Sign in to follow this  
Bjason1

The hackers are all playing scavs now

Bjason1

Tons of hackers playing Reserve as scav.  This way you can't report them, or see any info on what they killed you with.  I was just literally blitzed by 2 of them in the last 5 or so rounds on reserve.  They were 100% hacking, but I can't report them.

Please give scavs an ID number after their name that we can use to report them.

Upvote for visibility please.

Hamm

i always said it should have your ingame name always showing but near the name timmy (scav) or the player scavs scav name and just put x (there actual name)

Jolly_Roger88

I fully support the idea of putting the playername right after the scav one.

Thormato

Just because you cant see the Playername, doesnt mean Bsg cant, its the same reporting process as if they would use a Pmc...

Man-of-Mass

I bought EOD , .. put up with hackers until lvl 47, once Lab quests start rolliing in, say goodbye. Hackers are rampant in Labs. Now, rampant in other maps. Fix the hacker issue, or issue a refund to people whom request it. I understand it's a hardcore shooter. I have been playing EFT for years, there's literally 2 hackers in every 3 games you play, says the statistics. There's a YouTube video explaining it all in great detail. Sad this great of a game is riddled with Gamer Dev Cancer which is the hacker. The way EFT is scripted, allows people to utilize packet sniffing cheats on a 3rd party computer to precoordinated your exact position to them.  Everyone here calls that Radar. The most saddest thing of all, is the radar cheats are available on a open/public GitHub account. For anyone to use. Dev choose to do nothing about it. They did fix the double hitbox scan check with 5.45 ammo though. Like no-one is using 5.39 iglonik which 2 shots every thing. 

RemedySeven
57 minutes ago, Swagatron said:

I bought EOD , .. put up with hackers until lvl 47, once Lab quests start rolliing in, say goodbye. Hackers are rampant in Labs. Now, rampant in other maps. Fix the hacker issue, or issue a refund to people whom request it. I understand it's a hardcore shooter. I have been playing EFT for years, there's literally 2 hackers in every 3 games you play, says the statistics. There's a YouTube video explaining it all in great detail. Sad this great of a game is riddled with Gamer Dev Cancer which is the hacker. The way EFT is scripted, allows people to utilize packet sniffing cheats on a 3rd party computer to precoordinated your exact position to them.  Everyone here calls that Radar. The most saddest thing of all, is the radar cheats are available on a open/public GitHub account. For anyone to use. Dev choose to do nothing about it. They did fix the double hitbox scan check with 5.45 ammo though. Like no-one is using 5.39 iglonik which 2 shots every thing. 

Issue refunds to people who bought the game knowing it was in Beta? I hope you are not one of those people since you have been "playing for years" and now all of a sudden want a refund. And do you have proof that "the devs choose to do nothing about it" when it comes to cheaters or are you just talking out your a$$ like all the other complainers?

behi09ma
50 minutes ago, Swagatron said:

did you watch the recent podcast with nikita?! you say they do nothing but nikita himself said that he spend 65% of his time and effort to fight with those bastards. but they can't say it out loud that we changed this to stop this cheat or that cheat. so sit tight and atleast do not blame BSG for not fighting against cheaters. i almost forgot, just name a online game that has no cheats. every game out there that has decent popularity has problems with cheaters

BrettB

Well I did just look up the radar cheat thing, and it looks very easy. Seems very user friendly and just too easy.

I have no idea what the options are to stop them and im not complaining, but it seems easy.

Ive only ever been killed by 1 for sure, and maybe 2-3 times were suss. Maybe us Australians have a better moral standing I dont know.

PARKKHALIFA

Asia world hack

hack all day all night 

10 Raid 9 Hack 

update patch not update anticheat

ASIA FREE LOOT LET'S GO

TUALMASOK
On 6/30/2020 at 5:06 PM, BrettB said:

Ive only ever been killed by 1 for sure, and maybe 2-3 times were suss. Maybe us Australians have a better moral standing I dont know.

I've seen the odd hacker on Aussie servers in the past, but at the moment it's almost every raid that something very suss happens. Mostly it's player scavs one-shotting us (3 man squad). The funny thing is that this only started happening this week. I've been playing with these guys for a while now and have been having a great time. For the last week the dynamics in the game have changed and it's just not fun at the moment.