MasterDk78

would auto clicker trigger a cheat alert?

MasterDk78

As mentioned above, is it considered cheat?
Same goes for some macro that has it preinstalled in their keybards, would that trigger a cheat alert?

Chiknhawk64

From what I know about EFT, macros are not accepted, so I would assume anything that is "automatic" is considered a cheat.

• Like 1

MasterDk78
16 minutes ago, Chiknhawk64 said:

From what I know about EFT, macros are not accepted, so I would assume anything that is "automatic" is considered a cheat.

Thank you!
I would assume as much, why I have not used it.
Figured it could be handy with some of those single shot weapons, but not worth it if it triggers as cheat :P

Chiknhawk64
10 minutes ago, MasterDk78 said:

Thank you!
Figured it could be handy with some of those single shot weapons, but not worth it if it triggers as cheat :P

No worries!

Yea I wouldn't risk it, not worth losing your account over.   ;)

Wurfy

I made one ages ago when I saw a forum thread where the general consensus was that BSG didn't give a damn and they were supposed to help with the then common issue of semi-auto weapons sometimes not firing when you were rapid-firing them and while I found that I pretty much always forgot to actually use it in combat and when I didn't, it didn't fix the rapid-firing issue for me either, I did find that it's great for clicking through my great stack'o'backpacks in the stash, as well as other things here and there.

Haven't been banned for it yet.

• Sad 1

lls
On 6/27/2020 at 2:40 AM, MasterDk78 said:

Thank you!

So you need a tool to turn a single shot into automatic....how does this seem legit or work out in your mind?

Further down this rabbit hole you tweak more and more..at what point is it cheating.

Salted1337
24 minutes ago, lls said:

So you need a tool to turn a single shot into automatic....how does this seem legit or work out in your mind?

Further down this rabbit hole you tweak more and more..at what point is it cheating.

You do realise that there's a delay between each trigger pull, correct? Even if you have an autoclicker with a semi, it won't make a difference if you're butterfly clicking or even just clicking fast. Autoclicker just makes your fire rate consistent.

lls
22 hours ago, Salted1337 said:

You do realise that there's a delay between each trigger pull, correct? Even if you have an autoclicker with a semi, it won't make a difference if you're butterfly clicking or even just clicking fast. Autoclicker just makes your fire rate consistent.

It's an advantage that not all will know about and is not part of the game in it's "natural" state. It's a cheat like any other.

But please continue to justify and go further down the rabbit hole of tweaks and handicap needs. There is an entire region of like minded folk.

Salted1337
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, lls said:

It's an advantage that not all will know about and is not part of the game in it's "natural" state. It's a cheat like any other.

But please continue to justify and go further down the rabbit hole of tweaks and handicap needs. There is an entire region of like minded folk.

Yeah, please don't put words in my mouth. Never did I justify the need for an autoclicker or why it should be "legal". Though do explain to me why you think it's a cheat, considering there are already delays in place when shooting with semi autos. At the end of the day, I can be butterfly clicking and reach that delay consistently and shoot faster than a person normally clicking. Would butterfly clicking be considered cheating too?

Edited by Salted1337

lls
2 minutes ago, Salted1337 said:

Yeah, please don't put words in my mouth. Never did I justify the need for an autoclicker or why it should be "legal". Though do explain to me why you think it's a cheat, considering there are already delays in place when shooting with semi autos. At the end of the day, I can be butterfly clicking and reach that delay consistently and shoot faster than a person normally clicking. Would butterfly clicking be considered cheating too?

So you're asking me if performing the action with your own hands rather than clicking a button to do it for you is legit?

Do you need a radar so you don't need your eyes/awareness too? Since you can do it better then other players anyway,,why not automate it? You have knowledge to make you better than other players..but why use it when you can just automate it with a radar hack. What's the difference?

How about an aimbot? You can aim and shoot better then all like your butterly tapping comment..so why not just get an aimbot and automate it. Like you said, you can do it yourself so is that a cheat? You'll just press a button and it will do the work for you..either you kill them with your own hands by being good or heck..we'll just automate your performance.

One day we can have an fps with only bots playing the game for us. Then we can get the best hacks and pretend we're still playing a shooter.

chrisragnar
On 7/3/2020 at 10:55 PM, Salted1337 said:

The problem is it's alot easyer to stay on target if you can just hold down trigger than if you have to hammer it.

• Upvote 1