Sign in to follow this  
famemepls

[SUGGESTION]Refresh game button

famemepls

Can we get a refresh game button to fix bug when flee market, character, hideout or traders get bugged and can't use? 

Like when PUBG first started, they had glitches in menu screen and they put refresh button that fixes that. A simple solution to temporarily fix since these bugs had been part of the game for a long time and I am guessing you cannot fix it.

Xarc

@famemepls

If they put a refresh button, people will get used to it and they will not report anymore because the mighty button will fix it. :) 

Just my thoughts.

Caster89Actual
11 hours ago, Xarc said:

@famemepls

If they put a refresh button, people will get used to it and they will not report anymore because the mighty button will fix it. :) 

Just my thoughts.

I stopped reporting altogether. None of the bugs I report ever get fixed and most of the time I doubt the reports are even acknowledged. I think I have had that happen once. Still to this day I don’t think t hey have done anything about what I reported.

famemepls

Yeah, I feel like they know about the issue, but they aren't prioritizing it because not many people are complaining about it. They can literally just put a refresh button so the experience of the game goes smoother then every single day having to see this bug.