Maels4875

Steam Audio Crash

Maels4875

With it on I can navigate menus, manage my stash, trade with traders (cant access flea cuz Im still lvl 1). When I decide to load up a raid, usually an offline one, I load in I get maybe 10 to 15 seconds before my game crashes.

The file in question is the Phonon.dll (Located in \EscapeFromTarkov_Data\Plugins)

phonon.dll caused an Illegal Instruction (0xc000001d)

The "fixes" I have tried are

• Removing the faulty file and rechecking game integrity
  • Uninstall/reinstall
  • Running CCleaner's registry cleaner (this allowed me maybe a minute in game before crashing)

I have a Pastebin link on the crash report its two separate reports I hope I denoted the break between the report well enough. I can also upload them individually if any would like

No amount of googleing has netted me an answer. I want to enjoy Tarkov with steam audio, I dont see a point in learning the game with the old audio engine when the new one is coming in.

I have not played Tarkov because of this issue. I look forward to a reply.

Xarc
4 minutes ago, Maels4875 said:

I look forward to a reply.

I'm not sure if they will reply here, but to be sure that you will have your reply, you should report from the launcher the same way you did it here.

Maels4875

I have. hmmm when did 12.6 drop?