ryno4345

Make Athlete a non-requirement for Kappa

Make Athlete a non-required Kappa Quest  

9 members have voted

1. 1. In the upcoming update 12.7 there have been thoughts going around on a soft skill reset. I propose that Athlete should become a non kappa requirement as the grind to level 10 health takes forever and having skills reset would add another 2 to 3 days of in game playtime on to getting kappa when people are so close. I am lvl 36 with only 6 health level and a skill reset will take another round of level 1-45 roughly.

• Make Athlete a non requirement for Kappa Container.
    • Leave as is.

ryno4345

In the upcoming update 12.7 there have been thoughts going around on a soft skill reset. I propose that Athlete should become a non kappa requirement as the grind to level 10 health takes forever and having skills reset would add another 2 to 3 days of in game playtime on to getting kappa when people are so close. I am lvl 36 with only 6 health level and a skill reset will take another round of level 1-45 roughly which is a massive commitment and annoyance to try and get Kappa.

Wolfsb4ne

I totally agree with you!

walkr2

I do agree that getting to level 10 is abit 'too long'
Perhaps if the quest was changed from LL10 to LL8 it would be more reasonable.

• Upvote 1

madragon

You only need to get to lvl 8 because if you saved your therapist quest that gives you 2 health levels. It's not even that much of a grind. Just play the game and you'll level it up at a pretty decent rate tbh.

• Like 1

Hyphy_Assassin

Level 10 comes easily through passive play. I'm not sure how you could even complete all those quests without earning level 10 health.

TUALMASOK

I level 24 and Health is up to 6. Once I get to 8 I will hand in The Rapist quest that gives me the two hardest levels for free. Which is what that quest is intended for.