RedJoe2257

Server performance is horrible after the wipe.

RedJoe2257

I got a beast of a PC and a good connection, 30mb Dowload 11 Upload, I have no problem playing any game at Ultra graphic settings 100 fps, launcher show the ping at 20 40 ms at maximum in all the servers I have selected and this is what happen EVERY time I play EFT:

Server connection lost, Server connection lost, Server connection lost, Server connection lost, Desync and Die from invisible scav, Server connection lost, Desync and Die from invisible scav, Desync and Die from invisible scav, Anticheat connection lost,  Server connection lost,  Server connection lost, Server connection terminated due to bad connection performance,  Server connection lost,  Server connection lost,  Server connection lost,  Desync and Die from invisible scav, Server connection terminated due to bad connection performance, Server connection terminated due to bad connection performance, Server connection terminated due to bad connection performance.

It has been like this for the past 2 weeks, I don't know what the hell is going on but it look like for many people the game is totally unplayable, every time I do i ping test I got 9 ping maximum, and still I get into a raid and it spike to 500, I really love this game, but at the moment is totally unplayable, I'm happy I didn't buy the EOD edition.

Are the devs aware of this?

Is like this for many of you guys?

RedJoe2257

Edit: I tweaked the connection and the settings and now the game is "Playable" for me, I mean I'm still having some stutter and micro lag but the game is not disconnecting anymore. Still de-sync is a thing.

FamouZPT

Desync and cheaters everywhere is a thing...

BanditMaka

More disconnects and desync yes.

Superkira64

I havent been playing that much but at least in most of the US servers im not having too much of an issue. Im almost at level 10 and havent desynced thankfully. I have a poo computer (I3-dual core with GTX-1050TI) with pretty good internet (48mbps and upload speed of 5.6mbps) but i feel like this last patch is millions better than the past few lol.