Caster89Actual

Is something going to be done about my gun not firing when I need it to?

Caster89Actual

Like it’s stuck in single fire mode but but worse, single fire only works 50% of the time you press mouse 1.

i almost lost my vss to a pistoling on factory because of this and I have seen multiple people complain about it over the last few weeks.

i mean don’t get me wrong I lost the vss to a player scav with a mosin anyways but that doesn’t excuse my gun not firing when I need it to.

Wooscrapps
Posted (edited)

not sure if this is the same thing but my gun stays in auto when i left click until i click again to deactivate  then again for single fire i have to click once for it to shoot then again to deactivate the trigger then click again to shoot again.... i also just got some razer products today, the Naga Trinity and Tartarus V2 along with the Viper ultimate but i have only changed my ingame settings to remap and you cant change how you fire so im confused. I've also changed the rgb and dpi on razer products. any help would be amazing. also i should add that i never had these issues until i hooked the tartarus v2 and naga up, maybe it had something to do with having 2 mice plugged in at the same time?? my only guess at this point

Edit: Its like Click lock is on, ive been looking through the mouse settings and this is what it sounds like.

Edit: Ive also just learned that which ever click your on to start firing or to stop it registers clicks from the menu when in game.

Edited by Wooscrapps

PeppaPigKilla

I've been experiencing this also, i've lost some fights because of it too, I thought it was some sort of gun stuck feature but checking up its a bug, ive read its a desync issue.