Flea Market Fee more expensive than price

Carro_Veloce

I think I need someone to tell me how the Flea Market fee formula works in layman's terms, coz I tried to check for it and I couldn't understand and I end up with Dry Fuel and Bandages fees going above their price. DFuel is going for 200K on the market but according to this, everyone who is selling Dfuel right now is actually losing money just for posting it on the market... so what gives? I have a feeling it's in relation to how much it sells for traders but I'm not sure...

wut.JPG

Niewiarygodny
23 minutes ago, Carro_Veloce said:

think I need someone to tell me how the Flea Market fee formula works in layman's terms, coz I tried to check for it and I couldn't understand and I end up with Dry Fuel and Bandages fees going above their price.

So BSg added minimum and maximum prices for items. If you try to sell above that price u get huge fee.

It's to counter RMT, since in most cases they most likely asked ppl to place something on flea market since it was fastest/safest method.
And if you say "that stupid, why normal players are targeted" 
The answer is that normal players are not target and if you are normal player then those changes shouldn't affect you. 
Becuase like why u would ever thinking about selling BTC for over 200k and why any1 would ever think about buying it.

Whats more, for sure those prices, at least in few exmaples, should be changed/fixed. And msot likely they will :).

26 minutes ago, Carro_Veloce said:

DFuel is going for 200K on the market but according to this, everyone who is selling Dfuel right now is actually losing money just for posting it on the market... so what gives

I guess that:
1. They recently changed price (as i said above) for Dry Fuel, so ppl who placed Dry fuel for 200k paid lower fee (becuase it was before this change)
2. They didnt check fee (happens many times)

• Thanks 1
Carro_Veloce
23 minutes ago, Xarc said:

@Carro_Veloce Try to sell close to "AVG. EST." price.

I did and it yielded the most profitable result I could get after the fee. After that point, you just start to lose profit. 

2 minutes ago, Niewiarygodny said:

It's to counter RMT, since in most cases they most likely asked ppl to place something on flea market since it was fastest/safest method.
And if you say "that stupid, why normal players are targeted" 
The answer is that normal players are not target and if you are normal player then those changes shouldn't affect you. 
Becuase like why u would ever thinking about selling BTC for over 200k and why any1 would ever think about buying it.

Don't worry, I'm not an "I'm affected by anti-RMT" whiner. I guess it makes sense, but it does backfire in this case since people are actually willing to buy these at 200k a pop so where I could have made so much more money, my profit gets limited and it kinda hurts. But looking at how the flea market changed with the FIR requirement, I guess it makes some sense. I know the people buy Dfuel to trade for Red Rebels and now that the ones you trade to Jaeger aren't FIR, they can't be trade and sold to the flea like before, so there's almost no way to profit off of these.

7 minutes ago, Niewiarygodny said:

I guess that:
1. They recently changed price (as i said above) for Dry Fuel, so ppl who placed Dry fuel for 200k paid lower fee (becuase it was before this change)
2. They didnt check fee (happens many times)

I noticed this days ago when I sold another Dfuel at 170k and was only getting an absolute fraction of profit back. I thought it was a bug on how it looked but when I checked how much it took from my Rubles, it was accurate so it must have happened a little longer than a week ago at the very least. RIP the people losing 12k+ for going over the market then... Thanks for the insight, my dude.

Niewiarygodny
3 minutes ago, Carro_Veloce said:

Thanks for the insight, my dude.

Np. Always glad to help.

In my opinion those "estimated prices" should be flexible (i have  no clue if they are, i just guess that they might not be) and if ppl try to sell specific item for more, that estimated price is going higher.

Because we all now how some items which are worth barely few k are being sold for 30k or even 100k+ cause they used for Barter trade/quest item/hideout :).

• Like 1