Sign in to follow this  
Yarbay

Labs Card Entry

Yarbay

Hello I have a question, in the past Labs was free to enter without a Labs card. That was changed because too many looted with too much gear. At that time there was no weight system. My question is, why isn't a Labs card enough when you enter the Labs in a group. What does the entrance look like, is it a rotating turnstiles or just a door?

mannshohe-drehkreuze-017.jpg

Thormato

1. Game Balancing
2. The Map was free the first Wipe for testing purposes
3. The Map will be locked inside an other Map, so it will get harder to acces it
4. Its a Highly Secret Labortory with High Tech Weapons and Enhancing Stimulants and you rly think they have the same entrance as an indoor Swimming pool?
5. The Entrances are either Elevators or big reinfocred Garage doors as you can see on the map

Yarbay
Posted (edited)
vor 8 Stunden schrieb Thormato:

1. Game Balancing
2. The Map was free the first Wipe for testing purposes
3. The Map will be locked inside an other Map, so it will get harder to acces it
4. Its a Highly Secret Labortory with High Tech Weapons and Enhancing Stimulants and you rly think they have the same entrance as an indoor Swimming pool?
5. The Entrances are either Elevators or big reinfocred Garage doors as you can see on the map

my question was, but can you put several people in with one card. I mean if I call the elevator with the labs card and it opens, only one person or several people can fit in there?

Like this ?

sicherheitschleuse-clearlock-65x-1.jpg

Edited by Yarbay

Thormato
8 minutes ago, Yarbay said:

1. Game Balancing

Literally the first thing i said...