Xeraphas

Super hard vendor stealth nerf

Xeraphas

Why did you nerf the vendors so hard. I play without using flea and with the recent small patches the prices for many keys and other rares like kek and gfx were nerfed to the ground. A flippin gfx card is only worth 27k. Fuel conditioner 30k. Kek tape 13k. Customs key went from friggin 32k to 6k. Seriously some of these things are HARD to get and are worth dirt now compared to the difficulty of finding them.

ShalviHD

Gotta keep things hard and realishtick

Caster89Actual
21 hours ago, Xeraphas said:

Why did you nerf the vendors so hard. I play without using flea and with the recent small patches the prices for many keys and other rares like kek and gfx were nerfed to the ground. A flippin gfx card is only worth 27k. Fuel conditioner 30k. Kek tape 13k. Customs key went from friggin 32k to 6k. Seriously some of these things are HARD to get and are worth dirt now compared to the difficulty of finding them.

Does it screw over average players?

If yes, there is your answer.

NewmaticWeasel

You see BSG doesn't give a wet, sloppy poop about us average players. They only care about streamers and YouTubers cos that's where the money is at so they know these changes won't affect them because well they play nonstop and are really good at it but you and I? Yeah, enjoy getting anally pounded all wipe but hey at least when streamers play it LOOKS fun and exciting.

BanditMaka

If everyone has less money, what difference does it make? You are competing with people who are dealing with the same changes.
Game has been too easy to get rich last couple wipes, and most of you will agree once you've played for a few. These are healthy changes.

skyflashde
vor 51 Minuten schrieb BanditMaka:

If everyone has less money, what difference does it make? You are competing with people who are dealing with the same changes. These are healthy changes.

No they are not. What happens is this:

- People that dont extract with FiR items often (low survival rate) are now completely fucked and dont make any money

- People that extract with FiR items often make much more money than before, because FiR items on the fleamarket are rare and prices are way up

The change COULD have been healthy if they had capped flea market prices to 200% of the trader sell prices.

But they didnt.

So essentially they made the whole economy much worse than before, and the money spread will increase between good and bad players.

Van_Hellspit
1 hour ago, NewmaticWeasel said:

You see BSG doesn't give a wet, sloppy poop about us average players. They only care about streamers and YouTubers cos that's where the money is at so they know these changes won't affect them because well they play nonstop and are really good at it but you and I? Yeah, enjoy getting anally pounded all wipe but hey at least when streamers play it LOOKS fun and exciting.

Sorry man this game is  advertised as a hardcore survival game. If any thing its only gonna get harder, which Im looking forward to. Casual gamers, which include me, do your tasks and sell your ingame loot, best bet if your short on cash is always do scav factory runs. 100k+ like every 30 mins. 

• Like 1

GymTime
2 hours ago, BanditMaka said:

If everyone has less money, what difference does it make? You are competing with people who are dealing with the same changes.
Game has been too easy to get rich last couple wipes, and most of you will agree once you've played for a few. These are healthy changes.

Didn't the streamers pretty much hit endgame level within a week or two after the wipe? Even with all the changes to "slow progression" they still got rich quickly. These people play 12+ hours per day as their job.

Then they say they're bored and demand a wipe.

For us regular players, ones who have careers/lives/jobs, it mostly affects us.

• Upvote 1

Wolfsb4ne
11 minutes ago, GymTime said:

Didn't the streamers pretty much hit endgame level within a week or two after the wipe? Even with all the changes to "slow progression" they still got rich quickly. These people play 12+ hours per day as their job.

So you want that they stop with there job or what? This are they job, it's normal that they play a lot. And even for casual players they well hit endgame in about 6 to 12 weeks...

12 minutes ago, GymTime said:

Then they say they're bored and demand a wipe.

You are so wrong isn't streamer that ask for a wipe... It's the COO of BSG (Nikita) that choose when wipe well happen... mostly between 4 to 8 months. BSG can do it when they like it! Even after one month if they want... They are the owner of this game!

14 minutes ago, GymTime said:

For us regular players, ones who have careers/lives/jobs, it mostly affects us.

So you want to be lesser of a grind? And that you also hit endgame in a week or two with a causal gameplay? It's what you are trying to explain? Then Streamer well still hit endgame in lesser time... In 24 hours or so...

Regional

Oh man complain complain complain, You playing without the flea market is your own problem find a strategy around that play style. Them nerfing the traders effects everyone, I can't just grab a Fuel Container and sell it on the Market for 70k - 100k cause the traders aren't buying it for 70k anymore.
Rabble Rabble Rabble Adapt to the style or quit cause it's not going to get easier.

Wolfsb4ne
2 minutes ago, Regional said:

Oh man complain complain complain, You playing without the flea market is your own problem find a strategy around that play style. Them nerfing the traders effects everyone, I can't just grab a Fuel Container and sell it on the Market for 70k - 100k cause the traders aren't buying it for 70k anymore.
Rabble Rabble Rabble Adapt to the style or quit cause it's not going to get easier.

I will be very happy if BSG make the game much much harder that all this crybaby's leave and go back to Roblox or Fortnite!

• Sad 2

lls
2 hours ago, Wolfsb4ne said:

I will be very happy if BSG make the game much much harder that all this crybaby's leave and go back to Roblox or Fortnite!

You know i don't mind people having opinions on whichever end but when i read childish/agressive holyier than thou posts like yours always needing to put others down as if your mom pooped you out any more special.  Making communities toxic since 1998!

Fortnite and roblox are a funny insult when you're a teenager...really don't get the joke at this point other than a .0001 of a chuckle at originality /s

Wolfsb4ne
Posted (edited)

43 minutes ago, lls said:

You know i don't mind people having opinions on whichever end but when i read childish/agressive holyier than thou posts like yours always needing to put others down as if your mom pooped you out any more special.  Making communities toxic since 1998!

Fortnite and roblox are a funny insult when you're a teenager...really don't get the joke at this point other than a .0001 of a chuckle at originality /s

You know the only toxicness here is people that whining day by day, because the game isn't what they expect or how they want it too be. And sometime you need to lower yourself to there level so they understand it. People that whining are 80% of topics or threads here! They don't want to adapt to anything! They want that Devs adapt to there demands!

Edited by Wolfsb4ne

ACuddlyBadger

I don't like how they decide to nerf progression based on barter item value cause it fucks me over, its heavy handed and not holistic. Why not tweak what items are derived from barter items so players don't see them as valuable? Dfuel for example, I can get 24 tablets of compressed alcohol for 6 USD irl, yet here people are charging 100k for some camp stove fuel because of some item trade. The value players give to items on the flea is completely realistic, its based on supply and demand in game. The barter trades and dealers are what is fucked. 

Jordick
Posted (edited)

I had been stockpiling almost a dozen Fuel Conditioners in my Junkbox for no apparent reason (probably because I haven't been short on cash for a while now).

So you can only imagine how pissed I was for BSG (and for myself for not cashing them out sooner) when I noticed this stealth price nerf. That's a ~990k --> ~330k profit drop for me, so....ouch.  😃 

Edited by Jordick

Questenberg
Posted (edited)

I wonder if it's all part of a plan to make microtransactions look appealing.  I mean, it's not a bad idea.

Edited by Questenberg