Sign in to follow this  
Saber123316

Dear BSG: Start listening to your player base.

Niewiarygodny
5 minutes ago, Saber123316 said:

Realistic:

Seems you miss the point, that we wait till they deliver those things the promised, we don't cry on forum 24/7.
Most of things you mentioned was already announced to be changed.
But lets comment each thing u mentioned.

7 minutes ago, Saber123316 said:

Ammo costs more than the gun.

It's not 2020, it's not current "world". I would be even fine if bullets (best tier bullets) would cost even 5 x more than now, that sometimes you would have to think twice if that guy is worth shooting and wasting ammo.
Not as it is now, "Oh guy with hachet -> BRRRRRRR  and u lost 20k
So ye, are prices for such bullets "realisitic"? In EFT world yes.

11 minutes ago, Saber123316 said:

* Everyone has military grade armor

As above, access to such armors will be reduced, overall loot will be nerfed.
Lets think why ppl got access to such armors so fast in the wipe? Labs and reserv and those maps will be closed in the future behind quest/lvl. (or at least labs) Also % for spawning scav boss should be reduced heavily, casue 33% + is way too much.

13 minutes ago, Saber123316 said:

* You die of hunger / hydration in 35 minutes

1. It's a game, not real life, no matter how you look at it. Even "simulators" does not simulate life 1:1.
2. Time in Tarkov (in game) is running 6/7 times faster
Yes, before u say so, you wouldn't be "starving" or dying cause of "hydration" after such time, but again, it's game.

16 minutes ago, Saber123316 said:

Getting shot in the leg from a high powered rifle doesn't drop you to the ground.

Game is lacking a lot of mechanics, i am not sure tho if such specific thing will be in game.

* You can tank getting shot full auto with no ill effects.

Again game is lacking many mechanics.

I can keep going and going and going, EFT is not realistic at all.

And i can keep going and going that such things will appear in game at some point/Things are being changed all the time. You bought game in Beta which is being developed all the time. *seems that ppl are forgeting about it)
BSg said many times that they first wanna create world just to have ability to work on that world and other details.

I jsut don't get it. Why you keep moaning, like whats your way of thinking?
"Oh lets buy this game"
- But it's in Beta, so it may takes some time till they finish it
"Nah doesn't matter, lets buy it, it looks cool!"
*x time later*
"Wtf that game is not finished, it lacks many mechanics, it's not even realistic, it's not real life (they never said it will be real life) REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

tobiassolem
15 minutes ago, Saber123316 said:

I don't know what game you're playing but that is not what Tarkov is at all, sounds great but last time I checked I was spawning into a map with 14 other players and 12-13 AI combatants.

This is a BR game with loot mechanics plain and simple. (Think Hunt: Showdown but unbalanced and crappy)

OK, since that's what you're seeing. Why are you here wasting your time?

HALLAH
13 hours ago, Saber123316 said:

I logged in for the first time in a 10 days ( Work project, been devoted to that for some time)

What I logged into was this.

* Traders now pay less for goods.
* Flea market is no longer viable due to fees.

I had a system to make cash to build my hide out, that system was go in with a makarov, 4 mags, some meds in my case a bank vest and a cheap bag. I would go around knock off scavs (No point in engaging players their loot is worthless thanks to RMT changes)

And then duck out,  Load my scav, pick up some items and move out.

Using my hideout to make money with magazine cases and fuel. 

It was tedious and grindy but it was fun.

And now I can't do any of that. 

Dear BSG: 

I get the game is in development, and there will be changes, but for poo sake I am tired of constantly having to bend over to "Play this game"

Last patch, I could get into gun fights with players, I could stand a chance, I could progress, I could sell items on the Flea market, I could complete tasks even through dying.

All of that is gone, now at this point in the wipe I am irrelevant, I have no access to decent ammo, I have no access to decent armor, The only way to gear up is 5 man factory raid with friends.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

At this point I don't even care about RMT, if anything you're driving players to use their services. If this wasn't beta and this was permanent, I would look into getting using RMT, enough to get me over the hump to self sufficient BTC farming since the only decent way to make money is 25 gpu's so you can get 3 BTC every 24 hours.

My friends asked me to come back and continue playing, but I think I am just going to go find another game to play till the next wipe. 

And further more, as a EOD user,

With all the junk items I have to collect to build my hideout, How do basic editions even progress?

So are you going to adapt to the game (which is literally evolving and changing all the time) or just curl up and die? You can quit the game anytime, nobody's forcing you to play it. 

Starioshka

Please don't.

Delete the forums for the games sake.

• Upvote 1

behi09ma
4 minutes ago, Starioshka said:

Please don't.

Delete the forums for the games sake.

i like this idea. too many kids complaining about everything.

• Like 3

GymTime
5 hours ago, tobiassolem said:

I advise everyone who criticise BSG to look at how the game is presented, and how they give you clues to what their vision for the game. Because as much as I love the game, there still are some aspects that frustrate me greatly. Particularly the gunplay and player movement is very much to rudamentary to be considered "hardcore and realistic".

I'm glad we agree about the gunplay and player movements. That's my biggest gripe right now. I love everything else about the game, and if the gunplay and movements were made to be more in-line with actual real combat, I could see this being my favorite game ever.

opiat3
4 hours ago, Speznat said:

The game right now is false advertisment, the recent changes makes the game easier for no lifers with no jobs that can play 16ours a day. The casual idiot like me have no chance. i hate the recent changes really hard. its unrealistic and it feel unfair in any way.

What game?! Put it in through that thick skull that no matter how much you claimed you spend(you could have spend 1000$ or more), you did it ( free willingly ) to support the development of a product that does not exist yet, so you didn´t buy any game...And that support granted you the access to the development build of the porduct you chose to support, that is it.

If you think what you did was buy a game and that it was false advertised, then proceed to contact a lawyer and sue them .... then tell us how it went.

2 hours ago, Saber123316 said:

I don't know what game you're playing but that is not what Tarkov is at all, sounds great but last time I checked I was spawning into a map with 14 other players and 12-13 AI combatants.

This is a BR game with loot mechanics plain and simple. (Think Hunt: Showdown but unbalanced and crappy)

A BR game ?! Wow , why did no one else ever thought of this... it actually makes sense, since we drop from a rainbow bus , then proceed to run around looking for weapons and armor and as the "poisonous cloud" shrinks we all go for the same "safe" area until there is only one winner winner chicken dinner... not.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

DirtyLary
1 hour ago, behi09ma said:

i like this idea. too many kids complaining about everything.

That's what twitch drops bring your game.

TechoverMana
11 hours ago, Niewiarygodny said:

Like access to fuel might be limited/hard thats why it cost that much, right?

I think even if that was the case, it still shouldn't be at ~150 dollar range unless Tarkov takes place in the same universe as Mad Max or something.

According to 24/7 wall street.com, and finding similar on global petrol prices.com, and going with the higher value,  Zimbabwe has the most expensive gas in the world coming in at $12.64 per gallon, has no oil resources of its own and has to import every drop of gas, and has seen more than its fair share of strife and conflict and economic devastation.
Even if we were to approximately double that to 25 dollars a gallon for the impacts of the Tarkov conflict, using the conversion of dollars to rubles in game at 116 (IRL right now it's like ~70 rubles), and with each jerrycan giving the standard 20 liters, or 5.3 US gallons, just for the sake of making it a worse case scenario, double it. With this worse case scenario, a single fuel tank should end up at

25 dollars per gallon * 116 rubles/dollar * 5.3 gallons per can * 2 double for worst case = 30740 rubles.

AKA, almost a third what it is now at 89475 rubles, so I think it's fair to say that the gas prices are unrealistically high. I think it should probably be something more like 12-16k rubles/can, which would translate to roughly around 20 to 25 gallons a pop, very, very high, but at least like, within the realm of reason.

Sources: https://247wallst.com/energy-economy/2019/03/12/this-is-the-place-with-the-most-expensive-gas-in-the-world/
https://www.globalpetrolprices.com/gasoline_prices/

"realistic prices" might not work at all in Tarkov, again, it's diffrent "time", diffrent situacion

But we can stay in reality by looking at other places in the world that are war torn and how prices are effected by war. We can literally just turn to reality and use that as the basis, same way they'd hopefully program the physics based on what they see in the real world to make it realistic. I mean, I know in theory Tarkov takes place in the future, different time, but I think if they introduced a laser gun and said "Well, it's the future, lasers and rail guns are common handheld weapons now after people figured out room temperature superconductors in 2025", like, there's nothing to say they're wrong, but it wouldn't be realistic IMO and I think people would be justifiably bewildered by it.

And this extends to many other things. Water for example, paying 12066 rubles or 104 dollars for a .6L bottle, which means its 173 dollars per liter?  Who came up with these prices? A bag of croutons is 13196/113 dollars for a vending machine size bag?

This is sounding like some scheme, this like that quote from Independence day
"You don't think they actually spend 20,000 dollars on a hammer, 30,000 dollars on a toilet seat do you?" But that's what the pricing is like in Tarkov. How in the hell is a balaclava made with special technological materials cost only 4663 rubles/ 40 bucks and water is over double the price? It's bizarro world pricing. How is it that a set of Gssh comtacs cost about the same price as a bottle of water in any sort of realistic setting?

Yeah, it's small stuff admittedly but sometimes it's the little details that get me the most, like a paper cut on my brain.

• Upvote 1

Hamm

Ok what players want? (Majority, becasue about them we are talking, we are not talking about ppl who remain silent and wait till they deliver waht they promised)
- No new mechanics which makes game harder
- No changes in current mechanics which makes game harder/diffrent/players have to change their playstyle a bit if they want earn as much money they did earlier
- Casualise game
- Make game easier
- "Fix game" which is lags/desyncs (And thats the only point i agree, however it's not that their 80/90% of company will become experts in "server related problems, coding etc"

What streamers want?
- New mechanics
- Make game harder
- Change existing mechanics/things/balance them etc (i.e. almost each streamer is saying that Labs/reserv should be closed behind quest/lvl, becasue after wipe it's too easy to get literally end game gear)
- Make EFT even more unique 
- "fix game" (same as before)

So basicly 1 group is moaning and trying to block each new mechanic which ever appeared in EFT. (or will appear)
Lets name few of them really fast.
Ammo loading to magazines.
Healing animation.
After raid medical situacion.
Make game more fair/add mechanics to play weaker players (Ofc not everyone thinks that way)
Fir status.
And more.

And second want to see EFT become something "special" among all other games.

Ofcourse there are diffrent streamers, ppl who might have diffrent opinions but on average thats how it is.
Here i gave things brought by Tweak, Pestily, veritas and few others.

Like tell me, if it would be super bad idea if they would block SC during raid, which means taht you can only place into SC when you are in your stash. But when you are in Raid, u can only use/take items out from SC.

Would EFT become harder? Yes, a little bit. (Like in current version i barely place anything into my SC, only Tetriz/BTC/Ledx)
Would it be awesome and ppl would be forced to think what they should do now? Like they found rare key and they should extract or they wanna go fight/make quest? For me ye. 
Like yesterday i was playing with friend and we found bodies in interchange near medical room, one of them had LEDX in his pocket, it would be awesome to have ability to find such stuff on ppl, instead being forced to rush specific area if you want get best loot from it, becasue otherwise ppl will hide it into their SC... (But ye, not everyone has to share that vision, i mean since we are talking about "majority" then majority of EFT players does not wanna see such thing)

If that would be true, they would want to add more mechanics which promote killing and fighitng because thats what "fun to watch" right? 
Because EFT is extreamly boring to watch, when u can have raid in which you spend 15 min and you have 0 action or you shoot once.
And what BSG does? Promote "surviving" than "fighting".
Current FiR status is example of that and removed ability to sell PMC gear on flea market.

Whats more, those changes they would like to see (that does not eman it will ever happen) often are similar to what BSG want to achive with EFT.

If i am wrong, sure, i can be. But so far i only hear things like:
- Buuuuu streamers are bad and BSG only listen to them buuuu
Ok but give example, which ideas are bad, what BSg changed which is bad and they did that casue they listedend to streamers?
- Buuu streamers are bad
#arguments

the healing out of raid is trash though, if i get shot in the head i should only have to heal my head instead my whole body needs rehealing not realistic, just another money dump. ya, go ahead and mess with the secure container, that will only bring in more cheaters.. And streamers are bad, youre crazy to think that nikita doesnt listen to certain streamers for exp, Klean said ya i told nikita about that and he made it happen the next day so dont sit there and say streamers dont have an impact on a game when they do(i dont know what he had added, because i dont like watching klean i just tuned in for a second)

• Cold 1

Caster89Actual

"BSG listen to the playerbase please"

Yeah that isnt going to happen anytime soon. That would mean the game would get better and they don't want that.

• Like 1

Niewiarygodny
27 minutes ago, Hamm said:

the healing out of raid is trash though

Is it finished? Is game finished? 
Exactly.

28 minutes ago, Hamm said:

And streamers are bad

#arguments, still didn't get any argument that streamers are idea are the worst, far worse than "majority of players who wanna casualise game which wasn't meant for them".

29 minutes ago, Hamm said:

youre crazy to think that nikita doesnt listen to certain streamers for exp

Did i say something like this in my post which you quoted?

30 minutes ago, Hamm said:

i dont know what he had added, because i dont like watching klean i just tuned in for a second)

Since you are putting words in my mouth which i didn't say then i will do the same.
SO you wanna say that you "Don't know what Nikita added/changed, but since it was streamer idea it had to be bad, because you say so".
Ok. Gotcha.

Caster89Actual
9 hours ago, tobiassolem said:

OK, since that's what you're seeing. Why are you here wasting your time?

I notice when someone else is right or you are wrong/don’t have anything to respond with that is your favorite line right behind “the game is in beta”

Salted1337
59 minutes ago, Caster89Actual said:

Yeah that isnt going to happen anytime soon. That would mean the game would get better and they don't want that.

Well - no players = no RMT. Problem solved. Even Nikita said he wanted a niche group playing this game. So, he gets that by implementing features and changes that are tedious, obnoxious and unfun, therefore, making the majority of the players leave.

Caster89Actual
31 minutes ago, Salted1337 said:

Well - no players = no RMT. Problem solved. Even Nikita said he wanted a niche group playing this game. So, he gets that by implementing features and changes that are tedious, obnoxious and unfun, therefore, making the majority of the players leave.

It’s like he legitimately wants have his cake and eat it at the same time.

the guy is the literal definition of scum bag.

BanditMaka
5 hours ago, Caster89Actual said:

Better in your opinion but not mine, or the creators. See the problem here?
There are a million more casual games you can play, you don't need to water down this one.

4 hours ago, Salted1337 said:

lol, why are you even here.

• Like 1

Caster89Actual
2 minutes ago, BanditMaka said:

There are a million more casual games you can play, you don't need to water down this one.

Yeah, I see the problem. Your opinion is trash and unpopular.

• Like 1

Salted1337
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, BanditMaka said:

Evidently they must be doing something wrong if they can trigger 80% of the community with a certain change.

Also, the shooting in this game is as casual as it gets. Even my dear grandmother, bless her heart, with Parkinson's could hit a target on full auto.

Edited by Salted1337

tobiassolem
8 hours ago, Caster89Actual said:

I notice when someone else is right or you are wrong/don’t have anything to respond with that is your favorite line right behind “the game is in beta”

I see that you also have this odd notion that there is an invisible shrinking zone in the game, and chicken dinners to be won in EFT. What's next? Comparing it to Fortnite, with all the building-mechanics and cartoon graphics you guys hallucinate?

But hey! I'm sure your definitions of right and wrong is the hotcakes in your own favourite reddit-thread tho.

Caster89Actual
2 hours ago, tobiassolem said:

I see that you also have this odd notion that there is an invisible shrinking zone in the game, and chicken dinners to be won in EFT. What's next? Comparing it to Fortnite, with all the building-mechanics and cartoon graphics you guys hallucinate?

But hey! I'm sure your definitions of right and wrong is the hotcakes in your own favourite reddit-thread tho.

My opinions on the subject matter between you two has nothing to do with that.

i was just pointing out an observation I made.

I will leave it at that.

• Confused 1

short_FUZE

Dear BSG, Please don't listen to the loud whingers and moaners, keep on making the game you intended to make from the beginning.

I trust that you will make a truly great game in the end, you are doing great so far.

• Like 1

Hamm
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, short_FUZE said:

Dear BSG, Please don't listen to the loud whingers and moaners, keep on making the game you intended to make from the beginning.

I trust that you will make a truly great game in the end, you are doing great so far.

they are? iv still gotten the healing bug, the gun not shooting or being able to do anything ingame unless you alt f4, the scavs still trace you through walls, they still have aimbot vision.....the menu "move error bug" is still in the game....how long have these bugs been around? a year or 2 now? the quests are still god awful, jaeger quests are an utter joke and waste of time and he needs a complete rework of tasks. whats being done besides pissing people off with there stupid ridiculous changes? Iv said it once ill say it again, Make a poll of a list of changes and let the people decide before you just jump into it. Sure you have an opinion and others have a different view, but want a successful game for later down the road....LISTEN to the majority

Edited by Hamm

Caster89Actual
24 minutes ago, Hamm said:

they are? iv still gotten the healing bug, the gun not shooting or being able to do anything ingame unless you alt f4, the scavs still trace you through walls, they still have aimbot vision.....the menu "move error bug" is still in the game....how long have these bugs been around? a year or 2 now? the quests are still god awful, jaeger quests are an utter joke and waste of time and he needs a complete rework of tasks. whats being done besides pissing people off with there stupid ridiculous changes? Iv said it once ill say it again, Make a poll of a list of changes and let the people decide before you just jump into it. Sure you have an opinion and others have a different view, but want a successful game for later down the road....LISTEN to the majority

Your head is in the right direction, I wouldn’t be to trusting of an online pole even if you need an eft account to vote. as I have come to learn those are apparently super easy to get ahold of so it would be easy to skew the data. Not only that but I’m still not 100% sure if I would want your average player getting a say in making game changing decisions is a good idea. For this games community at least.

p30pl3h4t3m3
Posted (edited)

bsg should not listen to anyone...

not to players like you and me, not to streamers or anyone else. they should follow their vision of the game, and nobody forces you to play it if you don't like it.

Edited by p30pl3h4t3m3
  • Upvote 1

BanditMaka
8 hours ago, Caster89Actual said:

Yeah, I see the problem. Your opinion is trash and unpopular.

You think your opinion is more popular than it is, because people who share it are so new, that they're passionate enough and miss informed enough to think value will come from b*tching about it.
But if the opinion of the creator, is trash to you, why would you play their game?
As said, there's a million more casual games you can play, you don't need to dumb down this one.

2 minutes ago, p30pl3h4t3m3 said:

bsg should not listen to anyone...

not to players like you and me, not to streamers or anyone else. they should follow their vision of the game, and nobody forces you to play it if you don't like it.

100%