Sign in to follow this  
Kadsy

UK based player LF duo

Kadsy

yo,

32 year old player based in London, UK. Have around 300 hours on tarkov (EOD edition) 

i am by no means a pro but i can hold my own! experienced CS player of 15 years and other FPS' so im not too bad. Age and weed has taken its toll on me over the years though lol

The only map i really know well is customs. Familiar with woods and factory but need to learn the others.

im currently level 15 and still learning the game. Taking my time mixing up PMC and scav runs to earn cash and completing missions. 

I play pretty much every day inbetween work/baby duties and play quite a lot on weekends.

Looking for an  english speaking player to duo with. You can be an average player or a pro, doesnt bother me either way tbh. Just must be laid back/chilled/relaxed and not too serious. its just a game bro.

• Like 1

BlooDxHound
2 hours ago, Kadsy said:

yo,

32 year old player based in London, UK. Have around 300 hours on tarkov (EOD edition) 

i am by no means a pro but i can hold my own! experienced CS player of 15 years and other FPS' so im not too bad. Age and weed has taken its toll on me over the years though lol

The only map i really know well is customs. Familiar with woods and factory but need to learn the others.

im currently level 15 and still learning the game. Taking my time mixing up PMC and scav runs to earn cash and completing missions. 

I play pretty much every day inbetween work/baby duties and play quite a lot on weekends.

Looking for an  english speaking player to duo with. You can be an average player or a pro, doesnt bother me either way tbh. Just must be laid back/chilled/relaxed and not too serious. its just a game bro.

PM me your discord, I want to farm reshala on customs. Bought Tarkov 3 yers ago.

Salad2510

More than welcome to play with us mate. 

Discord - JordanFK#3829

Nuux_global

my discord : nuuX*#8901

:)

FletchedTTV

I'm not sure if NA can play with EU but if so I'd love to group up!

Shin-obi

Pm me mate also looking for a duo 

Jamiekrux

Hi mate, Just posted a recruitment thread, if it suits you we have a discord of regular uk players!