Sign in to follow this  
FunkenGruven

Flea Market fees more than selling price of items?

chrisragnar

You want them to deal with RMT, this is how they can do it right now. Just stick to sensible prices

KingGoose99

Same thing happened to me when i wanted to sell Soda Carbonate. It goes for an insane amount of 160k roubles on the market and the market fee is the same amount. When you check barter trades with traders it shouldnt go near that much because you don't get an item from traders that represent that kind of investment. 

I guess they are doing some experiements with the fees. We will see where it goes. 

I also noticed prices you get from traders have been lowered as well for keys and barter items.

Edited by KingGoose99

behi09ma
On 6/28/2020 at 10:18 PM, FunkenGruven said:

Kind of hard to make a profit, if the fee is more than the return, don't ya think?

2020-06-28[10-43] (0).png

5 hours ago, robineh said:

So ducking fantastic USSR way of dealing with problems. I wonder how many bottles of vodka BSG consumed before dumping this poo

are you guys for real?!!!

think about, all the item's price changed. now sell your loot with prices that have less fee on it. i mean right now people are kinda stupid selling items with high price (the prices that was before) and paying fee for that. lower your price and you will be good to go.

i thought tarkov had mature community, but nowadays too many kiddo behavior i can see on the forums.

Edited by behi09ma

opiat3
On 6/28/2020 at 8:40 PM, Nikac24 said:

ye Nikita find good way to fight with cheaters in this way they will lose so many players people now playing like dog poo cuz they are scared and in 90% raid you got killed from idk where why bcs nikita find way how to fight with cheaters!! nice!!!

If that profile picture is you and your dog... i feel sorry for our dog.

Grow up...

5 hours ago, behi09ma said:

i thought tarkov had mature community, but nowadays too many kiddo behavior i can see on the forums.

And this is the hard reality.