Delicious_Tea

Reserve Train Just Killed Me at Ex-Fil

Delicious_Tea

I was having an okay money run on Reserve and while I was still sorting my bag I hear the 1-minute call from the train. I don't have a red rebel yet, so I bolted. The thing is, I got on the train, was shown the extraction prompt which counted down to 0, and then the train exited all the way. I knew something was off by then, but was kind of locked in the train and too afraid to alt + F4 and risk losing the extraction just in case. Instead I got dropped off into the field and killed instantly as seen in the video.

I mean I'm extremely annoyed that all that cash, that was much needed, is lost. And I'm assuming my gear will come back in insurance (a big assumption). But before anyone goes and screams "It's a beta!', this is a problem that should have already been addressed by now as I've heard this a problem from long ago. The servers are running even more ragged than usual since coming back up from tonight's update. After the rollback from the other night, I don't know why I'm surprised or expected for more tonight.

I've included a longer clip so you can see that I wasn't de-synced as I'm being shot at while sprinting for the train. Plus it does show all the loot I just lost.

The video is still processing in case it doesn't play. This literally just happened.

tobiassolem

Hello @Delicious_Tea!

I have forwarded the feedback to the devs. Thank you for your swift report & video!

Xeraphas
3 hours ago, tobiassolem said:

Hello @Delicious_Tea!

I have forwarded the feedback to the devs. Thank you for your swift report & video!

NO ONE CAN PATCH THE PAIN TRAIN. TRAIN DO WHAT TRAIN WANTS!

kryaha

I just had this happen to me on game XIOK, sucks cause i had a ton of juice from the raid, and now sadly i have nothing. But this is defiantly an issue being that is my main extract too.