Sign in to follow this  
FunkenGruven

Flea Market fees more than selling price of items?

FunkenGruven

Kind of hard to make a profit, if the fee is more than the return, don't ya think?

2020-06-28[10-43] (0).png

Edited by FunkenGruven
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Thormato

sell it for less and you will make profit...

• Like 1

FunkenGruven

that price was 50k below the lowest price.....

Edited by FunkenGruven

wfl

Still, sell it for less and you will make profit...

Stouffy

don't sell it i've tried to sell them earlier i got the same poo, i'll wait for the fees tu make more senses. i've tried selling for the "'average price" like 73k i still take me 50% ,the only thing with anormal fees that i've found are Fuses and Dried Fuel (even if Fuses fee are more reasonable it's still a scam)

ContinuitySR

They did post something a while ago (couple of days) saying they were messing with the fees

NoNex

The fees make no sense. Is total crap... 10% or 15% will be ok but some items are so over feeyed :D

• Like 2

BOjeeee

In a podcast Nikita said they are trying to fight rmt and over inflated prices with this change

Nikac24

game is poo right now i dont understand this update of course they dont have idea what to do with cheaters and than people who buy game to play now cant play poo game

• Sad 2

Nikac24

ye Nikita find good way to fight with cheaters in this way they will lose so many players people now playing like dog poo cuz they are scared and in 90% raid you got killed from idk where why bcs nikita find way how to fight with cheaters!! nice!!!

• Sad 1

DJudic

The Fees are absolute nonsense. Fight whatever you want, but at least make it make sense. This doesn't and I don't recall anyone complaining about too high prices on the Flea Market. 

• Sad 1

NoNex

they have to make a identi check with a cam and pass. Here in Germany aldi talk (mobile provider) do this way. And after idendity check no more accounts for this person.

Donidon
vor 2 Stunden schrieb NoNex:

they have to make a identi check with a cam and pass. Here in Germany aldi talk (mobile provider) do this way. And after idendity check no more accounts for this person.

Oh yes, I give critical personal data to a company in Russia. You're kidding?

ACuddlyBadger

Well, what exactly makes some portable camp stove fuel worth more than 10 SKS'? I can get 24 of them for 5 bucks, you get 4 in this game's dfuel. 

Questenberg

Flea Market went from an anarcho-capitalist dream,

to... something where they're clearly trying too hard to fix what wasn't broken.

• Like 1

river_s

why you must decide how much players want for his items... i ask a price you have option to buy or not easy ... after 11h i will get -rep for market

UncleJon

I had the same issue literally right now with fuel. WTH man... wouldn't it make more sense to anounce this? I was a bout to sell it with the lowest price from all the price list, and pay more in fees with 50K roubles. I understand the point, and it's a good one in my opinion, but this wont stop cheaters. I absolutely hate the Idea of paying 1.200 for 1 bullet. But we have to solve other issues. I got killed today in all the ways possible by cheaters and they seem to be more now than ever. 

DenOndeBonde

Dont be a greedy Cxxx and sell it for less and make money.

Just because people charge absurd amounts doesnt mean we all need to.

Fee's are fine, even with the added % and I use fleemarket alot, and have no complaints.

gunhildo

just dropped the RB-GN key.... on flea there is one at 2,000,000 rub..... try set on 1,999,999 rub and  there is 1,204,744 rub of fees..... this game is broken?

NoNex
vor 23 Stunden schrieb Donidon:

Oh yes, I give critical personal data to a company in Russia. You're kidding?

Bro you give so often critical personal data to other companys. what is the problem with this? i dont understand people. The use whatsapp, facebook, twitter, google and more where everyone knows they save the information off all people but, when anyone say to avoid cheater every one comes with mimimi... If we want a cheater free gaming community, this is the best coise.

JoeVinella

Wanted to post the same thing.
I looted a DFuel and extracted, looked on flea for price, 250k.
Try to sell it for 250k, Fee asked is 300k....
I get the sense of putting fees to limit value transfer between accounts (abusable), but this does not add up.
Why leave a free value market if you force people to sell at the price you want?
Bandages are sold on flea for 3k, if I put it at 1 milion roubles, fees should stop me, but DFuels are ALL sold > 250k, so my price was the lowest on the market, not even the average.
I do not understand if I miss something in this measures taken, or if they just coded some function randomly.

Bracobe

Yeah, just had this problem.  tried to put it up a few tings for 1 for to be funny and it asked for 21k in fees for dry fule, A Flyye mbss bag 261k in fees, a rechargeable battery 739k in fees. 

The closer you get the the market average the less it becomes in most instances.

robineh

So ducking fantastic USSR way of dealing with problems. I wonder how many bottles of vodka BSG consumed before dumping this poo