DecimatorZA

Server connection Lost

DecimatorZA

Hey all,

Not sure if anyone else is having this issue, but since yesterday (2020-06-24) I've been getting disconnected in literally every single raid I attempt with the message "Server Connection Lost".
I have 2ms to the server I connect to and watch stream while playing and chat to people the whole time. My comms dont drop and neither do the streams but yet I disconnect every 5 mins ingame.

I checked the game logs and found this:

2020-06-25 18:48:14.078 +02:00|0.12.6.7886|Error|Default|Interaction is not confirmed. Door: autoId_00144. 1.009766 time has wasted. RTT: 0|
2020-06-25 18:48:14.642 +02:00|0.12.6.7886|Error|Default|NetworkGame.StopCoroutine error:Server connection lost|
2020-06-25 18:48:14.683 +02:00|0.12.6.7886|Error|Default|Game stopped error:Server connection lost|

Not sure if that means anything to anyone but yeah. Thats the case over and over and over again.
Already cleared the cache and flushed DNS and restarted all my net equipment and no change.

Side note: When I enable fps 1 in game, my ping stays at 3 - 20ms. Even right when the connection to server is lost.

Would love any help.

Thanks

schubbey
Posted (edited)
vor einer Stunde schrieb DecimatorZA:

Would love any help.

ipv4 and 6 are opened right? if not that could be the problem already, can consult your provider in that case

also make sure to disable firewall, launch as admin

3-20ms might be normal, but might be packetloss (high enough to lose connection to the server for a split second or something not sure about this but might be worth checking out)

lastly might be a "local" server problem, try changin to a random other one even if thats a slightly worse ping

hope something helps you :)

edit: just googled the first line

Spoiler

|Error|Default|Interaction is not confirmed. Door: autoId_00144. 1.009766 time has wasted. RTT: 0|

and the 3rd article is about a program that needs to be updated before launched, missing some of the words tho, just to be sure try updating your drivers and everything (i remember that i was kicked from lol for not having the latest netframework, and i couldnt connect to the servers because of graphics driver outdated)

Edited by schubbey

Shaktimaan

@schubbey

EFT doesn't have ipv6 support AFAIK.

But as you said, I think packetloss or packet scheduling might be the culprit from the looks of it.

@DecimatorZA If you're using WiFi to play videogames on your computer, I highly suggest you switch to an ethernet cable.

Most old and new routers are complete garbage at traffic scheduling especially for gaming unfortunately.

Also, please check the IP protocol supported by your ISP. Tarkov's servers use ipv4 protocol and there are some European/German players who have the same issue if I recall correctly. You can probably try searching it in the forums for it.

I have no idea how ipv4 to ipv6 address translation works but my guess is that the payload size is probably different for both, so unfortunately I can't help you more on that, but contacting your ISP about the problem or creating a support ticket in the EFT launcher/website might help you out in a big way as they have a whole list of diagnostic steps at their disposal as they deal with these kinds of thing on a daily basis.

Anyways, good luck.

DecimatorZA

Thanks for the response guys.

I'm using a cable connection to game with. Never been a fan of WiFi unless its for my handhelds.

Other than that, I did create a ticket with BSG and also logged a ticket with my ISP for them to check any abnormalities.
Not sure about the IPV4/6 but will be sure to ask them as well.

I see there is an Nvidia update that I will install. Dunno if that will affect it.

So far no luck though.

Will update my findings.

Thanks again!

niagi

I have the exact same issue, it started today (I didn't play anything yesterday) for me. One game now I was disconnected 3 times. Am using a cable connection with a 500/500Mbps fiber connection. There have been some severe lag in earlier games. I am just wondering if the servers aren't keeping up or something as this seems a bit similar to other games that grows quickly. 

Similar logs here

2020-06-25 21:37:11.577 +02:00|0.12.6.7886|Error|Default|Failed to send internal buffer channel:0 bytesToSend:9| 
2020-06-25 21:37:11.577 +02:00|0.12.6.7886|Error|Default|Send Error: WrongConnection channel:0 bytesToSend:9| 
2020-06-25 21:37:12.649 +02:00|0.12.6.7886|Error|Default|NetworkGame.StopCoroutine error:Server connection lost| 
2020-06-25 21:37:12.702 +02:00|0.12.6.7886|Error|Default|Game stopped error:Server connection lost| 

I also ran a bunch of pings to what I assume is a game server, taken from the logs:

2020-06-25 21:38:06.666 +02:00|0.12.6.7886|Debug|application|TRACE-NetworkGameCreate profileStatus: 'Profileid: 5eee89459f39bd2fc0468457, Status: Busy, Ip: 95.217.83.149, Port: 17010, Location: bigmap, Sid: 95.217.83.149-17010_PID_25.06.20_19.16.05, GameMode: deathmatch, shortId: VKM8'| 

Ping statistics for 95.217.83.149:
    Packets: Sent = 100, Received = 100, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
    Minimum = 10ms, Maximum = 11ms, Average = 10ms

schubbey
vor 20 Stunden schrieb Shaktimaan:

EFT doesn't have ipv6 support AFAIK.

in german community are a lot of people complaining about that problem, if one isnt open they cant properly play - cant imagine its a german only problem, also not sure why it is a problem not an expert

vor 19 Stunden schrieb DecimatorZA:

Thanks for the response guys.

vor 19 Stunden schrieb niagi:

I have the exact same issue

just saw in the launcher that they will rollback to  the last update due to ping spike problems - hope that fixes it for both of you

toseph

I have the same exact issues as the people above on US servers
- 0 packet loss
- stable 500/500, down/up
- discord and every other game fine
- rollback did not help

from what I can see it is happening across all US servers for me as well, not a specific one

Jpmuerte

Same problem - EU Servers