GaTeXx

What are you doing with the Game

GaTeXx

I am sorry if there is any Thread like this but i couldnt find one.

I realy dont understand why you do so big changes to the Economy. Bitcoins are worth now only 66% of the normal Price if u sell them to Therapist.

What about Players that saved Bitcoins and dont trade them everytime the find one. I have 10 Bitcoins in my Stash and now i lost half a Million of Rubels. Thats not cool maybe u make News before u do this Things, so People can react to it. 

People that put Big Money in their Bitcoinfrm have to be very Disappointed. 

JeffreyLF
7 minutes ago, GaTeXx said:

I am sorry if there is any Thread like this but i couldnt find one.

I realy dont understand why you do so big changes to the Economy. Bitcoins are worth now only 66% of the normal Price if u sell them to Therapist.

What about Players that saved Bitcoins and dont trade them everytime the find one. I have 10 Bitcoins in my Stash and now i lost half a Million of Rubels. Thats not cool maybe u make News before u do this Things, so People can react to it. 

People that put Big Money in their Bitcoinfrm have to be very Disappointed. 

Don't put big money into it, only put gpu's that are not fir in there imo, i have 7 personally

Thormato

You are making your game exactly the way you stated 2 years ago, how dare you bsg >(

• Cold 1
  • Confused 1

skyflashde
vor 11 Minuten schrieb Thormato:

You are making your game exactly the way you stated 2 years ago, how dare you bsg >(

Just that they arent. They do random stuff that doesnt make any sense and call it progress.

Lowering the trade prices for the traders only makes sense when in turn they cap the fleamarket prices to X% of the trader prices, which is what needs to happen.

But they didnt.

Lowering the trader prices without fixing the fleamarket prices is just completely insane. It breaks the game economy even more, which is an amazing feat if you look at how broken it already was before that change.

Its like they roll the dice to implement stuff, with complete disregard on how fixes rely on other fixes and in what order fixes have to be applied.

• Upvote 1

BanditMaka

Everything is subject to change, take it on the chin and roll with it. How can they make changes if they have to worry every time that someone's gonna feel a way about it.
Nikita explained why they do it stealth, and the game is far from done, so expect more.

GaTeXx
vor 19 Minuten schrieb Thormato:

Thats not a Problem for me, but they have to announce such changes, its totally annoying when u save Money (Bitcoins) and they lower the Trader Prices. Thats something nobody was aware of. There are Player that lost much Money now. And at the Moment we need every Rubel for the Hideout and the Quests. If they had announced it everyone had the Chance to sellt the Coins for the Price they calculated with.

skyflashde
vor 3 Minuten schrieb GaTeXx:

Thats not a Problem for me, but they have to announce such changes

They simply cant announce those changes beforehand, because they dont know them beforehand.

Just listen to what Nikita is saying in podcasts.

He literally just wakes up and decides to do something completely insane like removing THICC cases from quests or maybe next time remove the fleamarket and then goes onto the live servers and just does it.

If you develop a game like that, naturally poo will happen.

GaTeXx

Thats not the Way how u Deal with loyal Customers, People do Math and save their Money and now the get kicked in the ***

Na0cho
Posted (edited)

It’s a game in beta guys. I mean if they wanted they could have made these changes then wiped. 

they might be checking things you aren’t aware of because they have metrics you cannot see. 

just roll with it or don’t I guess. 

I notice no one complained when they added a whole poo ton of area to reserve without announcing it. 

they also mailed people millions.... is that not enough for you?

edit: I will say this; I wish they would post clear patch notes of all their changes. It feels bad to have to search through podcasts, check Twitter etc looking for these things and you should never ever never never never have to check reddit. 

Edited by Na0cho

Thormato
12 hours ago, Na0cho said:

edit: I will say this; I wish they would post clear patch notes of all their changes. It feels bad to have to search through podcasts, check Twitter etc looking for these things and you should never ever never never never have to check reddit. 

I think they are doing it so people can discover new stuff, they dont tell us about it, so people are suprised and have a good time finding out by themself
Its a great idea and was still from the time EFT had a great community, good old times

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Gravaviel
15 hours ago, BanditMaka said:

Everything is subject to change, take it on the chin and roll with it. How can they make changes if they have to worry every time that someone's gonna feel a way about it.
Nikita explained why they do it stealth, and the game is far from done, so expect more.

Alright, but the way that they know if a change they tried is good or bad comes from player feedback. Players complaining about shitty changes is 1) normal and 2) helps the game.
Adding point 3) If the majority of your changes are nerfs to make life more difficult for players and regular gameplay more work and less fun, you're probably ducking up.
Limiting fleamarket to found in raid only was fine and served a practical purpose, but idiotic changes like changing a quest reward from a thicc case to regular because "RMT TRADERS COLLECT THICC CASES HURR DURR" makes life worse for the majority to offer slight inconvenience to the minority. Limiting the number of *only a certain subset* of backpacks on your player just means that every time you want to manage your inventory and extract one of those backpacks from your stack, you now have to clear extra space *JUST TO TAKE ONE BACKPACK OUT*. Randomly nerfing trader prices so that everyone has less money just means that in an attempt to 'return to its roots' of everyone being poor and duking it out with shitty gear, the whole player base now just needs to work harder at the game to have the same stuff again; all the good gear is still accessible, you just have to work work work work work harder for it. Same with the spawn rates of FIR quest items being reduced - more work work work work work work to finish a quest.

Honestly, 90% of QoL changes ingame are Nikita ducking over the player base in some way because "there is a problem", either with RMT traders or TTK being too low or players being too geared (also, see how the TTK complaint and "players too geared" is a direct contradiction, yet they're trying to fix both with the same hammer?). I repeat again, if your approach to 'fixing' a game is just to throw degrade gameplay by making the system worse / more frustrating and turning gameplay hours into work hours, your approach sucks.

• Like 1

Thormato
4 minutes ago, Gravaviel said:

Alright, but the way that they know if a change they tried is good or bad comes from player feedback. Players complaining about shitty changes is 1) normal and 2) helps the game.
Adding point 3) If the majority of your changes are nerfs to make life more difficult for players and regular gameplay more work and less fun, you're probably ducking up.
Limiting fleamarket to found in raid only was fine and served a practical purpose, but idiotic changes like changing a quest reward from a thicc case to regular because "RMT TRADERS COLLECT THICC CASES HURR DURR" makes life worse for the majority to offer slight inconvenience to the minority. Limiting the number of *only a certain subset* of backpacks on your player just means that every time you want to manage your inventory and extract one of those backpacks from your stack, you now have to clear extra space *JUST TO TAKE ONE BACKPACK OUT*. Randomly nerfing trader prices so that everyone has less money just means that in an attempt to 'return to its roots' of everyone being poor and duking it out with shitty gear, the whole player base now just needs to work harder at the game to have the same stuff again; all the good gear is still accessible, you just have to work work work work work harder for it. Same with the spawn rates of FIR quest items being reduced - more work work work work work work to finish a quest.

Honestly, 90% of QoL changes ingame are Nikita ducking over the player base in some way because "there is a problem", either with RMT traders or TTK being too low or players being too geared (also, see how the TTK complaint and "players too geared" is a direct contradiction, yet they're trying to fix both with the same hammer?). I repeat again, if your approach to 'fixing' a game is just to throw degrade gameplay by making the system worse / more frustrating and turning gameplay hours into work hours, your approach sucks.

I see you didnt inform yourself befor you purchased Eft, so there is no reasoning with you

• Sad 1

tarkov0555

Yes, here a picture of my bro putin

spacer.png

Gerade eben schrieb tarkov0555:

Yes, here a picture of my bro putin

spacer.png

These eyes *___*

draanan

The question: to what extent will they continue to destroy their own game to fight RMTers?

There are so many other opportunities (or problems) they could focus on to improve the actual core gameplay  experience  

These latest trader changes killed my interest in the game like many others. Hopeful they come to their senses soon.

Thormato
4 minutes ago, draanan said:

The question: to what extent will they continue to destroy their own game to fight RMTers?

There are so many other opportunities (or problems) they could focus on to improve the actual core gameplay  experience  

These latest trader changes killed my interest in the game like many others. Hopeful they come to their senses soon.

Well then you werent the people the game is made for, pretty simple. It was and still is a niche game
They never will go the path that makes the majority happy, but the minority of the niche players

• Like 1

draanan
12 minutes ago, Thormato said:

Well then you werent the people the game is made for, pretty simple. It was and still is a niche game
They never will go the path that makes the majority happy, but the minority of the niche players

This is just regurgitated nonsense you’ve heard from your favorite streamer.

These recent changes have nothing to do with EFT being a “niche” game. EFT being a “niche” game is what I like about it. 

Thormato
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, draanan said:

This is just regurgitated nonsense you’ve heard from your favorite streamer.

These recent changes have nothing to do with EFT being a “niche” game. EFT being a “niche” game is what I like about it. 

So making it harder to hoard Billions isnt intented by Bsg, good joke, pls tell me more

Edited by Thormato

draanan
4 minutes ago, Thormato said:

So making it harder to hoard Billions isnt intented by Bsg, good joke, pls tell me more

It’s clear these changes are to fight RMTers, not normal folks that have saved up a couple million rubles. But it’s also clear they’re willing to completely destroy the game’s economy to fight RMT, which of course negatively impacts normal folks that have saved up a couple million rubles. 

BanditMaka
3 hours ago, draanan said:

It’s clear these changes are to fight RMTers, not normal folks that have saved up a couple million rubles. But it’s also clear they’re willing to completely destroy the game’s economy to fight RMT, which of course negatively impacts normal folks that have saved up a couple million rubles. 

The are trying to fix the games economy. It's not supposed to be so easy to get rich. How long have you played? Feels like newer players think the last couple wipes are how the game was intended to be, but it isn't.

BanditMaka
7 hours ago, Gravaviel said:

-

Nikita appreciates feedback from people that share his vision of the game. If he takes too much feedback from people that want to dumb it down, we'll lose it.
There are a million more casual games you can play, we only have Tark, don't water it down.

Anything that slows down player progression is by design, it's been a joke for a while especially since flee.
What feels like work to you is play to someone else. When I lived a life that didn't allow for stupid hours every day playing one thing I stayed away from games like this.

Thicc case is an OP reward item, even if you can't sell it on flee. It's a ridiculous come up.
Last two wipes, I just made enough to buy 3 ledX and then I had 17 mill. Less than a month in.

You are not making suggestions that make the game more challenging or more realistic, just things that would make it easier for you. That's not the way this is heading.

• Like 1