Extraction Countdown but didn't work.

Tsukushi_Ikeda

Tsukushi_Ikeda

Hi, I just finished a frustrating raid on Customs, was extracting on RUAF Roadblock, light was green, countdown to extract was also working, then when it hit 0, it didn't extract me, I tried it three more times, waited a full 30sec even after inside the extract, still didn't work, time was at 1min lef, so when I decided to go to Trailerpark, well guess what, raid ended midway going there, it says Missing in Action, all my super cool gear found in raid, no longer found in raid.... Pisses me off. Is there anything else to do. Can the devs restore item content to be Found in Raid at this point? I attached some screenshots.

313023a61ffea2bc7dc75f1397ea6105.png

39738874e52eaebfdfd55e76f94ce9cb.png

Edited by Tsukushi_Ikeda
Wolfsb4ne
4 minutes ago, Tsukushi_Ikeda said:

Can the devs restore item content to be Found in Raid at this point? I attached some screenshots.

Nope, You are MIA...

You think that the timer in the right corner of you screen is there for nothing?

• Sad 2
Tsukushi_Ikeda
Just now, Wolfsb4ne said:

Nope, You are MIA...

You think that the timer in the right corner of you screen is there for nothing?

But did you also not read? I was IN THE TIME limit when I tried to exract, timer for the EXTRACT went to 0 while the Raid timer still had 1minute left. Extraction was just plainly bugged and it seems I'm not the first one to experience it.

Wolfsb4ne
Just now, Tsukushi_Ikeda said:

But did you also not read? I was IN THE TIME limit when I tried to exract, timer for the EXTRACT went to 0 while the Raid timer still had 1minute left. Extraction was just plainly bugged and it seems I'm not the first one to experience it.

RUAF Roadblock extraction sometimes is bugged... You well find many bugs in EFT... We are still in a BETA.

You can make a ticket to support... But I never seen someone getting items back or revert something when you had a bug. 

Niewiarygodny
16 minutes ago, Tsukushi_Ikeda said:

was extracting on RUAF Roadblock

Yes, that extract is sometimes bugged and u can't extract via it even if it shows that it's open (counting you down/light is turned on).
Happened many times to me, just go to diffrent extract next time. I know that now it wasn't possible, jut for future :).

I did report that bug some time ago already

18 minutes ago, Tsukushi_Ikeda said:

Is there anything else to do

No.
If you wanna continue playing EFT, get ready for a lot of such bugs which may or may not appear at all.
They will not give you anything back if you ever lose something due to bug.

There were bugs much much worse than this one, still no1 got any kind of "item refund".

If you don't accept it, simply come back once game gonna be fully released. But even then, still expect bugs, like in any other game.

• Upvote 1
Tsukushi_Ikeda
3 minutes ago, Niewiarygodny said:

Yes, that extract is sometimes bugged and u can't extract via it even if it shows that it's open (counting you down/light is turned on).
Happened many times to me, just go to diffrent extract next time. I know that now it wasn't possible, jut for future :).

I did report that bug some time ago already

No.
If you wanna continue playing EFT, get ready for a lot of such bugs which may or may not appear at all.
They will not give you anything back if you ever lose something due to bug.

There were bugs much much worse than this one, still no1 got any kind of "item refund".

If you don't accept it, simply come back once game gonna be fully released. But even then, still expect bugs, like in any other game.

Thx for the in detail explanation, I guess I'll buckle up and keep on raiding. First real bug I encountered that pissed me off XD

Niewiarygodny
Just now, Tsukushi_Ikeda said:

Thx for the in detail explanation, I guess I'll buckle up and keep on raiding. First real bug I encountered that pissed me off XD

Np.  I laways try to explain problem, instead not reading what ppl said/asked and answering without thinking.

And well, it's not gonna be last bug you saw in Tarkov, i can guarantee that :D

I had the same thing happen to me on one of my first raids, tried twice at RUAF, then ran to Trailer Park (I think).

Can't tell you how excited I was that I was extracting, then how nervous I was that I was going to get 1 tapped whilst running to the next extract!

• Cold 1