Sign in to follow this  
Kalimero_O

Raiders and remote tracking through walls.

Kalimero_O
Posted (edited)

I sat literally 10 mins in the same spot near the truck in front of the bunker door on reserve on my scav waiting for the last 5 mins of the raid to extract. And suddenly, I hear footsteps above me on the bunker descending to the bunker door, then a flashlight turns on and one of the raiders, Akula, comes straight at me shooting as he walks in front of the door. Great logic here. How about you stop giving raiders wallhack targeting? Isn't it enough they are walking aimbots? Hope you fix this cause this game is the only game that has AI hacking like a MF.

Edited by Kalimero_O

KiloNein

They are pretty bad right now. I had Glukhar one tap a friend and I last night through 3 open doors and 1 window last night.. just for looking in his direction.

I wish they'd turn them down a notch, because the "walking aimbot" is pretty much on point.

DJudic
Posted (edited)

I think the AI currently ignores doors for vision/information about players. They still have to open them to go through them though. I've also had a few "startled" scavs start blasting at me before even the door is open so they can see me. Not sure for what reason though

Edited by DJudic

rwan

Raiders on reserve also teleports now :D.. i was following a group of raiders walking into train workshop.. once inside, they disappeared.. and then they spawned on my mate who was sitting in back end of train perron (towards heating pipe).. Was quite fun..

behi09ma
Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, Kalimero_O said:

I sat literally 10 mins in the same spot near the truck in front of the bunker door on reserve on my scav waiting for the last 5 mins of the raid to extract. And suddenly, I hear footsteps above me on the bunker descending to the bunker door, then a flashlight turns on and one of the raiders, Akula, comes straight at me shooting as he walks in front of the door. Great logic here. How about you stop giving raiders wallhack targeting? Isn't it enough they are walking aimbots? Hope you fix this cause this game is the only game that has AI hacking like a MF.

oh i died to a scav/raider, wtf is this BSG?! have you ever played your own game!? fix your game ffs. your game is unplayable with these AIs.

@Kalimero_O its better to think about your faults sometimes. you expect, scavs/raiders act like stupid dolls so you can kill them easily?! trust me they are so stupid to deal with already.

everyday there is someone after dying to something (it doesn't matter what), comes to forums wants this game to get easier or even change.:D

i hope BSG do not listen to these topics🤭

Edited by behi09ma

Wolfsb4ne

His has a great name Kalimero hapless anthropomorphized chicken that just complain day by day...

Kalimero_O
On 6/28/2020 at 11:08 PM, Wolfsb4ne said:

His has a great name Kalimero hapless anthropomorphized chicken that just complain day by day...

Thx for being off topic as usual. It's an issue, not a complaint you ignorant troll. This game is in beta for how many years now? There are issues that won't be fixed and those are known. If you don't have something constructive to say, go back to your sandbox junior.

On 6/28/2020 at 8:05 PM, behi09ma said:

oh i died to a scav/raider, wtf is this BSG?! have you ever played your own game!? fix your game ffs. your game is unplayable with these AIs.

@Kalimero_O its better to think about your faults sometimes. you expect, scavs/raiders act like stupid dolls so you can kill them easily?! trust me they are so stupid to deal with already.

everyday there is someone after dying to something (it doesn't matter what), comes to forums wants this game to get easier or even change.:D

i hope BSG do not listen to these topics🤭

So the fact that the logic of the game and your logic are the same, it's something normal yes? I'm not complaining about the game but only the goddamn aimbot/wallhack AI in the game. It's not normal for any game to have the AI behave like that. Such morronic behaviour on this forum.