Sign in to follow this  
uscgpeterson

FPS Stuttering

uscgpeterson
Posted (edited)

PC: I5-7300HQ, GTX 1060 MAX-Q 6GB. As far as I can tell my hardware should be able to run the game smoothly around 50 to 60 fps and it will but not without constant stuttering every 20 to 30 seconds. I have almost seen 100 fps in some cases. Now some raids I will only get a few stutters but most games it is consistent and I have tried almost everything to fix the problem. Driver updates, reinstalling the game, changing the HDI Settings. I have watched so many YouTube videos on helping the performance out and have done everything I have been able to find and I cannot fix the issue. I hoping somebody on here is a guru and can help me work away these stutters because as of right now I cant win a gun fight with these stutters happening so often. My roomate is running a ryzen 9 I believe and a gtx 1060 pretty much same graphics card and he isn't getting any stutters. My game also crashes very frequently as well. I also tried to access the frequent questions part of the forum and it just keeps given me an error.

Edited by uscgpeterson

zrdariobojat

Got i7 9700k + rtx 2070, previous game I played with 30fps because bstate forced me to update drivers because game is not supported in older version because of nvidia filters...GG I got no filters, I dont care...but FPS 30, I do care about this...

uscgpeterson

So I am guessing this is a problem with a lot of people. It makes the game not enjoyable at all I basically have to avoid any fighting because the fps stuttering is to often.

• Upvote 2