TheMervy

Items in messages all deleted

TheMervy

I'm guessing it was the patch that caused the messages to delete. All of the items from the twitch drops are gone. Yes I know I should have retrieved them from the messages but there was no indication that they would expire (like insurance returns which have a timer).

I spent a lot of time watching twitch streams for many days for those items. Pretty lame to just delete them without any warning... No real point to this post other than to say that. Maybe consider this next time or something idk...

Thormato

Message arent your personal stash, next time redeem them or live with the consequenzes

hookerheelsxi
7 hours ago, Thormato said:

Message arent your personal stash, next time redeem them or live with the consequenzes

Uh, no. There no timer on the messages and I had no room. 

Thormato

Uh, no. Then make Space, it still isnt your personal stash, there doesnt have to be a timer

SCvTyson
10 minutes ago, Thormato said:

Uh, no. Then make Space, it still isnt your personal stash, there doesnt have to be a timer

:D u are one grumpy tomato

• Hot 2
  • Cold 1

hookerheelsxi
14 minutes ago, SCvTyson said:

:D u are one grumpy tomato

Ignorant is more like it. We had no warning, no message, no timer, no "Twitch drops expire in XXX," we had ducking nothing. I lost 80% of my drops because I was taking them out a couple at a time as I made room. Quite honestly, BSG needs to ducking fix this problem, as they gave us zero warning our poo was going to disappear. 

Thormato

They cant fix something, that isnt a problem