Sign in to follow this  
Freisa

What about actually doing something with the game/support ? It's horseshit.

Freisa

What about actually fixing the game for once ?  This game is NOT beta and people saying otherwise are literally dumb and have no clue what you're on about. I've played many Beta games and this is RIDICOLOUS!!! It's so bad i wanna cry. Game crashes 24/7, bad optimized and it's been like this for how many years ? It's the same happening as Dayz Standalone, you russians have no clue on how to make games and what needs to be prioritized. 

And now the support: IT'S the worst support system in any games ever. You take MONTHS to reply to 1 ticket, yes MAANY months and there's so many proofs, like what's going on ?

It's seriously about time that you actually do something withj the game, you throw out like 140euro prices for a EOD edition when new maps arent even close ot the game isnt even closed to release. I'm speechless. It's a great game and have huge potentional but it's wrong people thats making it. Do people a favour so something can actually happend: SELL this game to someone else. Like we can't even refund the game because you know maybe 50% of players would do it a long time ago.

let's see if you guys can take some critisism or i'm prob getting banned again for "trolls" cus of you...russians..Yea. 

DO SOMETHING RIGHT FOR ONCE! 

I'm so ducking tilted cause of this but yet i love this game and can't stop playing it.... 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

afgan_
13 hours ago, Freisa said:

you russians have no clue on how to make games

I think this is unjustified... I am not russian, but I would say russians/ukrainians and poles over years have created most unique, original and amazing games... not comparable with trash copycat junk games pushed every year form western companies like EA and Codemasters.

On the topic of "beta" I actually agree - whole "early access and beta"  thing is just an excuse to justify why game isn't as stable and complete as it should be (still that has nothing to do with devs being of certain nationality). This is actually sad new concept which is being abused by multiple companies now and allows them to sell basically unfinished copies of the game.

What is solution... I feel like BSG needs to have more robust scope and avoid "scope creep". I worked on many it projects and I know how important is to have a "red lines" on scope, otherwise you will never reach any milestone. So if I would be in charge (and obviously I am not), I would simply look into the backlog and decide of what critical features and fixes I can add before certain deadline e.g. end of 2020. After that no new features are allowed and only optimisations/configurations can be changed to stabilise the version. That at least would be in line with normal development cycles - develop features, fix bugs, stabilise the version and release. Now BGS looks like little bit lost - they keep releasing new features without properly closing and stabilising previous versions.

Any additional features in such case would have to go into future DLCs. At the current rate it just seems like EFT going to stay Beta forever, because there is no clear scope, nor clear dates by which time game finally becomes finished. Generally, there doesn't look like BSG even have tried to define what "final" means.

devast8r

poo. I am glad I am not the only who thinks any company pushes out unfinished product and abuse "Alpha" "Beta" evaluation stage for full retail. Kinda bullshit.

Regional

Play a different game, it's a Beta "still in a pre-release, not-quite-complete stage" 
It's not a Triple A company whose main goal is to push out titles left and right. Saying Fix the game doesn't provide any feedback whatsoever it's a poor suggestion it's just more or less to complain and get your frustration out.

Freisa
9 hours ago, Regional said:

Play a different game, it's a Beta "still in a pre-release, not-quite-complete stage" 
It's not a Triple A company whose main goal is to push out titles left and right. Saying Fix the game doesn't provide any feedback whatsoever it's a poor suggestion it's just more or less to complain and get your frustration out.

I can see you havent played many games. Beta is close to a FINNISH product that's more out for testing. Escape from tarkov is NOT close to be a finnish products. The servers are crap, the game is crap optimized, lacking maps and so many things, so you thinking this is Beta says enough about you bud =P Read up before commenting next time.

9 hours ago, devast8r said:

poo. I am glad I am not the only who thinks any company pushes out unfinished product and abuse "Alpha" "Beta" evaluation stage for full retail. Kinda bullshit.

I wouldn't mind Alpha, but this game isn't even close to beta and the prices are insane. Look at Dayz, they were "Cheap" while Alpha/beta then price got increased when release. That's what they should do with this game.

Freisa
12 hours ago, afgan_ said:

I think this is unjustified... I am not russian, but I would say russians/ukrainians and poles over years have created most unique, original and amazing games... not comparable with trash copycat junk games pushed every year form western companies like EA and Codemasters.

On the topic of "beta" I actually agree - whole "early access and beta"  thing is just an excuse to justify why game isn't as stable and complete as it should be (still that has nothing to do with devs being of certain nationality). This is actually sad new concept which is being abused by multiple companies now and allows them to sell basically unfinished copies of the game.

What is solution... I feel like BSG needs to have more robust scope and avoid "scope creep". I worked on many it projects and I know how important is to have a "red lines" on scope, otherwise you will never reach any milestone. So if I would be in charge (and obviously I am not), I would simply look into the backlog and decide of what critical features and fixes I can add before certain deadline e.g. end of 2020. After that no new features are allowed and only optimisations/configurations can be changed to stabilise the version. That at least would be in line with normal development cycles - develop features, fix bugs, stabilise the version and release. Now BGS looks like little bit lost - they keep releasing new features without properly closing and stabilising previous versions.

Any additional features in such case would have to go into future DLCs. At the current rate it just seems like EFT going to stay Beta forever, because there is no clear scope, nor clear dates by which time game finally becomes finished. Generally, there doesn't look like BSG even have tried to define what "final" means.

I agree with all you say :)  "This is actually sad new concept which is being abused by multiple companies now and allows them to sell basically unfinished copies of the game." Couldn't agree with you more there.   I just think they need to step it up a notch and Reduce the prices cause it's higher than bigger and fully released games, start replying to tickets/support and so on. 

IMerlinI
On 7/3/2020 at 5:52 AM, Freisa said:

What about actually fixing the game for once ?  This game is NOT beta and people saying otherwise are literally dumb and have no clue what you're on about. I've played many Beta games and this is RIDICOLOUS!!! It's so bad i wanna cry. Game crashes 24/7, bad optimized and it's been like this for how many years ? It's the same happening as Dayz Standalone, you russians have no clue on how to make games and what needs to be prioritized. 

And now the support: IT'S the worst support system in any games ever. You take MONTHS to reply to 1 ticket, yes MAANY months and there's so many proofs, like what's going on ?

It's seriously about time that you actually do something withj the game, you throw out like 140euro prices for a EOD edition when new maps arent even close ot the game isnt even closed to release. I'm speechless. It's a great game and have huge potentional but it's wrong people thats making it. Do people a favour so something can actually happend: SELL this game to someone else. Like we can't even refund the game because you know maybe 50% of players would do it a long time ago.

let's see if you guys can take some critisism or i'm prob getting banned again for "trolls" cus of you...russians..Yea. 

DO SOMETHING RIGHT FOR ONCE! 

I'm so ducking tilted cause of this but yet i love this game and can't stop playing it.... 

Don't like it, leave. As simple as that, the game is in Beta and will continue to be. EoD package is meant for people that want to support the development, it doesn't give any gamebreaking advantages, especially now that you can upgrade your stash in the Hideout, for in-game items(Yes, it is expensive, and no, it will not be made easier). If you came onto forums just to insult the amazing developers and this amazing game then please, leave.