DesiCrew

Ping issue for players from India (Post last update)

DesiCrew

Hi Friends,

Is anyone facing ping issue on Singapore servers (Only servers available to play from India) post last update? I used to get 80 - 120 ping but after the last update, the game is not playable. I get kicked from the server due to "Low connection quality" . I have checked my network and nothing is wrong with it (Jio 100 Mbps unlimited).

Please let me know if anyone facing the same problem.

Thanks

ma-san

Yep, we all are. Pings to BSG servers are higher than other games with an incredible amount of jitter, no idea why they would implement a ping kick with such terrible servers/networking.

DesiCrew

Have you raised a ticket using report bug? If you know others facing similar issue, please ask them to do the same.

eldenblaze

Yep,Singapore servers are pretty fucked and jiofiber has been having some routing issues lately, after the june 10 update that added the packet encryption thingy connection quality has gone way down,kicks due to packet loss,lots of stutter(everyone i see moves and stops,moves and stops). I have been asking BSG for Indian servers since 2018 but so far no luck,not many players from India i guess,hopefully they'll add middle east or Indian servers soon since they said they are going to add servers in between the already existing servers. we need to all come together in numbers and ask them to give us local servers which will also serve other players from neighboring countries.

DesiCrew

BSG seems not bothered. They don't even read the report you send properly. After reporting, i am not able to download the launcher update also.

• Like 1

DesiCrew

Friends, let me know if anyone from India wants to play DUOs...

SieS4r

I am planning to buy EFT soon. Is it worth it - in terms of ping? and multiplayer experience? or should I wait till they have India/ Middle east servers?