matkoma

Incomming cheaters?

matkoma

Was about to start a new round on Interchange and right before I pressed the "ready" button 6 players joined the lobby at the exact same time, all lvl 1s, all with random names.

Safe to say, I never pressed the "ready" button, I'll let someone else take this battle.
791660809_2020-07-0103-05(0).thumb.png.acb22ed80752d834019dcebe4cb7152a.png

• Thanks 1
  • Hot 1
  • Upvote 1

hocke

Looks as if there is a bunch of cheaters trying some new stuff out.

GymTime
Posted (edited)

The cheating is really getting out of control. They were mainly isolated to Reserve and Labs (which I've avoided like the plague because of it) but now are starting to leak over to the other maps 🤒

You got them streaming all over YouTube too showing off their cheats and trying to sell them (ESP, aimbot, etc). I watched one completely wipe a map in 5 minutes.

Edited by GymTime

Aduial

It´s ducking unplayable right now ! 9out of 10 times I get killed by automatic headshots .....

The game is a ducking joke since the last update !

matkoma

Sad stuff, but at least it was worse before.

TardBalls

I'm getting instant head tapped in full lvl 5 gear with face shields as soon as I round corners. I survive longer when I have legit nothing on. 

LaMian

EOD only server please, I don't care you lower Traders buying price and FIR .

• Sad 1

whatsoeva

Some minutes ago...

I played with a friend of mine in team as Scav and instandly when the dude Monya Boks came across, my friend had a memory fault on his computer and then a bluescreen.
Monya Boks did shoot my friend death and I started to aim at Monya Boks when he ran to the dead body of my friend. As soon I did shoot at Monya Boks my computer did instandly start to lag and Tarkov did freeze with a black screen. My computer did not crash but when I could finally see something again I heard and saw that I am dead too!

It seems this fuckhead does not only use aimbot bcz he shoot us dead in the eyes, he does also use a memory leak bug in Tarkov game to make others crash. So now... all you have been warned, about this new type of cheat!

2020-07-01[16-25]_90.2,_10.5,_-155.1_0.0,_-1.0,_0.0,_0.1_(0).png

2020-07-01[16-25]_90.2, 10.5, -155.1_0.0, -1.0, -0.1, 0.1 (0).jpg

2020-07-01[16-28] (0).jpg

tarkov-memory-leak-bug-01.jpg

evilchris85

It's every map now. Certain times of the day are worse.

If I play a game between like 10am-2pm EST, I get into actual gun fights where we exchange fire and someone dies. If I play a game after 10pm EST every single game goes like this:

1) Nobody around, instantly killed. HEAD, EYES

2) Hear footsteps, someone appears on screen moving lightning fast. Dead before I can even react. HEAD, EYES

HEAD, EYES

HEAD, EYES

E

A

D

E

Y

E

S

Pricey_234
7 minutes ago, evilchris85 said:

Hear footsteps, someone appears on screen moving lightning fast. Dead before I can even react. HEAD, EYES

I have came across this on woods but it was in front of me and i never got killed.....thought i was actually imagining it to be honest but i guess not. 

• Upvote 1

hennakin
Posted (edited)

We (RussiaForEver and hennokovtsch) just entered the game lobby (woods @night) and saw these 3 usernames: mrt-Hy12972917, mt-Hy12972917, rt-Hy12972917 who joined alltogether like seen in the screenshot below. We didn't dare to join ... 😕

2020-07-02[18-44] (0).png

Edited by hennakin

Wizard87

this game is such f**** BS.. the new user experience is complete HORSE****.   I have been sneaky, crawled waled ran middle of maps, outside of maps, it doesn't ***** matter.  I always get killed before I ever see or hear anything.  I think my survival is about 1%.  Great game full of cheaters..  total sarcasm if you don't get my meaning. 

STDeadzone
12 hours ago, Pricey_234 said:

I have came across this on woods but it was in front of me and i never got killed.....thought i was actually imagining it to be honest but i guess not. 

I can explain the issue you're having at least with this scenario, it has to do with lag. If you have really bad ping and are running around, your character will stay still and walk in place for x amount of time depending on lag. Then when your system registers correctly your character runs at 2-3x typical speed to catch up to the current location. While this is happening other people will run in place for you as well if lagging bad enough. But if you shoot them it counts as a legitimate shot. So if lagging bad enough it's like shooting fish in a barrel.

So what the problem is, is essentially someone is either playing on a bad connection or deliberately throttling theirs down to this level and just running around shooting anyone they see standing still. Where in real time you're likely nowhere near that spot anymore and at times won't see or hear a thing.  Though I don't doubt there are legitimate speed hacks too, it's just not generally the case in this situation.

Saws_n_Sins

I ran into a speed hacker last night and he scared the crap out of me. Nighttime interchange run and I was outside slowly making my way to an extraction and here come a speed hacker fast as flash across my screen a good 30 meters in front of me. I immediately hit the dirt and just laid there. I guess he wasn't using radar or any "walling" cheats and didn't see me and was just going to extract (at the same extract I was going to). I made it to extract but that was legit the scariest moment I've had in this game so far, knowing a speed hacker was like right there but didn't see me or didn't want to kill me cause maybe he was already full on loot.

AvIt21

i'll just leave this here. The game is chock full

• Sad 2

STDeadzone
1 minute ago, Wizard87 said:

this game is such f**** BS.. the new user experience is complete HORSE****.   I have been sneaky, crawled waled ran middle of maps, outside of maps, it doesn't ***** matter.  I always get killed before I ever see or hear anything.  I think my survival is about 1%.  Great game full of cheaters..  total sarcasm if you don't get my meaning. 

lol Cheating isn't nearly as prevalent as you make it out to be. Your problem is likely 1 or all of the following.

-too new to know where to and not to be, as well as the layout of the maps.
-You're likely low level meaning you're at a disadvantage for hearing etc and other things that help significantly.
-You're likely not using and probably don't even know about items that raise quality of life, such as ear pieces for advanced hearing.
-potentially too impatient running around willy nilly.
-running as a single when most run in duos or more.
-potentially picking harder maps that people primarily use to pvp.
And likely many other things I could think of. 

Baat
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, STDeadzone said:

-too new to know where to and not to be, as well as the layout of the maps.
-You're likely low level meaning you're at a disadvantage for hearing etc and other things that help significantly.
-You're likely not using and probably don't even know about items that raise quality of life, such as ear pieces for advanced hearing.
-potentially too impatient running around willy nilly.
-running as a single when most run in duos or more.
-potentially picking harder maps that people primarily use to pvp.
And likely many other things I could think of. 

Or maybe, you ran into cheaters, then try to talk about it on official forum and the answer you get is always the same : git gut noob.

Then you name the cheater and your post is instant lock.

Edited by Baat
  • Thanks 1

Romac

Seems over the past few days the amount of cheaters using aim bots has greatly increased... hopefully BSG/BE has a massive ban coming VERY soon.  

It's nice that the majority of radar cheats no longer work.

GymTime
3 hours ago, AvIt21 said:

i'll just leave this here. The game is chock full

So ridiculous

whatsoeva
10 hours ago, STDeadzone said:

lol Cheating isn't nearly as prevalent as you make it out to be...

Ok... so how do you explain the screenshot of the thread starter and from hennakin?

Where we both just stupid noobs while we both did took the screenshots?

2020-07-02[18-44] (1).png

GymTime

I don't get the apologists who deny cheating.

Didn't the devs claim they banned thousands of cheaters already? Unfortunately they all just buy new accounts.

There's videos everywhere of people using cheats (ESP, aimbot, speed hacks, etc). 

Its a whole industry in China and very prevalent there too. Goes hand in hand with the RMT thing.

DracoForKing

Unplayable today...

NewmaticWeasel

My favorite is when the devs or mods lock, ban or remove anything showing cheaters. 

• Hot 1

Sexy_Surferin

Looks like a new undetected is out again. It was pretty good for 2 weeks. Since today: Factory unplayable, aka: same as before. One even had a well known Streamers name

Thanks for losing all that equipment you build up so slowly. Lots of fun.

R4IDER

Is there a new cheat which prevents the extracts from working? playing a game just now where the extract timer would get to zero but wouldn't work. I tried standing in different places but it wouldn't work then suddenly two players come around the corner and kill me even though I didn't make any sound.