Sign in to follow this  
secureexchanges

The survivalist path. Thrifty

secureexchanges

I just complete the Quest Jeager "The survivaliste path" i get in my backpack a bottle of water and ikrash. Go in the broken box in the ZB-014 and ZB-016 in the bunker and press 20 sec key.

I escape alive, and my quest is not completed. They don't take the bottle of water. Only take the iskra did i am alone with that issue ?

robineh

You need to place twice, once for water and once for iskra

free2move

You have to press F once for the bottle of water, wait for the 20 sec timer to count down, then press F again for the Iskra ration.

Once its done, you can die or extract, then come back for the other bunker.

I completed for ZB-014 and was on the way to extract but got lasered by a scav at Scav House.

ZB-016 was not completed yet, but I had ticks for ZB-014 at main screen > tasks, which means I can load back into Woods again and just complete the rations for ZB-016.

On 7/2/2020 at 12:19 PM, secureexchanges said:

I just complete the Quest Jeager "The survivaliste path" i get in my backpack a bottle of water and ikrash. Go in the broken box in the ZB-014 and ZB-016 in the bunker and press 20 sec key.

I escape alive, and my quest is not completed. They don't take the bottle of water. Only take the iskra did i am alone with that issue ?

Im guessing now you have to do the following in order to get the whole task completed:

1. Put water in ZB-014

2. Put water in ZB-016

You can extract or die, and I'm quite sure you are still able to complete the task for Jaeger.