Sign in to follow this  
deathtraces

Nvidia geforce filters or Display filter?

deathtraces

Dear BSG Crew

In the latest update, you have completely disabled NVIDIA geforce  filters.I understand you are trying to make everyone play the game fairly, thank you.

But I found that some players achieved similar effects to Nvidia filters by adjusting the contrast, brightness, and other parameters of the display.

Will this form of adjustment be officially recognized as third-party software and will result in a ban?

Looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards

Kleinratje

no they cant ban this as it is software inside your gaming monitor it wont nor can it ever be detected. as it is running same file as ur regular monitor driver.. its inside doesnt require software so they cant detect it.. all they did with last patch is made people with gaming monitor more powerful now.. word upgrading btw MSI laptops have software inside screen filters aswell can be even better adjusted then geforce filters.. thank me later if u upgrade ;)

• Thanks 1

deathtraces

So, you mean that we can't use Nvidia filters now,

but we can adjust our monitor parameters and some system parameters to match EFT filters to achieve better results, right?

Kleinratje

Yes tarkov nikita is kinda lost lately.. i dont know what is with the man but hes doing all to prevent other people from having fun in game.. byu restricting more and more game feels less en less attractive (comming from man that plays 5 years now over several 1000 hours)

Nvidia filters are disabled but most gaming monitors have build in software that will work in simular quality as geforce expirience does.. also theres a work arround the nvidia geforce expirience filters that spoofs the old version lets tarkov see newer version probebly give it some time they want to make it good so nikita is powerless again.. as he is with every update this wipe...

New sound system / Failed massivly
Found in raid status preventing people pistol / hatched run Failed.
Trying to make it harder to make money / Failed massivly people running red keycard and ledx only have to find few to have enough money for weeks/Months if invested right
Adding increased fees making fleemarket now useless might aswell remove market at all.
Trying to prevent people from selling roubles for real life money, Failing due to hard making money more and more people but it now.
All mods/Armors in game useless below tier 5 mosin 1 taps all. people just but top 1 or 2 best ammo might as well remove rest only newbies buy it making expirienced people even more dominate (even pestily said this)
Changing missions / quests all hard ones people just cheese might as well remove them.

SO basicly what nikita is creating is game where u almost cant do anything if u really understand game everytyhing is becomming blocked useless restricted. i have feeling patch 0.13.0 will be everyone playing COD as this game is getting closer and closer of becomming this due to all nikita is doing lately

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

deathtraces

I totally agree with you.

Thank you very much for your answers

kkndman1
1 hour ago, Kleinratje said:

Yes tarkov nikita is kinda lost lately.. i dont know what is with the man but hes doing all to prevent other people from having fun in game.. byu restricting more and more game feels less en less attractive (comming from man that plays 5 years now over several 1000 hours)

Nvidia filters are disabled but most gaming monitors have build in software that will work in simular quality as geforce expirience does.. also theres a work arround the nvidia geforce expirience filters that spoofs the old version lets tarkov see newer version probebly give it some time they want to make it good so nikita is powerless again.. as he is with every update this wipe...

New sound system / Failed massivly
Found in raid status preventing people pistol / hatched run Failed.
Trying to make it harder to make money / Failed massivly people running red keycard and ledx only have to find few to have enough money for weeks/Months if invested right
Adding increased fees making fleemarket now useless might aswell remove market at all.
Trying to prevent people from selling roubles for real life money, Failing due to hard making money more and more people but it now.
All mods/Armors in game useless below tier 5 mosin 1 taps all. people just but top 1 or 2 best ammo might as well remove rest only newbies buy it making expirienced people even more dominate (even pestily said this)
Changing missions / quests all hard ones people just cheese might as well remove them.

SO basicly what nikita is creating is game where u almost cant do anything if u really understand game everytyhing is becomming blocked useless restricted. i have feeling patch 0.13.0 will be everyone playing COD as this game is getting closer and closer of becomming this due to all nikita is doing lately

if you play for 5 years , i guess you are an alpha player , same as me.

you bought this game when there was no loot runs (ok the gamma factory offline raids , wow) , you could die to black leg getting 1hp dmg , spawn with group was separated from each other etc etc. 
i believe you bought this game  and payed 140$ to play  HARDCORE shooter game .

to tell you the truth ? i like what nikita does in the last patches ! the game is getting closer and closer to what it felt on alpha , HARDCORE. 
i want to replay on your complains .

New sound system / Failed massivly - you have the option to turn it off until it will work ok

Found in raid status preventing people pistol / hatched run Failed. - one of the best acts nikita does this wipe , i dont know why you cant do this runs with pistols ?  you can practice your aim and get better instead of complain .
about found in raid , yes, it prevent players to get the red key card or ledx and just press disconnect . 

Trying to make it harder to make money / Failed massivly people running red keycard and ledx only have to find few to have enough money for weeks/Months if invested right - he tried to make prices reasonable ! there is no reason for red key card to cost 26mil! 
how many times did you needed items for quests and hidout and felt so angry the prices of this items are 500% more expensive then it should be? reasonable prices for all items means less money you make but it also means less money YOU spent on buying stuff you need!

Adding increased fees making fleemarket now useless might aswell remove market at all. - flea market was added to let players make trades more easy . not to make you rich after 10 hours of game time! 

Trying to prevent people from selling roubles for real life money, Failing due to hard making money more and more people but it now. - and its working, they are making the money transfer much much harder for cheaters , and again , if the prices of item will be reasonable , no one will need to do RMT!

All mods/Armors in game useless below tier 5 mosin 1 taps all. people just but top 1 or 2 best ammo might as well remove rest only newbies buy it making expirienced people even more dominate (even pestily said this) - well my friend , i can agree about the mosin specific , i think mosin should be sell at jager lvl 2 . other than that, play more tactical , careful and smarter .  

Changing missions / quests all hard ones people just cheese might as well remove them. - you know , quests should take time .