sootsprite119

Your payment has been cancelled/cannot be processed at this time.

sootsprite119

Whenever i try to purchase the standard edition of the game i get the message "Your payment has been cancelled" or "Your payment could not be processed." i know i have enough money for the game. Are there any other reasons that could be causing this?

Pantau

I had same thing, my credit card was full of money but cant buy by this message, so i just buy package by paypal and have fun.

Vxup

i used paypal to try buy it and i got the payment cancelled message

BanditMaka

Did anything happen the first time you tried to purchase? Anything silly might do it.
I had the same issue a couple years ago, contacted xsolla, who said payments had been blocked for suspicious activity. Turned out I left the payment window open too long looking for my wallet the first time. The person removed the block and I could purchase.

avireycain

couldnt buy the standerd edition of the game , used a credit card then a debit card same issue, i havent tried again since earlier

Linkmw

Been having the same issue, even using PayPal isn't helping. I've been in contact with Xsolla, and it takes them 2 weeks to get an actual answer back from them. The problem still hasn't been resolved. Battlestate doesn't want my money :(

Humble_Avenger

When I did my purchase the process did a small payment and wanted that info to proceed.

So they charge me $0.12 and then asked me to confirm so I had to have my credit info available so I could reply that they initially charged me $0.12.

First time it timed out, second time my bank denied it (Due to hackers stealing credit info Xsolla is flagged as a potentially non legit purchase).

So I had to contact my banks credit team and verify my info and confirm I am purchasing this game lol.

It can be semi retarded but at least they aren't letting the thieving hackers scam any random guys credit info. As annoying as that is for legit buyers it's a good step.

I suggest reaching out to your bank/credit card companies and asking why it was declined. Personally I kept them on the phone as I made the purchase on my third attempt.

IIxSALTxII

My credit card did same thing and blocked my card. Charged my card .29 4 times and I never got the credited amount as stated  Has anyone else not gotten these charges returned to your card   That can really add up for this company ?????????

DarknessRizesKS

So I used my card the other day and it charged the small amount of money and I entered what was shown and it just popped up saying Your payment was declined for security reasons but I still had the WHOLE payment of $50+ taken out of my bank and then went right back in moments later, Why do you not want my money? and can anyone tell me what is going on??

Apacolypso

Call your bank and have them on the phone and they will be able to tell you what it charged. Sometimes the online banking or the app won't update that quickly.