Found In Raid Update + Flea

Blastie

Hi there my IGN is CSA_Blasti3_TV
I would like to ask your opinion on "Found in Raid" items ,that cant be sold on Flea and not used in quests...
I want to ask why... Hatchlings will continue in their job ,but they will give items to players on maps and players will pay them in bitcoins...
Its not bad with killing at least scav / survive 10 minutes to live ,but... There are more and more extract campers waiting for you ,then stealing your loot and GTFO from game...

How are we supposed to make money ? We cant run reserve ,becouse there are no extracts ,where we are safe... Shoreline dont have much loot for players on other side from Resort...
I've seen running with my friend and we saved items in gamma / alpha made profit and then went with gear on maps to enjoy some gameplay :)

But now we worry to even survive and make at least 10K roubles from it...
I just want to say ,that your update didnt help with hatchlings... It will make more players Hatchling :)
So please Fix your servers to we dont have 100000 PlayerRTT and Pleaseee fix your "Found In Raid" stuff

Prapor : Bring me Tank Battery
Me : ˇBrings Tank Batteryˇ
Prapor : NICE ! Thanks ,but.... did you found it in raid ?
Me : Yes sir !
Prapor : And did you survive ?
Me : Ehmmmm... No ?
Prapor : I dont want this cheap poo ,even so its same like found in raid...
Me : ˇLooking inside my walletˇ    (0 € - 0 $ - 0 ₽)
Prapor : But i can buy it from you for 10 ₽ even so it cost 900K ₽ on market :3

Market : What would you like to sell ?
Me : Ehmmm 2x Graphic Card
Market : Hmmmm looks new... Found in raid ?
Me : Thanks ,but no... i died and it was in my gamma so i could sell it...
Market : We dont want this bye !

Like WTF xD Is this how to make "Your game"? Nikita said: We dont care about money or how many people plays our game ,but we want to give our players best experience
Yea sure :D Last wipe was better...

Thanks for Extract Campers and more Hatchlings Nikita <3

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Thormato said:

Okay true, lets remove the Containers, so you wont cry anymore

Cry ? :D 
I paid to enjoy this game ,but i dont have any money to buy anythin Yesterday i had nothin in my stash and i had problems healing myself after raid even so im lvl 39 xD
I have Alpha so i dont mind about Containers ,but im sure you are one of Extract campers so you dont care ;)

27 minutes ago, Blastie said:

Cry ? :D 
I paid to enjoy this game ,but i dont have any money to buy anythin Yesterday i had nothin in my stash and i had problems healing myself after raid even so im lvl 39 xD
I have Alpha so i dont mind about Containers ,but im sure you are one of Extract campers so you dont care ;)

U would get 50k i think by mail from bsg to get u started again if you run out of everyrhing in ur stash.

50k is good enough to buy a hatchet and wreck Reshala with it...

• Upvote 1

Yeah its an absolute garbage addition that only benefits people who have payed for better packs so they can grind easier on fresh wipes or streamers that get huge developer benefits to advertise the game for them. It wont get changed because the developers only listen to streamers and their followers, who are dead set on making the game painful as possible to progress in without spending 150$.

Edited by yarrick
  • Like 1

They do it to combat RMT if you want serious answer. We can't have nice things because some pepegas too bad at the game they have to buy roubles. And you know what it leads to? More cheater farmers who actually selling rubles. 

They may lift FIR restrictions from certain items such as tank battery, because you can't really do RMT with this thing.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, SCvTyson said:

U would get 50k i think by mail from bsg to get u started again if you run out of everyrhing in ur stash.

50k is good enough to buy a hatchet and wreck Reshala with it...

But 50K is APB - 20K and 30K for ammo / Gear :D So ,if i die im again on 0 
Reshala... but first you need to find him and second you need to extract... and healing + food takes some of your money eather...

I got your point ,but 50K is nothin with prices

Not bragging, I have 4 million + rubles in my stash and I have alpha container (And yes I'm a hatchling sometimes bring in gear and armor sometimes pistol runs too, but I die straight away with gear so).

25 minutes ago, PyroYoda said:

Not bragging, I have 4 million + rubles in my stash and I have alpha container (And yes I'm a hatchling sometimes bring in gear and armor sometimes pistol runs too, but I die straight away with gear so).

I had so much money so i bought Small SICC 2x + KeyTool + 10x Graphic Card etc. for my friends for free ,becouse it was possible and it all went good (I died like all times with full gear ,but it was fun :D)
But now its all different i played 4-5x Reserve and all games snipers camped on Cliff + One inside bush under cliff + 2 inside hermetic (What my friend told me)
My Stash is Worth 16.8M ,but its priceless now :D But in money i have 250K only now ,becosue i sold all armors i had

1 minute ago, Blastie said:

I had so much money so i bought Small SICC 2x + KeyTool + 10x Graphic Card etc. for my friends for free ,becouse it was possible and it all went good (I died like all times with full gear ,but it was fun :D)
But now its all different i played 4-5x Reserve and all games snipers camped on Cliff + One inside bush under cliff + 2 inside hermetic (What my friend told me)
My Stash is Worth 16.8M ,but its priceless now :D But in money i have 250K only now ,becosue i sold all armors i had

Damn bro, why don't you rush safes?

3 minutes ago, PyroYoda said:

you, don't have to pay for healing all the time.

And then i end up with my leg broken so i cant run // Scav rush me and kills me // I get insta kill with leg shot :D
Well i would like to waste 10 minutes looking for match and then die in first 10s :D

I always pay for heal ,becouse at least i have a lot better chance to live

1 minute ago, Blastie said:

And then i end up with my leg broken so i cant run // Scav rush me and kills me // I get insta kill with leg shot :D
Well i would like to waste 10 minutes looking for match and then die in first 10s :D

I always pay for heal ,becouse at least i have a lot better chance to live

You can use your scav to wait for yourself to heal?

Just now, PyroYoda said:

You can use your scav to wait for yourself to heal?

I dont play scavs since it takes years to find game :D
But yea you got a point ,but i dont like scav :( 

Just now, Blastie said:

I dont play scavs since it takes years to find game :D
But yea you got a point ,but i dont like scav :( 

hm, yea my server doesn't take that long for scav.

Good luck, anyway :P

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, PyroYoda said:

hm, yea my server doesn't take that long for scav.

Good luck, anyway :P

My luck now -> Just hit Scav Guard 4x head with Igolnik and survived xDDD 100K Roubles left xDDD
Im done playing till BSG Fixes updates ❤️