Ping Kick is getting annoying.

Bot_3

I understand the reasoning behind it but this whole patch has been unplayable for me.

My internet hasnt changed, I only select servers with <20 ping then after a few raids I'll all of a sudden get kicked and when I try to reconnect its showing like 800 ping... then what? I wait 7 minuets for the game to go back to the main menu, hit reconnect, wait to load in, sprint 30m and disconnect again. Repeat until I die because I'm standing in a hallway while disconnect, or the raid ends.

Something has to be changed, I've never seen the red ping before this patch, and now I'm getting kicked every time I play. It has to be some instability in the servers, I'm not changing servers halfway through a raid to one with high ping. If people have to be kicked for ping spikes could their at least be a courtesy message like hey your laggy, you have 2 min to sprint to an exit rather then out of nowhere just get kicked.聽

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

same thing here CA servers are garbage 30 ping kicking :(聽NIKITA dont like to waste money on cheaters with good anti cheat so he did dumb move.He is too busy to make some garbage stuff from his poppets streamers,like mask hats or other crap聽- cause extra money from them. He need those cheaters so he can get more money after they get ban and then they can buy again and start over so you know some garnage manual banns聽聽聽:)聽typical Russian mentality ,you bought the game ? now get lost we are busy .Russian customer聽service .Soon only streamers will play this game and Nikita him self.Hope some good US company will buy them and make a good game cause this is crap now :(

Edited by DMAN2224
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

im having the same pain , and im legitimate players like all others who is being affected by this ping limit, im not an abuser or any of this crab . i only bought the game a week ago to find out that its not playable because i get disconnected from day 1 , i couldn't even complete a few raids . and before anyone bash my internet , i have a good internet 5G and my ping in any other game or during a test is 25 to 40 sorta .聽

why such a thing is not mentioned during your purchase as a note that why its not a scam ?聽

2 hours ago, DMAN2224 said:

same thing here CA servers are garbage 30 ping kicking :(聽NIKITA dont like to waste money on cheaters with good anti cheat so he did dumb move.He is too busy to make some garbage stuff from his poppets streamers,like mask hats or other crap聽- cause extra money from them. He need those cheaters so he can get more money after they get ban and then they can buy again and start over so you know some garnage manual banns聽聽聽:)聽typical Russian mentality ,you bought the game ? now get lost we are busy .Russian customer聽service .Soon only streamers will play this game and Nikita him self.Hope some good US company will buy them and make a good game cause this is crap now :(

you have not seen the last podcast for sure, i bet聽if you had seen it you would not聽come here and talk nonsense.

anyways it seems you know about the whole anticheat systems that games out there are using. can you suggest your best anticheat system that will help with the cheats!?

1 hour ago, RvE_Simo said:

im having the same pain , and im legitimate players like all others who is being affected by this ping limit, im not an abuser or any of this crab . i only bought the game a week ago to find out that its not playable because i get disconnected from day 1 , i couldn't even complete a few raids . and before anyone bash my internet , i have a good internet 5G and my ping in any other game or during a test is 25 to 40 sorta .聽

why such a thing is not mentioned during your purchase as a note that why its not a scam ?聽

just pick the closest server to you. i hope it works for you

2 minutes ago, behi09ma said:

ii did pick the closest servers to me which shows ping of 123 ~155 however once i get into the game the ping starts fluctuating higher than 165 and i get kicked .聽

165 is way low for kicking the players but if thats how the Devs wants so why not write it in BOLD letters during purchase so its clear , i wouldn't have purchased the game if i knew before hand and im sure others would do the same . if they want to keep their game for people with super internet thats fine with me just refund me my money back.

by the way me and my colleague from work has the same issue , we bought the game together in order to play together and have fun . we are not competitive or the so called ping abuser . we play for a couple hours after full day work so i honestly think this whole issue ios not fair and it only caters the 24/7 players -streamers only and the devs know that .

47 minutes ago, behi09ma said:

you have not seen the last podcast for sure, i bet聽if you had seen it you would not聽come here and talk nonsense.

anyways it seems you know about the whole anticheat systems that games out there are using. can you suggest your best anticheat system that will help with the cheats!?

Apparently talking about the numerous connection聽and server related issues that EFT has is nonesense?

It also seems strange that no other significant company has had to introduce ping limits to curb hacking yet BSG unlike the rest of the entire industry is so incapable of dealing with hackers that they have to introduce a ping limits to the detriment of its player base.
Honestly, who with servers so incomprehensibly unstable would intitate a ping kick as opposed to actually implementing a proper anti cheat application just the same as the rest of the industry.

As far as I can see, the only nonesense in this thread is coming from you.

Edited by ma-san
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, RvE_Simo said:

ii did pick the closest servers to me which shows ping of 123 ~155 however once i get into the game the ping starts fluctuating higher than 165 and i get kicked .聽

165 is way low for kicking the players but if thats how the Devs wants so why not write it in BOLD letters during purchase so its clear , i wouldn't have purchased the game if i knew before hand and im sure others would do the same . if they want to keep their game for people with super internet thats fine with me just refund me my money back.

by the way me and my colleague from work has the same issue , we bought the game together in order to play together and have fun . we are not competitive or the so called ping abuser . we play for a couple hours after full day work so i honestly think this whole issue ios not fair and it only caters the 24/7 players -streamers only and the devs know that .

strange that you have such high ping with the closest server, but this limitation on ping is temporary and it will get back to normal i hope in the future, but for now they are trying to localize people and the cheats that come from that region to deal with them easily.

43 minutes ago, ma-san said:

Apparently talking about the numerous connection聽and server related issues that EFT has is nonesense?

It also seems strange that no other significant company has had to introduce ping limits to curb hacking yet BSG unlike the rest of the entire industry is so incapable of dealing with hackers that they have to introduce a ping limits to the detriment of its player base.
Honestly, who with servers so incomprehensibly unstable would intitate a ping kick as opposed to actually implementing a proper anti cheat application just the same as the rest of the industry.

As far as I can see, the only nonesense in this thread is coming from you.

you don't evevn bother yourself to read the post that i replied as nonesense, so go back and read @DMAN2224聽post. if you agree his sayings, then go watch nikita's podcast then if that didn't convince you, you can blame whoever you want.

btw i asked him to give suggestions about anti cheat systems that other companies use. maybe giving suggestions is better than just saying this is poo that is poo. act mature with problems, that what i'm saying.

14 minutes ago, Aduial said:

The worst part of this poo ruski solution is that there are even more cheaters now !!! so WTF

worst update ever !!!!!

if you are in asia servers, yeah you will see more cheaters in your raids.

this is good to see where these cheats come from so they can act properly against cheaters.

5 hours ago, DMAN2224 said:

Sure... Because US companys ( gaming industry ) haven麓t given you enough bad examples on how to develop games, right?

聽"Murica ; Murica ; Murica... we are the center of the world..."

18 minutes ago, behi09ma said:

strange that you have such high ping with the closest server, but this limitation on ping is temporary and it will get back to normal i hope in the future, but for now they are trying to localize people and the cheats that come from that region to deal with them easily.

i dont think that is correct because it will not reflect the real number , you didn't eliminate ping abusers , you eliminated a big chunk of legitimate player-base from playing along side ping abusers ( if they even existed ). so numerically speaking it will not reflect reliable data. And that makes me falls into believing one of the post i read around here that this ping limit move is only done temporarily in order to allow this stream thingy going on to look so smooth so they buy more players and after that they come back and say oh we seen the data and we believe we will lift ping limit .聽

why not invest in better servers and more of them , its not rocket since .

PS: i think i reached my daily limit of post as a newbie . ( is that also being abused god man .. why did i give them my聽 money )

26 minutes ago, behi09ma said:

A method thats apparently unique to BSG.

27 minutes ago, behi09ma said:

you don't evevn bother yourself to read the post that i replied as nonesense, so go back and read @DMAN2224聽post. if you agree his sayings, then go watch nikita's podcast then if that didn't convince you, you can blame whoever you want.

I dont have to agree with him to not belittle his valid complaints by labeling them as nonsense.

8 minutes ago, RvE_Simo said:

i dont think that is correct because it will not reflect the real number , you didn't eliminate ping abusers , you eliminated a big chunk of legitimate player-base from playing along side ping abusers ( if they even existed ). so numerically speaking it will not reflect reliable data. And that makes me falls into believing one of the post i read around here that this ping limit move is only done temporarily in order to allow this stream thingy going on to look so smooth so they buy more players and after that they come back and say oh we seen the data and we believe we will lift ping limit .聽

PS: i think i reached my daily limit of post as a newbie . ( is that also being abused god man .. why did i give them my聽 money )

you are picking the sentences that you want to answer and ignoring the rest.

as i said it's not all about ping abusers, they are localizing people on their region to handle the cheats that come from there.聽

btw last month if you were here people were crying about the chienese cheaters and they wanted to lock them on their region, now most of them can't play on other servers with this limitation, but you know, always there will be someone that will complain.

4 minutes ago, behi09ma said:

you are picking the sentences that you want to answer and ignoring the rest.

as i said it's not all about ping abusers, they are localizing people on their region to handle the cheats that come from there.聽

btw last month if you were here people were crying about the chienese cheaters and they wanted to lock them on their region, now most of them can't play on other servers with this limitation, but you know, always there will be someone that will complain.

im not against locking region , dude i cant even play in my own region ME or EU . and i have a 5G internet and my ping test every where is (20 ping- 850 mb download - 500 mb upload ) .

explain to me why i cant play tarkov after the ping limit .聽聽

Edited by RvE_Simo
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, RvE_Simo said:

im not against locking region , dude i cant even play in my own region ME or EU . and i have a 5G internet and my ping test every where is (20 ping- 850 mb download - 500 mb upload ) .

explain to me why i cant play tarkov after the ping limit .聽聽

if you get 20 ping from BSG servers, you will have no problem with playing but as you said you have more than 165 ping on their servers, so having 20 ping from your ISP or where ever you test your ping will not matter.聽the topic creator's problem is not the same as聽yours. he gets 30 ping from BSG servers, but you get more than 165.

so you can't play for 3 or 4 weeks聽 hah?if i were in your situation i've contacted BSG the first day, and demand a close server.聽don't get me wrong, i'm against the ping limit but for now it is what it is and hope they find a solution for that.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, RvE_Simo said:

typical Russian service paid money now get lost but will not work all the time some1 will sue them for this BS

21 hours ago, Bot_3 said:

馃槩

how many time u saw they did reply to random people with ping limit kicks ?? none cause they are busy to spend time with their lovely streamers cause they grind some extra $ for Nikita ,sure they will add more underwear from Cotton or else and who cares after you paid 140$聽

Edited by DMAN2224
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, RvE_Simo said:

not internet my buddy in AU has fiber with 10 ping and same kicking him out :)聽their servers cant handle the limit so they need to remove that dumb limit or make 2 option with limit and without聽

• Like 2

• 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...
On 7/1/2020 at 12:41 AM, behi09ma said:

People have been doing that genius, still doesn't change the desync problems. So the ping kicker does nothing to stop desync, and keeps friends from playing with each other.

Really good dev company, yes yes....