Dyils

Email verification doesn't work and customer support won't help

Dyils

I can't login to EFT as email verification won't actually send a code to my email.

I know for sure I have my username, email and password right because I used a password manager where they are stored.

My issue is similar to 

And I have also written about it on Reddit as a final way to try to get someone's attention to solve my issue before I start pursuing a chargeback or anything else - 

P.S. I can clearly login to forums (since I'm writing to you here), just not the main website or game.

tweediebrd

I don't know why you wouldn't know where you charged a $70-$150 game to? The information they are requesting doesn't seem "ridiculous" at all. It seems very reasonable and a safe way of protecting people's accounts and avoid fraud/scams. Also finding this bank/card record would show you the date you purchased and created the account, and you have all the other answers. 

So in the time it took you to write these 2 posts, you probably could have found the transaction and been dying at Dorms on Customs like the rest of us. 🤷‍♂️

RabidWeasel95

I have the same issue cuz I bought my game like 4 years ago on a random card I don’t remember so I am screwed I think, if a dev sees this pls help cuz battle state support email is ignoring me now

tobiassolem

Have you checked your spam filters, people?

Some e-mail programs filter away messages such as this.

DDLC_Monika

I'm having this issue for a solid month now. Still waiting for BSG's support to send me a code, because they are still looking into my situation. It shouldn't be this difficult to log inside your account. I have never seen this problem on any website in my life.

Dyils
Posted (edited)

It's been 22 days since their last email to me. Before this, they were replying within 1-2 days, now suddenly no response for 22 days. That indicates intentional ignoring by their support. I can probably even test it by trying to contact them from a different email to see if the same thing will happen.

Yes, I've checked spam. I'm not an idiot. I'm a software developer, I know my way around a computer.

I know my username and password for sure, yet I can't login.

I've downloaded my full statements for my bank account, credit card and paypal and FINALLY found the purchase after god knows how long of searching. If you search for "Xsolla" in your statement, you might be able to find it. It's the payment system used by some Russian companies so unless you've purchased more stuff from Russia, this will most likely help you find it.

But, the problem still is that they haven't replied in 22 days so it's irrelevant that I've been able to find this. The most I can do is contact my credit card agency and see if they can chargeback.

Edited by Dyils