Chiefwarmhands

"downloaded file checksum does not match"

Chiefwarmhands

This all happened after the update. I finally got the launcher to work and now my game wont download. I wait for over an hour for the download to finish only for this to pop up. I've tried downloading 8 times now. Please help, someone.

Screenshot (5).png

BurlyRaccoon144

i have the exact same problem i have looked treu some forums wich stated this 

1. Uninstall the game and the battle launcher

2. clear temp files: run %temp% and delete all the files there

3. Search Tarkov in the registry editor (command regedit) and delete all the files and folders it finds

4. restart windows

5. re install the launcher

6. run the launcher as administrator

7. Install the game

but sadly doing this didnt work for me i hope there is a fix or something bcous its quite frustrating.

Chiefwarmhands
7 hours ago, BurlyRaccoon144 said:

i have the exact same problem i have looked treu some forums wich stated this 

1. Uninstall the game and the battle launcher

2. clear temp files: run %temp% and delete all the files there

3. Search Tarkov in the registry editor (command regedit) and delete all the files and folders it finds

4. restart windows

5. re install the launcher

6. run the launcher as administrator

7. Install the game

but sadly doing this didnt work for me i hope there is a fix or something bcous its quite frustrating.

Oh I gave this a try. I've looked all over for this and even had my friend try and help me out. I really don't know what to do at this point and I'm looking for a refund at this point. It takes ages for any of the Devs to help with anything.

bilibili4033996

i think you can restart windows

BurlyRaccoon144
12 hours ago, bilibili4033996 said:

i think you can restart windows

in what way do you mean like just restart? since ive done that 8 times and ive turned off mallware and virus securety and that also did not work

bilibili4033996
2 minutes ago, BurlyRaccoon144 said:

in what way do you mean like just restart? since ive done that 8 times and ive turned off mallware and virus securety and that also did not work

Sorry, the expression is wrong, it try to reinstall Windows or Try using the latest version of the installation-free zip (tarkov)

BurlyRaccoon144
On 7/2/2020 at 11:55 PM, bilibili4033996 said:

Sorry, the expression is wrong, it try to reinstall Windows or Try using the latest version of the installation-free zip (tarkov)

i have just gotten a reply stating a download for the client and how to install it i hope it will work for me ill keep you updated

sYs

If you still need help with this issue you can add me on discord - we screen share and diagnose/fix.

BurlyRaccoon144
53 minutes ago, sYs said:

If you still need help with this issue you can add me on discord - we screen share and diagnose/fix.

i think i have found the isseu even if i use the client download when i move it to my game folder it tells me the temp folder is full so i gues that woud be the problem, i have changed my temp file location to a open drive and now it wants to move the files to my game folder so i think that woud be the problem for @Chiefwarmhands to so if your windows drive is full i reccomend using this 

yt tutorial to move the temp and tmp file location i think the prob woud be the same for use so give it a try 

sYs
Just now, BurlyRaccoon144 said:

i think i have found the isseu even if i use the client download when i move it to my game folder it tells me the temp folder is full so i gues that woud be the problem, i have changed my temp file location to a open drive and now it wants to move the files to my game folder so i think that woud be the problem for @Chiefwarmhands to so if your windows drive is full i reccomend using this 

yt tutorial to move the temp and tmp file location i think the prob woud be the same for use so give it a try 

You don't want to change the temp locations for your os for one game. Will cause issues down the path.

If you don't like EFT temp directory you can change it via launcher. 

Josh1

anyone found a fix?

Non of the above has fixed it.

Edited by Josh1

xBenshi

So guys have any fix trying?