Sign in to follow this  
ChronekDKC

Cheaters

ChronekDKC

Player nick: D1vergent

I played interchange raid just beafore i wrote this and he was just sprinting throught the map and aimboting everyone, this game is so fucked by cheaters there is no reason to play it right now and losing milions in staff by this bullshit.Having no fun from game where you get cheaters in 1 of 3 games...

EFT staff wake up ...

behi09ma
45 minutes ago, ChronekDKC said:

Player nick: D1vergent

I played interchange raid just beafore i wrote this and he was just sprinting throught the map and aimboting everyone, this game is so fucked by cheaters there is no reason to play it right now and losing milions in staff by this bullshit.Having no fun from game where you get cheaters in 1 of 3 games...

EFT staff wake up ...

there is a report button to report players that you think they are cheating, report them there:

YouReSoMAD

they need to just have an in game option to report a cheater/bug. its a pain in the ass to bring the launcher back up just to file a report. it would be much easier if at the time you were killed by said hacker you could report them. this would also give them a time frame of when the cheats were being used.

garryLOLE

Just died to the same guy in a similar way. Friends have been killed by him up to like a literal week ago at this point.

vampy

report people here no more posting in the forums thanks this post is now #locked