any of the support tickets would address an issue like this. I hope I am wrong and someone tells me otherwise, that way we can start sending in tickets in order to get some help

Edited by Moomkey
(typo)

I totally agree. I am that guy who get a item box. People who turn in before and after me all get thicc. That makes me feel really upset and uncomfortable.

LenzOA

they can enjoy their items case

kek.jpg.0c3c93b4ddf3c5874104d5d1cac4af99.jpg

litFor20_69

JUST MAKE A QUICK THERAPIST QUEST TO TURN A FOUND IN RAID ICase INTO A THICC Icase 

• Sad 1

Krytodgamer
1 hour ago, ShiroTenshi said:

Permítanme ser el defensor de los demonios aquí, pero ¿no podrían las personas que ya obtuvieron el caso de THICC intercambiar un caso de artículos normales por un segundo caso de THICC, obteniendo 2 mientras que otros solo obtienen 1? ¿No sería eso aún injusto para quienes no recibieron el caso THICC inicialmente?

Del paquete de regalo de Navidad, sí.

How do we people who change all items and only receive the iCase?

What should we do to receive the correct reward?

ja4y
Posted (edited)

@ShiroTenshi

Do we know anything?

Edited by ja4y

Moomkey
1 hour ago, ja4y said:

Do we know anything?

image.png.89b26dc77040a91d147224c48606eb0b.pngYo, we got some good news from the dev team! Really glad they are looking for ways to help us out

• Like 1

ja4y
22 minutes ago, Moomkey said:

image.png.89b26dc77040a91d147224c48606eb0b.pngYo, we got some good news from the dev team! Really glad they are looking for ways to help us out

Thats great. 

• Like 1

behi09ma

i don't know why they decided to change the thicc case to normal case in the first place, but if they had some good reasons for that, they should have stayed with their decision and didn't revert it. it's just my opinion

listening to the community is good (sometimes), too. but they should not make it a habit, because most of the time we as a consumers can't think right at that exact moment when changes come, and the reason is we get used to the previous condition.

DiBBz
7 hours ago, ja4y said:

Im pretty sure none of BSG crew members play EFT like any normal player do - in that case they dont know anything how some changes can affect playerbase. 

guarantee you they dont otherwise they would understand whats wrong with the game or understand the current economy. AKA the reason why it was left at 3 ledx for a single items case rather than correctly being adjusted!

you dont just make a critical change like that for such a high valued item mid wipe. thats just a silly idea. you can easily calculate and predict how progression is handled by the majority of the community and make appropriate adjustments. its literately all right ducking there... anyone with common sense can see how that effects the playerbase! cause just look at reddit and discord. loads of casual players that cant play the game for hours on end each day were directly effected.

Poncho_grande

Well, I received my THICC case, big thanks for that. It's not found in raid so I'm gonna miss out on that easy 6 mil in profit, but I'm not too bothered.

ShiroTenshi

As per the most recent announcement:

- Started to send THICC cases for those who completed changed quests before they were reverted

Please check your ingame message system.

• Thanks 1

SCvTyson
54 minutes ago, ShiroTenshi said:

As per the most recent announcement:

Please check your ingame message system.

So now, everyone else, who didnt do this quest, should be rewarded with an icase ! 

ja4y

Got the case unfortunately it isnt FiR

JeffreyLF
3 hours ago, SCvTyson said:

So now, everyone else, who didnt do this quest, should be rewarded with an icase ! 

No, this is enough, it's basically the Christmas reward, the t h i c c case is enough