Sign in to follow this  
0mac0

Priorties

0mac0

I don't understand why you are spending time making weight systems, and fund in raid systems, and new maps. when you can't even get the traders to work right. Why do I have to close the game and reopen constantly to get the traders to work? Seriously, what are you doing???

• Sad 1

CrabLord

ive never had that problem lol idk maybe I gotta spend $120 on the game first

afgan_

Simple answer to this (and that pisses me off) - development team takes too much feedback and steer from streamers. You see streamers don't care how stable or optimised is the game, that is just added bonus if it is, but not the core focus. They need to create content - new features = new content... crazy bugs = crazy interesting content. Add to that streamers works on their gaming PC and might even have multi-PC set-ups... in short they have beast PC, best of the best so many issues noticed by average player might not be concern to them. As such continues feedback BSG gets and takes is that we need "more new features" and not the one "maybe we have enough features, now we need to optimise the game".

Whenever they take their feedback from wrong place that is the question...

When it comes to traders and/or flea market freezing - I have same issue. I have tried to solve it several times, but it keeps coming back after each patch.

0mac0

Please add server refresher button in game so we can refresher the server connection after trader desync.