Sign in to follow this  
RedJoe2257

Black screen while in raid after today updates.

RedJoe2257

Hi all,

After the updates I've been having black screens all day long while playing, I can hear everything just all the screen goes black and I have to kill the game by task manager and reload into the raid, just sometimes this happens while im running to the extract so I don't have the time to log back in and extract... just lost a scav run on interchange after killing killa and looting one factory and one checkpoint key, so like 700k in loot if not more? I'm not always that lucky with scav runs so it's over for me today don't wanna play anymore I'm so frustrated. 

Is anybody else having this problem?

I've been checking all of what I can check all day long and  I have a beefy PC so it's not hardware related,

So far:

Drivers are good, hardware is good, playing other games even beefy games at ultra graphic setting doesn't give me this problem, windows updates are good.

This only happen to me when I play Tarkov, all the screen go black I can hear the game is running but I can't see anything.