Sign in to follow this  
DissAbledGamer

TAKE NOTE OF YOUR INSURANCE CLAIMS!

DissAbledGamer

I've received weapons back in insurance where it was missing "Can be modded in raid : NO" items. So I thought I'd put this out there, that some cheaters might be able to take these items off now... they never give up do they? I've already submitted a report, but I figured this notice may help keep others eyes open when they claim their items so they can report it. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Rekonsile
25 minutes ago, DissAbledGamer said:

I've received weapons back in insurance where it was missing "Can be modded in raid : NO" items. So I thought I'd put this out there, that some cheaters might be able to take these items off now... they never give up do they? I've already submitted a report, but I figured this notice may help keep others eyes open when they claim their items so they can report it. 

all parts that can be removed while in raid will be removed if they are of value to a player that kills  you. insurance only works if items arent taken out of the raid which is why your weapon came  back in pieces

• Sad 1

DissAbledGamer
2 hours ago, Rekonsile said:

all parts that can be removed while in raid will be removed if they are of value to a player that kills  you. insurance only works if items arent taken out of the raid which is why your weapon came  back in pieces

guy... read what I specifically said... there are parts in the weapon that cannot be removed in raid and they are still removing them somehow. 

• Sad 1

Rekonsile

alot of things can be removed from your gun in raid... there is no reason a hacker would need to remove anything outside of your attachments there is no money in the other parts.... 

DissAbledGamer
5 minutes ago, Rekonsile said:

alot of things can be removed from your gun in raid... there is no reason a hacker would need to remove anything outside of your attachments there is no money in the other parts.... 

Either you are trolling or you are just beyond help... Let me elaborate for you even further as it seems you lack more than a few brain cells.

A) When an item says the following "Can be modded in rad: NO" means it cannot be messed with which INCLUDES removing it from the weapon.

B) How would you know if a hacker would or wouldn't want to remove an item? Do you cheat yourself because I don't understand why you would speak on behalf of what a hacker might want or might not want. 

C) The FACT that I got an insurance claim back WITHOUT the parts that CANNOT be modded means whoever handled the weapon after my death was able to do what the game does not intend IE: REMOVE AN ATTACHMENT FROM THE GUN THAT CANNOT BE REMOVED.

I hope this was enough to help you grasp the concept. I'll be ignoring your future posts as  you seem to be either trolling and/or beyond the scope of my patience to have further correspondence. 

• Sad 3

LenzOA
Posted (edited)

i sometimes have an insured weapon and upgrade it with, for example a new handgrip, that is better than the old one. i forget to insure it but the whole weapon is shown as insured. then it comes back with that part missing. sometimes even the weapon without a dust cover that has a rail on it and the scope comes extra since its not fitting on the gun.

edit: i think all the guys writing in the comments did not read the first post correct.

Edited by LenzOA
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

DissAbledGamer
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, LenzOA said:

i sometimes have an insured weapon and upgrade it with, for example a new handgrip, that is better than the old one. i forget to insure it but the whole weapon is shown as insured. then it comes back with that part missing. sometimes even the weapon without a dust cover that has a rail on it and the scope comes extra since its not fitting on the gun.

I only insure before I go into raid and use that same item until I lose it and in the vent I lose it, I do the same with a new setup. The thought would cross my mind if I insure items and change contents, but I strictly insure before raid because I tend to NPC parts in big batches to clean out storage and would rather not waste money by insuring and having to NPC the item. So at least for my instance, it's not a possibility. 

Edited by DissAbledGamer

Rekonsile
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, LenzOA said:

edit: i think all the guys writing in the comments did not read the first post correct.

you know whats funny is you most likely are right he forgot to insure his whole weapon and now he thinks a hacker is stealing his parts. lol

4 minutes ago, DissAbledGamer said:

Either you are trolling or you are just beyond help... Let me elaborate for you even further as it seems you lack more than a few brain cells.

A) When an item says the following "Can be modded in rad: NO" means it cannot be messed with which INCLUDES removing it from the weapon.

B) How would you know if a hacker would or wouldn't want to remove an item? Do you cheat yourself because I don't understand why you would speak on behalf of what a hacker might want or might not want. 

C) The FACT that I got an insurance claim back WITHOUT the parts that CANNOT be modded means whoever handled the weapon after my death was able to do what the game does not intend IE: REMOVE AN ATTACHMENT FROM THE GUN THAT CANNOT BE REMOVED.

I hope this was enough to help you grasp the concept. I'll be ignoring your future posts as  you seem to be either trolling and/or beyond the scope of my patience to have further correspondence. 

read the post above mine surely that may sum it up for you and bro nothing on any gun is worth that amount of effort to take off hacking or not since you noo longer can sell the items out of raid from you the player... except to a vendor... which if you havent noticed the prices are greatly reduced....

Edited by Rekonsile

LenzOA
1 minute ago, DissAbledGamer said:

I only insure before I go into raid and use that same item until I lose it and in the vent I lose it, I do the same with a new setup. The thought would cross my mind if I insure items and change contents, but I strictly insure before raid because I tend to NPC parts in big batches to clean out storage and would rather not waste money by insuring and having to NPC the item. So at least for my instance, it's not a possibility. 

do you have an example of a item that did not come back from insurance and the gun that did?

DissAbledGamer
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, LenzOA said:

do you have an example of a item that did not come back from insurance and the gun that did?

Yes, I do, and I've already submitted to BSG. As the video contains me collecting the item from Prapor's inventory and not being messed with, I've also kept the weapon as is on the bottom of my inventory so they can look into it with the item ID.

Edited by DissAbledGamer
  • Upvote 1

Rekonsile
Just now, DissAbledGamer said:

Yes, I do, and I've already submitted to BSG.

he is asking you what items were taken from your gun..... 

LenzOA
1 minute ago, DissAbledGamer said:

Yes, I do, and I've already submitted to BSG.

can you tell me the name of the parts that are missing and the name of the gun with some of the mods?

i mean the game is full of hackers that ruin the game in total. someone using hacks to take a 15k rouble item from a gun is like a drop in an ocean.

JeffreyLF
8 minutes ago, LenzOA said:

can you tell me the name of the parts that are missing and the name of the gun with some of the mods?

i mean the game is full of hackers that ruin the game in total. someone using hacks to take a 15k rouble item from a gun is like a drop in an ocean.

9 minutes ago, Rekonsile said:

he is asking you what items were taken from your gun..... 

He probably just forgot to insure them, that would be my guess.

DissAbledGamer
Posted (edited)

I mean take it for what you guys want, I just wanted to put this out there. I've done my part by submitting it, thought i would jusut help others by spreading awareness but if you don't want it why else would i care? 

I can't fathom what a cheater thinks nor why they do what they do, but so many ppl are making such strong assertions to what a hacker might be thinking and etc, just saying. Do with it what you will with the information you think this is. I've done my part 😃 back to the game. 

Edited by DissAbledGamer

LenzOA
Posted (edited)

i just think its not likely that someone who can just faceroll the whole raid and make 3-4 millions in one 15 min raid spends his time to take some rather cheap item from a gun. just doesnt seem logical. but there are strange people in the world so it might just happen.

i just wanted to know if its a gas system for 3000 roubles that was missing. then it could just be a bug

Edited by LenzOA

DissAbledGamer
Posted (edited)

So if whatever was on my weapon was better than what was on their weapon, and if they had the ability to mod in raid (keep in mind i am referencing parts you CANNOT mod in raid), you're saying they wouldn't take the parts because its ( based on your assumption ) not worth it... How many times have you taken parts that ARE moddable off a body and used it? Just think about that. You guys have such a one track mind and it may actually be showing what's known as implicit bias, just food for thought =). 

As for the worth of the parts, I usually go for max recoil / max ergo, so im sure a cheater who can wipe the floor with everyone with a pistol can and will take 10 seconds of their time to do more cheating stuff to make themselves stronger. Seems "logical" to me. 

Edited by DissAbledGamer

LenzOA
52 minutes ago, DissAbledGamer said:

So if whatever was on my weapon was better than what was on their weapon, and if they had the ability to mod in raid (keep in mind i am referencing parts you CANNOT mod in raid), you're saying they wouldn't take the parts because its ( based on your assumption ) not worth it... How many times have you taken parts that ARE moddable off a body and used it? Just think about that. You guys have such a one track mind and it may actually be showing what's known as implicit bias, just food for thought =). 

As for the worth of the parts, I usually go for max recoil / max ergo, so im sure a cheater who can wipe the floor with everyone with a pistol can and will take 10 seconds of their time to do more cheating stuff to make themselves stronger. Seems "logical" to me. 

i dont think that your weapon matters if you use hacks. maybe ammunition matters at some point

drikfan

So this has happened to me as well. It's most definitely insuring a gun, then swapping new parts in. The gun shows as insured but the new mods you swapped in are not insured - even though the gun is. Even clicking "insure all" before a raid won't fix this, btw. You need to open the gun and individually right click on the new items and click insure. 

Caster89Actual

I’m not sure how much more specific OP can get, if he is telling the truth and insured his weapon before entering raid and it came back with pieces missing that can’t be modified in raid then that is a serious issue that you guys are trying to pass off as OPs fault.

sometimes this community ducking disgusts me with how it acts and treats it’s other members. 
stay classy.

and to the OP

you have done all you can do. If BSG deems it important enough they will look into it and find out what happened, or they will ignore your report and act like there isn’t an issue going on.

my votes on the latter.

in the mean time just make sure you are gathering proof that you are insuring your gun properly in case this happens again.

• Upvote 1

typezero

I have the same thing as OP. i only recieved my lvoa-s handguard in my insurance and a mount rail for it. the rail can be be modded. i understand that. but the handguard can not be modded in raid. where is the m4 that was connected to it?????

i always click on insure all items as i dont want to forget stuff.

• Thanks 1

DissAbledGamer

Thanks for those that are not dismissive and further more to those that have mentioned the same thing happening to them. The types of cheats possible in this game is mind blowing... people can unlock rooms without keys using cheats and shoot/throw nades through the ground so I don't know why it's so difficult to believe that someone can make it so the guns are as if they are in hideout. I feel like it's something that is easier to "hack" than the other things I've mentioned here.