Sign in to follow this  
meowmixplz

Full magbox Prioritized over empty one?

meowmixplz

I was making a lucky scav junk box in the hideout and purchased all of the materials required on the flea market and when I had everything I started the production and when I went back to my character screen I noticed one of my magboxes filled with magazines was consumed instead of one of the empty ones I just purchased. Is this a common bug? and can I at least get my magazines back please?! 

THEKITCH

this just happened to me, any response would be nice. it took both of my boxes with all of my 50 and 60 round mags.

Revser

Same happened to me yesterday, making a lucky scavbox in the hideout. Bought 3 new magboxes but somehow it used my filled magbox and I lost all my magazines + ammo in them.

This should behave the same when you are trying to sell an item which contains Item(s) Or it should take the items out and leave them in your stash.

How can I get back my magazines + ammo?

-bad_joker-

Hi there, just had the same problem:

Crafted a lucky scav junkbox in the hideout and a filled magbox is gone now with all my 7.62-ak magazines... pretty ugly, please fix this ASAP and treat it like it is right now on the flea market with filled containers, they can't be sold and are blacked out.

Otherwise allow us to check the containers content in the item selection screen for crafting so that you have a chance to avoid such mistakes.

Thank you very much!

walkr2

I usually add a colored tag to boxes, when using them in crafts to help tell them apart.

• Like 1

Gideon_Kaine

Yep...just happened to me. It ate all of my filled mag boxes - probably over 2.5mil roubles worth of the 60 round magazines. It didn't even put them back in my inventory as far as I can tell.

Aazatgrabya

Same happened to me when handing over the Pilgrim bag.  I thought this was resolved in a previous patch - clearly not.  I would make sure you post it as a bug from the launcher.

-BMO-

Just happened to me, man I feel so stupid... I saw all four in the window before creation, hesitated, and still clicked start.

I assumed the game wouldnt let you destroy a full case of Mags but hey, here we are. Thanks Nikita 💔

sKSp33d

or at least empty the bins into stash and not lose them i found this out the hard way, i had to lable tags to "sacrifice"