More realistic movements

BallzDeep69

BallzDeep69

Two things i would like to see changed. Number one is a slower transition from prone too a standing position. Right now in the game you can get up from from prone and be standing faster then someone can stop running aim and fire. Number two is Running while reloading should not  be a viable alternative until you leveled up your mag drills. Its far too easy too run and gun at full sprint without a strap how can you run with a AK full sprint and reload it properly?

Edited by BallzDeep69

I feel like you should be able to reload whilst running, but you certainly would drop the mag on the ground and should take longer - this would be compromise between two. Basically "Shift+R" would be = "R+R", but would take same time as just "R". If you want to keep the mag, then you should stop - if you do it running, then you better make sure you have fully emptied it first.

Not sure regarding somebody taking longer to aim and fire than going prone, I think actually aiming and firing is kind of broken and people are able to make accurate hits at the same times as continuously moving to all the sides and dodging. One clearly need to stop for few seconds to aim properly and hit something. What I agree however is that overall it should take longer to align the shots and aim.. including when going prone. Now somebody could be running, then suddenly going prone and shooting you almost before they touch the ground (that is favourite tactic of Shturman bodyguards).