Sign in to follow this  
XNine

FIR Status no longer on items Looted from Players?

XNine

So, last night I killed a guy as a PMC and took all of his gear (gun, armor, helmet, headphones, mags, etc) and none of the items were found in raid (I played about 30 minutes on the map and had a 4000 score).

Tonight, I killed a 3 man as a SCAV, took a majority of their loot, and not a single item I took from them gear-wise and nothing, NOTHING had FIR status again.

WTF is going on?

TechoverMana

Anything a player brings in no longer gets considered FIR, in an attempt to clamp down on people making money and hindering RMT.

• Like 1

XNine
Just now, TechoverMana said:

Anything a player brings in no longer gets considered FIR, in an attempt to clamp down on people making money and hindering RMT.

Thanks for the reply.  I think it's nuts.  I can see if it's a dead body (killed by someone else) or friends/party members that FIR doesn't count, but If I work my ass off to kill other players, I should be able to sell their loot on the Flea.  Very discouraging.

Again, appreciate the response!

• Thanks 1

Rekonsile
40 minutes ago, XNine said:

Thanks for the reply.  I think it's nuts.  I can see if it's a dead body (killed by someone else) or friends/party members that FIR doesn't count, but If I work my ass off to kill other players, I should be able to sell their loot on the Flea.  Very discouraging.

Again, appreciate the response!

think of it this way you get more gear back because of this change

behi09ma
2 hours ago, XNine said:

So, last night I killed a guy as a PMC and took all of his gear (gun, armor, helmet, headphones, mags, etc) and none of the items were found in raid (I played about 30 minutes on the map and had a 4000 score).

Tonight, I killed a 3 man as a SCAV, took a majority of their loot, and not a single item I took from them gear-wise and nothing, NOTHING had FIR status again.

WTF is going on?

since the FIR came with the wipe, it was this way for the whole time, you realized this too late. all items that pmcs bring in a raid do not have FIR tag. if you ask why, i will say.

people can buy bullets or everything and bring it to the raid, then die to their friends, so they can take their items and sell it on flea. RMTs tactic would be like this to make free money. 

this forum made an atmosphere that what ever happen to people in game, they think that incident was game's problem. do not rage to a game that your lack of information make you think it is the game's bug or a stupid decision from Devs. they can make a mistake but after all they know the game's problems better than you and me that we play it 3 or 4 hours in a day.

• Upvote 1