Hillas

Should i report as a bug or as a cheater?

Hillas

I Load into a raid at night on Factory to drop off the Doc item in factory second-floor swing room for the Prapor quest, as soon as I load in, my character falls and dies. Then the raid end screen display that I have alive for 2 seconds? Lost so much stuff of value.

Annotation 2020-06-29 121206.png

Saws_n_Sins

Only way to tell if it was a cheater is if you could tell you spawned late and he was already there waiting for you to spawn in. If so it was a legit player just abusing the games horrible spawn system. If you didn't spawn in late then it was a speed hacker

BanditMaka

Did you see a countdown?
What kind of hardware you running, you got an SSD?
I would guess late spawn, and you just died before you had a chance to load/hear the shot sound. Maybe the sever was catching up with you spawning in so it acted like desync when you fall before hearing the shot etc.
I would guess not cheating, and not even a bug to be honest. The late spawning thing is kind of a design choice, mitigated somewhat by playing on better hardware and internet connection.