It is not supposed to be like this, right?

Bogdansupreme

Bogdansupreme

Does anyoone else has this problem that the fee is much more than asking price? anyone know a fix? restarting does not work.

Thanks in advance.

c63f316de4b1f2ab569996390550026a.png

impspectral

Hi, the price you're putting is too high compared to the average - it seems you are on the last page of the flea market, as can be shown by the "Average Estimate 91754".

Edited by impspectral
Bogdansupreme

Thats not right, im at the first page with the prices going from low to high, but yes, they seem to be experimenting with the fee right now tho.

Block_ayy

I just sold 2 of these for 255k and my fee was the same as yours i think (definitely high 300k), so I think the fees may be messed up or not counting for multiple items in the same sale? I thought the fee was a ripoff but at least I still made money but for you to have to pay to get rid of your expensive dry fuel is pretty crazy, you might as well right click and discard it'd be cheaper.. I only went through with it because I just needed a quick couple hundred thousand to get my solar power upgrade going but I'm going to hold on to my stuff for a while and see if they fix the fees.

• Like 1
Block_ayy

So after looking at this a little more and getting another Dry Fuel impspectral is definitely right about the asking price being so much higher than the average price, however from what I've seen the actual cash value these are trading for what you were asking. The reason that the average price is so low is that a lot of the people trading these are asking for barter items instead of rubles, typically rare items that have a high flee market cost, but a low trader value (lots of people asking for a graphics card or a key that are expensive on the market but low selling to therapist). These trades all get calculated into the average based on trader value which is why the average is so low making your fee so high. So if there's an item that you need for crafting or an expensive key (not found in raid) maybe using these to get it from a trade might be your best value for it because i dont think the fee problem is going to go away. 

SergeantDespawn

+ lost 300k and my dry fuel that nobody is gonna buy because I didn't notice how high the fee was. Im rank 10 and I needed those 300k rubles to spend on better gear.. Such a disappointing thing to see all of a sudden im missing 300k out of no where from just one little mistake. Please fix this........

Edited by SergeantDespawn
King_Alf

Yea, a warning would be good for things like this where the list fee is literally higher than the price you're listing.

As someone else mentioned, the closer to the "average" price you go the lower the fees, although still very high, they're trying to combat some hack/RMT issues I think.

I'm just sitting on my dfuel until this all pans out.